Serena Malcolm
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 2:55:11 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
@rose , Serena's Outfit | A Deadly Job
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena thumbed through the dossier on their target on her phone once more. She'd already read it but she was just taking a last minute glance over just in case she missed anything. They were supposed to be hunting down an extreme sports athlete that went missing five days ago. Serena wasn't exactly sure why she was chosen to handle this mission but here she was. When it came down to tracking people she was better doing that behind a computer screen, not on field work.

The Blonde stretched as a yawn escaped her lips. Ah well, the sooner she got this over with the better. She was working with someone new as well. Rose Blackwood, she'd personally seen her around at Rocket HQ but she didn't know much about her. Well other than what was on her file. At least she had the opportunity to make a new friend, hopefully. Lately she'd been running into more and more people who just weren't in the neighborhood for new friends, which was fine, they didn't have to be her friend.

She'd be lying if she said she didn't feel lonely though. She just recently moved to Hoenn, only person she really had was Adrian and he didn't count, he was her brother. She supposed Noelani could count but he was her fake-boyfriend. Around because they were business partners nothing more. Serena did have a few people she liked at Rocket but she really needed a best friend right about now.

Then again, did she honestly have time for one? She'd like to think she did but honestly she wasn't sure. When she wasn't doing rocket work, she was working as an entertainer and that was practically full-time. Still, for her sanity's sake, she needed someone other than her brother or her Pokemon to talk to.

Serena leaned against the tree trunk beside her and glanced at her watch. Rose should be here any moment now. She wondered how to best attack this situation. There were tons of places they could've looked but finding a place to start was the tricky part. Caspurr, her Purrloin, sat at her feet, his tail swishing happily against her leg. "I'm counting on you to carry this mission okay?" Caspurr just purred happily, clearly someone was confident here.

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 6:27:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","blackrose"]
"Serena Malcolm."

The dossier Rose had upon her phone had given her all the information she needed. A social butterfly, and higher-up at Rocket HQ, Rose had only seen Serena out of the corner of her eye, but at least she seemed friendly. Not that Fay or Firecrotch weren't, though there was a level of hostility that the woman didn't need from the former, and a chaotic spontaneity she didn't want from the latter.

They did their jobs well enough. Serena had a little more status in Rocket, which was something Rose preferred. Competence. If she was anything like the good and charming Captain back on the way to Slateport from Dewford, then...

Rose bit her glossed lip. Why did she care? Once she found Luna, she was out of Rocket, and by proxy, Hoenn anyways. To her, the entirety of Rocket meant nothing compared to her sister. Right?

Then why had she been elated at the jewel heist's conclusion, like a junkie with a fix? Best not to think about.

Wearing her normal, recently cleaned skin-tight suit, she found her way to Route 119 with the nose of one of her newer companions, Persephone (Houndour) guiding her towards a familiar scent. The Rocket HQ scent. She was a firey little girl, and didn't like showing direct affection, but the rather tsun dark fire hound was still very much okay with her trainer. Every other human, however, Persephone wished to see rot and turn to ash.

The moment Serena was in view, Persephone began to growl fiercely, the small hound taking a stance, as Rose oh so fastidiously spoke in a hushed whisper. "Heel, Persephone." She looked up wtih a smile on her shiny lips, eyes meeting Serena's.

"Serena Malcolm." she spoke, knowing her already. Serena's outfit was something to take in. Rose almost felt overdressed, and a small bit of sweat trickled down the nape of her neck. "It's a pleasure to meet you." A small tremble, inaudible to the inattentive upon Rose's breath. Persephone merely snorted, turning her nose up. She didn't like Serena.

Persephone didn't like anyone though.

"My name-" she attempted to regain her cool demeanor, the tremble still present. She cleared her thorat, her tremble gone. "-...call me Rose. This is Persephone." her emerald eyes gave the cool expression she had practiced, as she placed a hand on her hip, leaning to the side. A resting bitch face. A bad bitch of Rocket, or so she liked to call herself.

