tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
let's get physical [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 2:09:53 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Hendrix thought he had put his life in law enforcement behind him, but he can’t seem to escape getting involved with the government. His experience as a former Interpol Officer and his current profession as one of Hoenn’s head professors make him a great candidate in overseeing part of the region’s military recruitment.

There have been a few good candidates thus far, and though his input doesn’t hold any weight, that doesn’t prevent him from having his opinions in the matter.

”Miss @utah ?” he calls out. ”We’re ready to see you.” he says rather plainly.

@utah
mission

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let's get physical [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 2:29:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

MISSION: ENLISTMENT ACT I

She didn’t get out into the city much.

The smile that normally stung her cheeks had been challenged by the faces of those around her, and it had begun to pull at the corners. Nevertheless, it remained about her as she jumped out from her seat with unabashed zeal. Stoney faces did not seem refreshed. No matter. 

“Hi!” Quickly gathering up her few belongings, dropping something and bending to pick it up in the frantic process, she then followed him into the recruitment office.

On the way there, she attempted upbeat small-talk before he could have the chance to fill the air with anything more important. “How are you?” She had small-town friendliness, exuded sunshine, and was quite unassuming at little over five feet tall.

Some wondered if she had been in the correct building.