Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Vent squad bravo pt 2 electric boogaloo
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 19:15:43 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

The initial hunting for this strange phenomena occurring in the rocket submarine seem to immediately bore some fruit. A creature called genesect that the group encountered in the cafeteria was now running in the direction towards the medical bay and the training facility. He rushed with his absol and silvally in tow. 

"Keep you're eyes open you guys, this thing is fast." he ordered "Do you know what this creature's typing is by any chance guys?"   he said as he pulled out a small album of discs and switched between them looking for the most optimal typing he has

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 19:00:41 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Not a clue," Gavin replies to , stoic and stern-faced as they stride with purpose toward the medical bay. He turns to regard . "You worked on it with Cadis, you said. Do you know?"

As they walk, he checks his phone and finally receives a series of texts from .

"Fuck sakes," he mumbles under his breath, shaking his head. "Looks like Choi and Vela fell into its nest; apparently it's been holed up in Cadis' old lab. Makes sense, since he built the thing." With jaw clenched, he scans the walls with a critical gaze as if to see beyond to the vents hidden in them. "Still, we should track its movements this way and board off any avenue of escape."

Gavin's glitching Porygon hovers behind them, and the underboss releases his Stakataka into the medical bay once they've made their way inside. He offers an apologetic grimace to any personnel on-site. "Dealing with an infestation, we'll hopefully be out of your hair soon."

He texts back to , 'Be careful. We've tracked it from the dining hall to the med bay. Hope Vela isn't giving you too much trouble.'

If Gavin were the type to use emojis, he might have added a smirk.

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 10:00:38 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrightboxbl"]

"Considering it's man made I'm 99.8% sure this thing is at least part steel typing, the better question is can your pokemon keep up with it?" Wright chuckles in slight amusement, clearly not that fussed about the whole thing, honestly he was more entertained. He is amused how the underboss deices to bring out the near 20 foot Ultra Beast from it's ball in their medbay. Though unlike the other three here Wright was not a trainer. He spent about as much of his spare time battling as the two grunts spent their spare time reading a text book. Though it didn't mean he couldn't come up with an idea or two to help. [break][break]

"Though lets see if we can't lure or keep it here to allow you all a shot?" he offers as he gets out a few pokemon. His Magnemite and Magneton out for their Magnet Pull, as he is 100% sure that it is part steel and preventing it from escaping seemed like the best thing to do. Jellie using their Trace to copy said ability, then the Kadabra and Mr. Mime to use ROLE PLAY to also give them Magnet Pull. Surely with the use of 5 pokemon with the ability making sure that thing couldn't escape them if it passed by could hopefully be impossible.

[break][break]

+ + [break]
+ Is 5 Magnet Pulls excessive? xDD

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wrightboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#81BCD7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 0:28:53 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there's a moment of pride when turns to him for verification about the genesect's information. at the very least, the question was easy and not science-y enough that even he could answer it.

"yup, that's one!" he responds, an index finger pointing at when he assumes it's a steel-type. "the other type's bug."

priam tilts his head up as he ponders on the best pokemon he has against such combination of typing, before releasing an audible "oh" and taking out a fire-type. he points the pokeball at the ceiling, wherein the heatran sticks itself much like how he had seen it in the wild.

"fire-type is the best against it!" he exclaims out loud as if pandering to 's inner musing.

it takes him a while to realize that his heatran finds it difficult to move as well with the magnet pull already in play. "oh, wait." he quickly recalls it before it can fall onto their faces.

"i-i-i have other fire-types!" he stammers.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 2:00:46 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]
Bryan started to wonder if mr wright was the insane type of person... "So...5 magnet pulls in a metal submarine huh?" he said curiously as a sweat came down his head...he wondered if the submarine would be able to handle that kind of force...He didn't want to think of the repercussions if it couldn't and turned to gavin "I had nothing to do with that if we get in trouble ok?" he said hoping gavin would cover for him. [break][break]

However things got even worse because priam thought it was a good idea to let out heatran....Bryan just watched in horror as that creature could easily melt through the submarine's interior as well... "pr-Priam...cant that.." he said staring at the man... he then looked extremely sad at priam's face and put a hand on his shoulder before a tear fell down it as if he was looking at a sick child. "Ah...I see.." [break][break] 

Absol seemed calm enough though that nothing was going to happen...yet.. however absol seemed to growly in a upwards direction "I think it's there." he said "It might be stuck now." 

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 12:05:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Does he imagine the groan of metal in his own paranoia, or was magnet pull in a metal submarine truly a dangerous idea? The underboss' brow is pinched as he looks to .

