Studying History [Solo Wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 0:34:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

While many might be exploring the Granite Cave to find some kind of Pokémon to add to their roster Ash was here for a different reason. It was pretty well known that there were some ancient murals and writings deep within the cave and while sure you could probably find images of them online or in the book seeing it in person was a completely different experience.

That was what brought Ash here today, to get an in person look of some of Hoenn’s interesting history. It was best to do it now while she was still in the region; heaven knows what might happen to it.

Prometheus ran about as Ash worked on what was seemingly a tablet. She was taking notes and pictures, recording her visit. While she was here she was going to of course investigate the wildlife in the area. It was interesting that for how long these murals were here there wasn’t much damage to them. Did Pokémon avoid this area for whatever reason?

You’d think that it’d be dangerous to have something like here because of the possibility of battles destroying everything but they stood the test of time. ”Pro be careful running around. Don’t want to break anything.” She didn’t take her eyes off of her device but she knew the pup was getting a bit rowdy.

OOC: solo wild

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 1:11:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HERACROSS APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / guts[break]
close combat / aerial ace / brick break / bullet seed
[break][break]

@marvelous2

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 17:19:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Pro’s running about eventually did catch the attention of one of the cave’s residents. A Heracross curiously poked its head out of its little hiding spot to see what all the commotion was. Ash was only half paying attention to the bug type; however she did note it was interesting to see the Pokémon in an area like this.

She was used to finding the beetle in wooded areas, not a cave. Hoenn sure was weird in those respects. While she continued to work she continued to put some of her focus on the bug type as it and Pro reached other.

Luckily a fight didn’t break out and instead the two Pokémon started to play with each other, it was kind of cute. Feeling as if nothing would go south, Ash put her focus solely on her work again. A few moments later she felt something tugging at her pant leg.

”Hmm?” She looked down and it was the Heracross, it seemed to be asking for something. Didn’t take long for her to figure the Pokémon wanted some food. She then looked over to Pro and then back to the Heracross, the beetle clearly wanted some food from the girl.

Ash sighed as she went into her bag and pulled out some snacks for Pokémon, handing them over to the Heracross. ”This was your plan from the start wasn’t it?” Ash smirked as the Heracross took the food, seemingly thanks the girl and scampered off. ”Now don’t be making friends with every hungry Pokémon. I don’t have infinite food.” She looked over to Pro with a laugh.

OOC: won't be catching that beetle today

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 4:16:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STEELIX APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
iron tail / smack down / gyro ball / stone edge / heavy slam
[break][break]

@marvelous2

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 22:59:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Ash went back to fiddling about with her device as Pro sat at her side. The pup suddenly sprung up, snarling at something. Before she could ask the Growlithe what was spooking him the earth beneath their feet began to shake violently, almost knocking the Redgrave off balance and onto the ground.

Series of Pokémon fled from the area, as the sound of some terrible force shifting earth and stone became louder and louder. And as suddenly as it came it then suddenly stopped, a dreadful silence now hanging in the air. Pro’s snarling never stopped but now the Growlithe was facing the other direction.

Turning, Ash wasn’t sure what to expect as she faced the source of the noise and shaking. Towering above the duo was a Steelix, staring down at the two much smaller beings as it chewed on what was seemingly earth and stone. The Pokémon then lowered its head, now eye level with Ash, examining the two as it continued to chew.

”Well you certainly know how to make an entrance.” Damn thing was definitely trying to give someone a heart attack. The Steelix seemed well mannered enough at least. Fighting such a large Pokémon in such a limited space like this would end terribly.

The Steelix finished chewing and its eyes wandered from Ash to her bag. Noticing this Ash smiled and laughed. ”Really? You’ve got to be kidding me!” The girl shook her head and pulled out the food from earlier. ”Rocks and dirt not doing it for ya?” She teased as the sight of the snacks catching the Steelix’s attention.

”Here ya go! Big boy like you should be fine with this amount.” And a large amount it was, almost the entirety of what remained in the bag. The Steelix happily accepted this tribute and starting chewing down on the offering.

With the Iron Snake seemingly pleased, Ash motioned for Pro, who was still a snarling mess, to follow her as they made their way out of the cave. At least that was the plan but the Steelix prevented the two from continuing forward, using its large body to block their path.

It seemed the Steelix wanted some more and Ash obliged the Pokémon but now she was out. ”That’s all that’s left big guy. No more.” Ash shrugged. The Steelix moved its body, opening the path and letting the duo go on their way.

As they walked the Steelix followed. At first Ash ignored it, making the excuse that maybe the Pokémon was heading this way anyway. Even Prometheus was on edge about the large Pokémon following behind them. Having enough of it, Ash turned around and confronted the Steelix.

”I’m sorry but I don’t have any more food for you.” That didn’t seem to be what the Pokémon wanted, did it take a liking to her and want to come with? She pulled out an empty pokeball and offered it up. ”Guess you might wanna come along then? Have more stuff to chew on than some dirt?” This was a weird encounter.

OOC: Capture Attempt

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?