Temporary bad bitch of Rocket.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".blackrose"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#1E90FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose i"]font-style:italic;color:#00BFFF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 0:04:21 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena heard them approach before she actually saw them. Caspurr made a disgruntled noise but nothing more as he focused on cleaning himself instead. The growl from Rose's Houndour made Serena smirk as she finally turned to face the pair. "Heel, Persephone." Rose spoke before catching Serena's gaze and flashing at smile at the blonde. "Serena Malcolm." She spoke as Serena took the a moment to size her up. She looked good, but Serena had to remind herself she wasn't here to check out her partner.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Rose continued and Serena nodded. "My name-" she began but then abruptly cleared her throat before continuing, "-...call me Rose. This is Persephone." Rose gestured to her Houndour. "Pleasure's all mine Rose," Serena spoke smoothly as she put a hand on her hip. "I hope we can get along and I look forward to working with you both." She said as she flashed a wink at Persephone. "This is Caspurr, he's a bit prickly but don't let him fool you, he's actually a big softie." Cas let out a low growl at Sera's words which only made her chuckle.

Pulling out a pocket pc, Serena began to quickly type away on the keys with one hand. Her dark orbs scanned the information quickly as she started the process for their search. "Noah Gibson is our target. Age 25, Occupation extreme sports athlete..." she trailed on as she continued to input key stokes into her pocket pc. "Has a tendency for biting off more than he can chew, but then again, that's probably why he's so popular." Sera said with a slight scoff.

"I'm sure you read the file so I don't need to go over what you already know. Based on some information I got from his family I have a slight idea of the trajectory of his trip. By slight I mean about 45%." She said taking a break to glance up and look at Rose. "It's not much but it's something." she said with a soft smile.

"If he has any electronics still on his person I should be able to find it with this scanner." She said as she tapped her screen with her knuckle a couple times. "Of course, it would be more accurate if the devices were working but it's been five days so I'm not confident." Sera continued as she scratched her the back of her head, "That's where I'm hoping you, Persephone, and Caspurr can come in." She said as she finished inputting the commands into the pocket pc.

When she finished a periodic soft beeping sound could be heard coming from the device. She closed and slid it back into her bag and instead pulled out a pair of clear frames and slid them on her face. "I'll be able see the scanner better on these than just staring at my screen." Sera said as she pointed at the glasses. Stretching she glanced around them as her glasses synced up with her pc and began to fill her vision with information on the area. "Well, shall we?" Sera grinned back at Rose as she invited both her and Persephone to join her and Caspurr and get to work.

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 8:52:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Rose felt that trickle of sweat drip further down her neck. Now she was extra nervous. To the wink, Persephone continued her protective stance, growling with a much lower volume. Cas, however, she warmed up to. Her growl stopped, instead replaced by a small restless bitch face. Puffing her cheeks, the hound looked away.

Continuing introductions, Rose nodded at the mention of Caspurr. She was trying to impress Serena for her own position. Admittedly, to use her to leverage herself up. Well, that's how it started anyways. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Caspurr." she would speak, bending down to give a warm smile to the Purrloin, her lips curving upwards. Her attention snapped back to Serena, who explained their mission in detail. The same Rose had been given.

Noah Gibson. 25. Extreme Sports Guy. Cocky. Stupid. She retained it pretty well, though Serena's words were nicer than her own. A refresher. With that, and her explanation of having almost half a grasp of his trajectory was a welcome change. Rose sighed in relief. "I've worked with two other Rockets so far, and you are by far the only one I've liked from the get-go." She was smirking, genuine with her words. A little brown-nosing, but she couldn't dispute that her to-the-point explanation and plan wasn't nice to hear. Without the negative sass, but all the ass.

Clearing her throat, she continued listening without thinking more on that. The rundown was, her scanner would be able to pinpoint any electronics their man might have, battery life permitting. With frames upon her face, Serena slid the pocket PC into her bag, and invited Rose forward.

"I would be delighted, Serena. Persephone, come." Rose relaxed, and began to walk forward on her heeled boots, the Houndour following, sticking closer to Caspurr over either Rose or Serena. Apprehensive to even look Serena's way. Her nose stuck to the ground, to catch a scent.

For such a mission, Rose was prepared. She had a bag of her own, thankfully. Drawstring and small as it was, she had made sure to bring it for such an occasion. A change of clothes in the case where they had to traverse was a little less savory, and a little more dangerous. A lesson she was reminded of by her recent spelunking of Meteor Falls, by a certain... associate? Friend? Acquaintance?

