dead man's party [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dead man's party [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2018 6:38:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He chomped at the end of the cigarette, letting it rest in the gap between his canines.

Zacharias ignored the rich and the well-off as he fetched his lighter, flashing his thumb against the flint striker until a flame was produced. Dressed in attire that fought off the chill, the man looked no different from the other pedestrians; pardoning the lack of snobbery that made everyone quick to move as he took the first drag.

An abandoned hotel was being renovated. It was going to be demolished and converted into condominiums. Soon, the ghost pokemon that had taken shelter within the empty hallways would be driven out.

He tapped a finger to his belt, feeling an empty pokeball that was eager to be filled. “Come on, let's get this shit started,” before some cockbite noticed that he was getting ready to jump the chain-link fence and trespass.

@marvelous

[attr="class","iconb"]
[attr="class","iconimage"]

[attr="class","iconh"]
I want you now
I want you now
I feel my heart
implode and I'm
breaking out
escaping now
feeling my faith erode

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iconb]padding:15px;height:100px;width:100px;border:1px solid #888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iconimage]-moz-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iconh]-moz-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;opacity: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iconh:hover]-moz-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dead man's party [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 17:03:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

He was drunk. But then again when wasn’t he drunk?

Cid was notorious for his drinking and even more so for his terrible luck and habit of getting drunk at the worst of times. Of course if you asked him he’d say he doesn’t have a problem but how many drunks out there would openly admit to having a problem.

But to Cid this was the solution to his problem and what exactly that problem was he’s never really come forth on and typically makes some excuse. Today was one of those days where he’d spend most of it drunk and wandering about.

This would keep on going until he’d either pass out in the middle of nowhere or something or someone managed to sober him up. Whenever he got like this it wasn’t unusual for his Dragonite to be the one to babysit him, the Pokémon had been doing it for years so he was used to it by now.

The snow haired man managed to find himself heading toward an abandoned hotel, a good place to take a nap undisturbed he assumed. But there was something blocking his way, something he walked straight into. An annoyed grunt came out of the man as he bumped into the fence, not noticing the man next to him.

He then proceeded to clumsily climb the fence, losing his balance and tumbling over on the other side and falling face first onto the ground.

Cid laid there for a moment before rolling over on to his back, a stupid grin on his face. ”Ooops!” He laughed before picking himself up off the ground and finally taking into noticing the other man nearby. ”Man you look really familiar! Do I know you?” In between his words here and there was a hic.

@zacharias
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times