A Flash (M)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 19:22:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
hover for info
Soft sun kissed sand tickled her barefoot toes. The gentle feeling painted a genuine smile on the ranger's face, closing her eyes and taking a deep inhale Chloe appreciated the refreshing scent that the ocean’s currents brought, a soft ocean breeze swaying her brown hair and light ranger jacket she was dressed in. It felt like ages since Chloe’s last tranquil moment, ever since the chaotic press conference and Team Rocket’s announcement Hoenn was in a state of dismay. Last few days have only been patrolling for any suspicious activity. For the most part there wasn’t any the organization once again slipped into the shadows, but their presence brought anxiety and unease to Hoenn.
[break]
Finally being assigned something that wasn’t a patrol or night watch, Chloe was eager to finish the task given to her. It was a rather simple one - take photos of water pokemon enjoying life at the beach. A modern camera held by the rangers hand, ready to snap a picture at any moment. There was only one issue really.. Having been at the beach already for a few hours not many pokemon had been making an appearance and for ones that did show up, Chloe had a difficult time trying to take a quality photo as she had no knowledge of photography to begin with.
[break]
Regardless Chloe was attentive to any pokemon that’d show up in the next moments. Taking a glimpse towards the waters edge, watching with an amused smile as Chloe’s gastrodon and finneon would playfully splash at each other - she realized it was a perfect chance for a photo. She quickly readied the camera, one click was all it took but something unexpected occurred. A bright flash from the camera accidentally blinded another person, even herself. “Oops! So Sorry!” She apologized to , rubbing at her eyes and blinking a few times. Her cheeks turned rosy pink.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,406 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 18:21:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the beach was the perfect location for a photoshoot for kyle's monthly dog photo dump for his instagram. it's filled with nothing but clips of his pokemon in battle or pictures of them being cute. with the recent events in the region, he has found it difficult to stick to a schedule for regular uploads on his social media.

a rare trip on the beach gets him worked up for this personal project. wearing fitting clothing for the venue with a tank top and shorts, kyle readies his phone camera as he watches his pokemon frolic in the shallow waters. multiple shots were taken, though the moment he turns around, he manages to find the worst one.

"shit!" he exclaims as he gets blinded. "poochies, we are fucking under attack!"

with an arm over his eyes, the apology gets ignored for the most part as he fumbles over towards the shore blindly. the mightyena stopped what they were doing to stare at chloe intensely despite not doing anything to aid their trainer.

@chloe
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 12:19:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chloe was a little astonished over his reaction. It was a first to have someone think that she was attacking them. She awkwardly stared at Kyle blankly for a few moments, taking a glimpse over towards the pack of Mightyena’s who glared back at her silently. “Are you okay..? Sorry my flash was on. ” Chloe called out to him with slight concern, briefly extending her hand towards him. she wasn’t sure if he had past trauma, she’d feel horrible if he got triggered because of her carelessness.
[break][break]
Seeing how he stayed relatively silent, she fidgeted with the camera. Her cheeks were rosy red, she was completely embarrassed over her mistake. “hehe... I’m still pretty new with the camera so I don’t know how it works really” Chloe awkwardly forced a grin, completely unaware that she was speaking with the champion.
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,406 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 19:22:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
eventually, he calms down. taking off the cover in front of his eyes, he eventually blinks at the person before him before taking a deep sigh of relief.

"oh, good. just a normal person," he blurts out.

as soon as kyle goes back to normal, the mightyena return to their business and frolic along the shores of the beach. he makes a point to briefly watch over his pokemon before getting back to chloe.

"don't worry about that," he tells her dismissively as if his outburst was nothing. "if i learned one thing about photographing the poochies, it's that you just have to take multiple shots regardless of the camera model." kyle waves his phone softly.

one of them's bound to be a good image of them, he figures.