Rose sparked conversation. "Why did you join?" She'd look, but Persephone's nose would be best to start, in case she got a whiff of what they needed.

Current Outfit

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 21:16:36 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"I would be delighted, Serena. Persephone, come." Rose said as she made her way towards Serena. Nodding with a soft smirk on her lips, the blonde began to set the pace for their little 'adventure'. As the pair walked a bit forward, entering into the tall grass Serena felt a couple droplets land on her cheek and wrist. Guess they'll be expecting some rain soon.

"Why did you join?" Rose asked suddenly, pulling Serena's gaze from the highlighted path she was following. "Hmm, why indeed," she mused as she turned her attention back to where they were going. As she thought about what to say rain began to fall gently on the pair and their pokemon. She could hear Caspurr groan beside her but offer no other complaints. Not being phased by the shift in weather, Serena went on to answer Rose's question. "Well, originally I didn't have much of a choice." She admitted.

"Old rocket, that is." she went on to clarify what she meant. "And despite being forced to be in the Kanto Rocket league I managed to make a few friends." She said with a grim smile. "Once the previous leader was out of the picture I high tailed it out of there as fast as I could. Enjoyed some good R&R and tried not to be affected by my clear ptsd." She chuckled and shook her head. "One of my friends found me soon enough, told me Rocket had changed and was under new leadership. I didn't really have a reason to doubt him." Serena continued, choosing to omit the part where Rocket helped get rid of her little problem and saved her online identity.

"I..." she began but drifted off, "I think I've always wanted to make a difference but I never completely agreed with the rules and regulations the League enforced." She continued, "So I guess I joined the group that offered me a bit more freedom to mold society in the way I choose." That was the safe reason anyway. Regardless, Serena knew she had big goals for her future. She was steadily gaining influence and in the blink of an eye she'd be in a position where her name would hold some decent weight. Of course with great power come great responsibility but she was ready for it. "What about you? Why did you join Rocket?" She asked Rose as continued to make their way through the tall, now wet, grass before them.

---

xtra notes: Sorry for the long wait. I also apologize for the short post, I didn't want to interrupt their conversation with an encounter LOL

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 3:26:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Persephone hated rain. Its approach had her whining, but Rose knew that even in rain, the hound's nose was imperative to their target if Serena's pocket PC wasn't. The first impression was everything too, and she would not accept failure on her own part. Moving hands behind her head, she began to tie up her hair into a ponytail as they walked, listening intently.

Serena's reason wound up being a forced decision, but after a power shift, became more of a desire to make a difference. Change. Rose felt a pang in her chest at the thought. Noble.

It was a way to do something wonderful for the world. Rose had been too narrow-minded. It didn't matter, League or Rocket, because there would always be terrible people in any group. But to make a difference was universal, and it didn't matter how as long as it happened. As awful as some Rockets were, others could be better than League members. "Admirable." She felt her lips curve upwards, impressed by her company. Inspired even.

Part of Rose also felt a slight attraction. Her cheeks felt a very slight bit hotter, her cheeks flaring up.

Until the question returned back. Rose snapped out of it, and walked forward. "It's a long story." she paused, unsure of how to begin "I... lived really well way back when with my family. A big three story house, a lovely garden right outside Kanto's Celadon City, a wonderful pet Houndoom we had saved from a shelter. All taken away by home invasion. Some cockroach with a knife."

Rose didn't like recounting the story. With a sigh, she continued, eyes set forward. To her, the world was made of fire with the light drizzle rain attempting to wash it away to no avail. "Both of my parents died protecting my sister and I. Cerby did what he had to in order to protect us too, but a flamethrower indoors, well..." her hand shook, balled into a fist. "We were rescued as our home burned down, with the invader supposedly burning in the fire. Those were the days Luna never stopped crying."

"Then we stayed at an orphanage... Luna was adopted almost right away, and I wasn't. When she was taken from me, I-" she stopped, looking at Persephone, still walking forward with a huff, her snout to the ground, the sniffing sounds filling the air.

"When Rocket came to Kanto, I found my opportunity. An organization to find my sister? Then I could leave and we could be a family again." Then came the cruel reality check, as Rose looked right to Serena. The chances of finding her were indefinitely slim. She already knew. "I haven't stopped looking. If I can save some money up when I do find her, maybe have a partner by then, I can live a peaceful life with a family."

There was a more crooked curve on her lips now, moving upwards into a wayward smile. A flirty gaze in her lovely emerald eyes.

A light drizzle graced them both, and as Rose pulled out a small umbrella, she held it out to Serena. "Don't need us getting needlessly wet, though we might have to squeeze a little underneath."

Current Outfit

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 12:25:42 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Admirable." Rose replied beside her, making Serena nod. If Serena had been completely honest then she wasn't so sure Rose would agree. Then again, everyone was a little selfish, that's what she believed. And if handled correctly, it wasn't an issue. "It's a long story." Rose paused, causing Sera to take her eyes off the path once more to look at the woman beside her. Sera was about to tell her she didn't have to share if it was too difficult but Rose continued on, "I... lived really well way back when with my family. A big three story house, a lovely garden right outside Kanto's Celadon City, a wonderful pet Houndoom we had saved from a shelter. All taken away by home invasion. Some cockroach with a knife."

Serena didn't say anything, she just walked in silence, nothing but the rain, their steps, and Rose's voice around them. "Both of my parents died protecting my sister and I. Cerby did what he had to in order to protect us too, but a flamethrower indoors, well..." Rose took another pause. "We were rescued as our home burned down, with the invader supposedly burning in the fire. Those were the days Luna never stopped crying."

Serena's heart went out to her. Tragic stories like these weren't uncommon, she could remember hearing a few back when she was in Kanto rocket. Still, it never changed how it made Serena feel. The world truly could be a cruel and unreasonable place. Sera couldn't imagine life without her parents. Just thinking about it made her realize just how much she really depended on them. "Then we stayed at an orphanage... Luna was adopted almost right away, and I wasn't. When she was taken from me, I-" Rose trailed off and Serena nodded.

She understood, while her brother was never 'lost', she understood, if only a little, what she might be going through. When Adrian left home after the incident he took a piece of him with her. The loneliness she felt back then was unreal, it's the reason she made so many decisions she now regret. She could only imagine what Rose was going through. "When Rocket came to Kanto, I found my opportunity. An organization to find my sister? Then I could leave and we could be a family again."

It was sound logic, if any place could really help her to find her sister Rocket would be the place for sure. At least they wouldn't shy away from any tool at their disposal, regardless if it was frowned upon or not. "I haven't stopped looking. If I can save some money up when I do find her, maybe have a partner by then, I can live a peaceful life with a family." Rose stammered and Serena nodded. "You'll find her, I believe that." Serena said with absolute confidence. "Besides," she began softly as she continued to look out at their path, "I know a few tricks with a computer. If I can help in anyway, please feel free to let me know. No one should have to be separated from their family." Serena said, her tone and expression serious for the first time today.

Rose pulled her from her thoughts as she opened up an umbrella, "Don't need us getting needlessly wet, though we might have to squeeze a little underneath." she said with a small smirk. Serena chuckled as she gave the umbrella a good once over before brushing her wet bang out of her face. "Sure, why not." she said before flashing Rose a crooked smile, "I don't mind," she said in response to being close, "Nothing wrong with a little friction." she said lightly as she teased to the thought of them brushing shoulders. Sera quickly dipped under the umbrella with Rose before something flashed across her 'screen'.

One red blip appeared on the screen of her glasses before it seemed to multiply around them. Holding her hand out across Rose to stop her from moving, she looked around as she heard Caspurr growl beside her. Once the red blips were close she could see a pair of Oddish and Zigzagoon surround them. "Well, I was wondering when we'd run into something. " she said as she reached for her Salandit's pokeball in her bag. "Looks like we'll have to postpone the evening stroll." she teased as she tossed the pokeball into the air and watched as Gwen took her side, quickly assessing the situation before seemingly stretching. "Let's get started" she said with a grin.

---

xtra notes: Please forgive if I make mistakes. I'm new to Pokémon stuff and I'm still learning! <3

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 19:02:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The rain masked any tears Rose may have had, though she had far since passed the phase of needing to cry. The reassurance from Serena had Rose's heart beating harder. Barney and Fay were helpful in their jobs, respectively, but Serena's offer in the long term had Rose set at ease. Finally. Her posture relaxed.