@chloe
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 6:39:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She laughed once he calmed down, maybe she was just over thinking things? Chloe was also quick to forget the man’s sudden outburst. “Yeah, name’s Chloe!” she introduced herself, lips curling into a relaxed smile. Head tilting at Kyle’s suggestion, she didn’t think of such an approach.. perhaps he was a genius? She was eager to take his advice, swiftly nodding with excitement. “Oh I get it! ” She fixated the camera back into her hands and began to rapidly take photos without much thought.
[break][break]
As she checked the photos, most of them were way to blurry to use, but there were some that ended up catching some pretty good photos, she was pleased because of it. “Hey I managed to capture some good ones!” She commented happily, turning to face Kyle with a smile. “Thanks!” She was a little to stupid to think of such a method.. all this time she had been trying her best to take quality photos but they still turned out badly. Chloe blinked a few times, walking a little closer to get a better look - the man looked a little familiar.. “By chance is your name Kyle?
+

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,406 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 18:18:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there's a smile of content when the little tip of his gets a positive result from her endeavors to take a good picture of her pokemon. it breaks into surprise when she calls him by his name, something that wasn't unexpected nowadays.

"uh, yeah, that's me." he answers. "nice to meet you chloe."

not having to introduce himself while still having others do it to him was nice, though for someone not acquainted to the ways of the extrovert, it still was a bit awkward to digest the fame. he's had the problem for the longest time, though he still hasn't found a way to adjust properly.

"is this coming from the champion thing or the poochy instagram thing?" he needs to clarify for self-advertisement. "cause if it's the former, you should definitely follow my insta."

it wasn't as booming as other big names in the social media scene, but his pokemon deserve all the fan they can get.

@chloe
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 11:59:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Overall Chloe was satisfied with how the photos came out, even if they were slightly blurry. She figured that some people would like them; they were photos of cute pokemon after all. Chloe was pleased that she got his name right, “Like-wise” her tone was chirp, as she had been slightly star struck once she realized that it really was the champion that she was talking to. She tilted her head, the fact that Kyle ran an instagram was new information to her. “The champion thing I guess?” Kyle wasn’t the type of person Chloe thought of him to be; he was a lot more chill? Overall just easier to talk to, he definitely didn’t have the scary aura that most champions radiated. “I’m also a ranger, and your name comes up pretty frequently” She admitted, pulling her phone out from a pocket. She loaded up instagram “I’d be happy to follow you, what’s your tag?” Chloe asked midway as she typed in Kylelopez on the search bar - there weren’t many results.
[break][break]
As long as you follow me back..” She gave him a small cheeky wink, only joking with him.
[break]
+

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,406 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 7:04:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i tried being a ranger once," he casually mentions as he flicks through screens on his phone. "didn't last long though. i guess i'm more of an indoors kind of person. just stick me in an office to do paperwork, if possible," he jests, chuckling at the end of the sentence.

eventually, he closes tabs and opens up the app for his social media. the first thing he sees when he goes to his page were pictures of his mightyena taken just moments earlier.

"it's poochy boys, open and close parentheses kl." he answers. "don't judge it. i made that when i was younger."

he probably should've changed it, but he's too lazy to come up with a better username.

"what's yours then?" he asks, curious.

@chloe
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 13:37:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She did hear something along those lines, it was cool to know. She smiled understandably, recalling her first days as a ranger. She was a naive city girl who had no clue how gruesome nature could be; she was glad that she chose to stick it out, Chloe loved being a ranger. “I personally hate paper-work, I guess everyone has their own preferences.” She chuckled lightly in return, beginning to tap away at her phone.
[break][break]
She didn’t really think much of the username when Kyle told her, it seemed fine to her. “Found you!” Chloe said happily, her finger clicking the follow button, “Annd Followed” she sighed happily, turning off her phone as she finished.
[break][break]
She is surprised by the question, as she had been joking. “PortableAccount” She remarks with a small blush, rubbing at her chin. “I wasn’t being serious.. But thanks.” She also could use more followers, though it was probably pointless as her feed was barren.

[break]
+

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,406 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 18:02:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the follow back was easy as soon as he sees a notification on his feed. he smiles at one more follower on his dogs' social media account before going to her profile and following back.

"well, if you need anything else from me, don't hesitate to drop a message," he offers. "just, uh, make sure it's something i can do."

the offer comes out without second thought, having blurted it without consideration. his mind wanders to his pokemon, who all have been playing without his supervision for a minute. he's been trying to wrack his brain for an exit to get back to his pokemon, and finds it when one of them releases a yelp.

"excuse me." he turns around from her and faces his mightyena. "get back here!" he yells, ferocity in his voice contrasting the previous demeanor he exhibited.

@chloe
mission

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,169 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
A Flash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 22:18:38 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[BREAK]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@chloe (officer)