The umbrella was a different story altogether. Nothing wrong with a little friction, or with her heart beating a little harder. It was probably due to all these painful memories. The budding crush was just a bonus.

To share even something as personal as a leisurely walk with another person. Someone like Serena gracing Rose with her presence, honestly one of the best interactions with Rocket Rose had had up to this point. The sound of tranquil rain all around, and an evening stroll so calm and peaceful. Even when the red blip hit Serena's screen, surrounding them, Rose was at peace. The arm in front of her acted as wall, and Rose's demeanor soured just a little.

Ruined by uninvited guests. An eye twitch from Rose had her reach into her belt for another Pokeball. Persephone taking her stance already, but Rose knew she'd need back-up in the rain.

"A shame. I was enjoying such wonderful company." she tossed the Pokeball out, revealing her Arbok, the sweetheart known as Delphi. With Delphi taking a stance next to Persephone. Rose spoke her orders to them both.

"Persephone, you are forbidden from setting the forest aflame. Munch and crunch to your heart's content. Delphi, provide supporting fire on the Oddishs eyes with gunk." Persephone responded with a little bit of a huff, but quickly raced into the fray, acting as the offensive, with Delphi making constant upchucks of gunk directly at the Oddish menace.

Rose remarked arrogantly, running her hand through her hair to flourish. "Think you can keep up?" Yup. Definitely a flirty smile.

Current Outfit

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 13:42:12 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"A shame. I was enjoying such wonderful company." Rose teased along with Serena which only caused her to chuckle. "Careful, or you might make me blush." She joked as she scanned her screen for any more blips. It seemed to be just the four for now. Rose summoned an Arbok to her side and Serena smirked. With their four combined this should be no problem.

"Persephone, you are forbidden from setting the forest aflame. Munch and crunch to your heart's content. Delphi, provide supporting fire on the Oddish's eyes with gunk." Rose offered quick instructions to her Pokémon that obeyed without hesitation. "Think you can keep up?" she smirked as she ran her fingers through her hair. Serena only offered her a knowing smirk in response as she pointed to their targets.

"Gwen, make it hot and spicy, I like my veggies crispy. Cas, bring the pain. And while you're at it, show Persephone what you can do." She chuckled as her Pokémon set out to perform her instructions. Cas was quick to rush out and assist Persephone on the offensive, making use of Persephone's aggression and then unleashing a powerful secondary follow up afterwards. Gwen did her own thing as she focused on providing splash fire damage on the pair of Oddish's before sealing it in with another follow up fire attack.

The encounter was over faster than she would've though. It would seem their Pokémon were truly primed and ready for anything. Serena praised her pair before flashing a thumbs up to Rose's. She returned Gwen back to her ball before pointing in the direction they should be heading next. "I'm getting some readings further up. Might be something worthwhile to check out." She said as she quickly made her way through the rest of the tall grass area with Rose.

Close to the Weather institute, Rose and Serena now stood on the bridge overlooking the nearby waterfall to the Northwest of Route 119. Serena's face looked grim as she stared down at the water, the blinking pointing her in that direction. "I sure hope he's not down there." She muttered to herself as she looked to Rose. "So, your call what should we do next. This is as far as my tracker will take us."

---

Salandit used Flame Burst + Incinerate, Purrloin uses Assurance after Persephone makes her move | xtra notes: Please forgive if I make mistakes. I'm new to Pokémon stuff and I'm still learning! <3

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 8:40:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With Rose obviously flirting in the background, Persephone chomped down into the opposition, her sharp teeth doing well to incapacitate the Zigzagoons, and with Cas' Assurance following-up, there was respect flashing in the Houndour's eyes. Delphi, on the other hand, had shot that gunk over the eyes of the Oddish, with Gwen's supporting Flame Burst and Incinerate making short work of them thereafter. Dirty a tactic as it were, the blind'n burn combination left the Oddish grounded. The Munch'n Crunch Assurance combination did much the same to the Zigzagoon threat.

It was over. In victory, Rose placed a hand on her hip, pleased as she could be. "Well done, Persephone. Delphi." she held out Delphi's ball, the praise would lead to a treat later, she'd make a note to remember.

With Serena giving the information on the readings, Rose kept the umbrella over them both, and nodded. Continuing on.

Now by the Weather Institute, the duo stood on the bridge, Rose managing despite heeled boots to stay rather stable with only a hint of nervous tension at keeping her balance. When Serena implied the fate of dear Noah Gibson was down in the water, Rose grimaced. Brutal.

She wasn't about to finish a job half-baked though. She held out another Pokeball, a confident smirk on her glossy lips. "Oh, I've got that covered, hun. I try to be prepared." she tossed it up, her Gastly popping out. Hemlock looked right at Serena, as Rose pushed a hand through her light blue locks.

"Hemlock. Be a dear, and levitate down. Survey the waterfall, and down below. If you find something, come quickly to let us know if we need to make a trip. If not, come back in ten minutes." Rose ordered decisively, the Gastly quickly zooming down into the water below, not a splash at all.

That prideful glint in her eye shined brightly, as she gazed over to her partner. "If nothing else, this should save us some time searching. Efficiency is important, after all." she stated so matter-of-factly. This would surely be a good look! Resourcefulness was a good trait to have for a Rocket, no?

Current Outfit

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 18:28:46 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena's dark orbs watched Rose as she grinned confidently holding out another pokeball, "Oh, I've got that covered, hun. I try to be prepared." Sera smirked and dramatically bowed forward, gesturing towards the open expanse in front of them. "Then the floor is yours." She practically purred as she and Cas stepped aside to let Rose do her thing.

Rose tossed the pokeball and a Gastly came out, immediately making eye contact with Serena. She seemed to be enjoying herself as she held it's gaze, amusement clear on her features as her smirk continued to play on her lips. "Hemlock. Be a dear, and levitate down. Survey the waterfall, and down below. If you find something, come quickly to let us know if we need to make a trip. If not, come back in ten minutes."

Rose was straight to the point with her orders and Serena could appreciate someone so level headed. They needed more people like this in Rocket that was for sure. "If nothing else, this should save us some time searching. Efficiency is important, after all." Serena nodded in agreement. "You have a point," she said with a smile as she pointed towards the weather institute. "Let's ask them if they know anything about our missing guy." She suggested and the pair made their way to the institute.

It would seem that lady luck was on their side today, since when the rocket pair entered the building they immediately laid eyes on their target. Noah Gibson, was safe and sound, in the flesh standing before them. "Well, well, just the man we were looking for." She said with a teasing smirk as Noah turned around to face the pair.

"Me? And you guys are?" He asked with wide eyes. "Your rescuers, curtesy of your worried family." Serena said dryly. "Gather your things, or what's left of them. We'll be leaving soon." Noah looked as if he was going to object but seeing the look on Serena's face led him to choose otherwise. Serena stretched as she glanced at Rose. "Well that was relatively painless. But we can consider this mission accomplished at least." She said as she placed her hands on her hip.

---

This is pretty much the last post so you can wrap up if you wish and we can turn this bad boy in! | xtra notes: Thanks for roleplaying with me~

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 18:54:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Impressing a higher-up at Rocket was the goal, and that purr from Serena had Rose lock up for a moment. Was she blushing? Her lips curved into a smirk, playing with a strand of hair by her face. Flirting with a higher-up at Rocket was uh...

Rose was into it. She never thought herself to be down for it, but here she was.

Serena's decision to head into the institute was perfect. While Hemlock searched down below the waterfall for any sign of Noah Gibson, the duo, plus Cas and Persephone, would head right into the institute. Luck was on their side. A smooth as butter job, as he just happened to be inside of the institute. Serena gave a teasing smirk, and gave him the rundown, leaving Rose to finish off.

"And you're welcome, Gibson." Rose added, wiping the umbrella on the welcome mat, shaking off some of the rain, as she did so. "The umbrella only fits two though, and the other spot is taken." He could survive the rain a little. It was slightly rude, sure, but Rose had no intention of sharing it.

The mission was complete.

Despite its completion, however, Rose had one more thing to take care of. She held her hand out to Serena. "Phone. I'll put my number in, so you can call me for anything." There was a flirty undertone to the way she said anything, her eyes flashing a knowing glance. "Treat you to dinner sometime?"

Current Outfit

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Eye Spy (M)
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 22:50:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@rose