"I can nullify the effect with my Cradily's gastric acid if the need arises," he assures, withholding a sigh. This had devolved quickly. His Cradily takes the field, just in case. That they were aboard an underwater metal submarine that threatened to become their shared tomb was weighing heavily on his mind. His heart rate picks up as panic threads through him and sets his nerves aflame, but on the surface he forcibly maintains composure. "Unfortunately, Priam, Magnet Pull prevents steel-types from returning to their pokeballs, as well."

He casts a glance toward and Heatran, almost sympathetic. The magnet pull had an additional, unfortunate effect of disabling a majority of Gavin's steel-type Pokémon.

"If it is stuck, we can send our Pokemon to scout. Porygon?" The glitching mess of code turns its wobbly head toward him, and Gavin flicks his wrist toward the vent. "Take a look."

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 1:24:59 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#68546D[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
GENESECT

spotted?!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

genderless - download - steelworker - analytic[break]
techno blast / magnet rise / lock-on / tri attack [break]
x-scissor / signal beam / fell stinger

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

KRRRNK! THUNK! [break][break]

The sound of expanding pipes echo as the Genesect comes ever closer to the Med Bay. They can all hear it approach from the Laboratory, unwinding through each twist and turn above as it worms its way past them. However, all that speed means nothing when the MAGNET PULL takes hold. [break][break]

As the odd one out from the scientist there, is only half right in his assumption. It’s above them, that much is clear, but it is far from stuck. ’s usage of MAGNET PULL prevents it from escaping but the vents creak with an uneasy weight. It’s being pulled closer, fighting against a newfound sense of gravity as does ’s Heatran. [break][break]

The Heatran falls first, landing with a heavy thud that shifts the weight of the room. Soon after, Genesect breaks through the ceiling and pipes, suspended in mid-air due to the various sources of MAGNET PULL. For a moment, their operation is a success. The Rocket Scientist, as eccentric as he is, had no flaw in his theory. [break][break]

[break][break]

But theories don’t account for every variable. The raw speed of the Genesect continues to propel it despite it being unable to pull away. The way it levitates starts to pull in different directions, causing it to spin in a never-ending revolution. It continues to struggle against the pull, amplifying its acceleration until even the MAGNET PULL can no longer hold it down. [break][break]

[break][break]

And, just like that, it erupts like an actual Rocket, breaking through the hull and into the ocean. [break][break]

Another series of sirens go off as the submarine goes into red-alert. You’re taking on water. Better patch it up before you start to sink. [break][break]

xQW6FW0J[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 1:50:48 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
We're all going to die.

The thought comes to him simply, a horrified certainty settling over him as he stares through the gaping hole into the ocean beyond. Water begins to pour in at an alarming rate as sirens blare and red lights flash.

Gavin was fucking terrified.

On the surface, the underboss remains very calm. Cradily's STORM DRAIN draws in water, but Gavin doubts the fossilized plant can take in as much water as they'll need to keep the watercraft from being compromised. His hand goes to his belt, and a series of bright flashes reveal several Pokemon: Arctovish, Cryogonal, Dhelmise.

The latter is released into the ocean, and Gavin flicks a heavy beast ball after it. Lugia's shadow looms beyond the sub, and Gavin issues a steady order. "Chase down that creature. Dhelmise, keep up with them."

Lugia shrieks, and both Pokemon depart after Genesect.

"Wright, if you do not help me come up with a solution to this problem, and I survive this, I will make sure you do not." He speaks calmly, matter-of-factly, and then directs his Pokemon. "Freeze-dry, both of you. Cradily, Gastro Acid on one of those."

He flicks a wrist toward the steel-type Pokemon with MAGNET PULL.

As Arctovish and Cryogonal work to FREEZE-DRY a layer of ice over the breach, Gavin sends out a mass message to the whole of Rocket.

We have a breach in the medical bay. We're taking on water. If you are able, exit the sub with all haste.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 1:59:56 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Absol all of a sudden seem very fucking terrified of everything on the ship. Bryan looked at him confused "It's alright boy, no worries we can handle it." he said patting it on the head...but absol knew better. Creaking was a very normal noise on a submarine, after all they're miles deep underwater. What was NOT normal was the AMOUNT OF FUCKING NOISE THE SUBMARINE JUST MADE. Bryan watched in horror, he knew he hated carnivals but he especially hated it when Genesect decided to do his best impersonation of a merry go round and fucking shot out of the hull like a bullet. The hull was breached and the submarine began to take on a lot of water. "FUCK FUCK FUCK" Bryan said panicking as he took note of Gavin Merlino, the man with the best poker face Bryan has seen in a while also seemed to be shitting himself. [break][break]

Bryan sent out a pokeball "I'll help plug the hole!" he shouted and began to order ninetails and also his umbreon "Ninetails! blizzard! Umbreon use copycat the freeze dry!" he ordered quickly "Absol keep an eye out for new disasters, we cant tell what might happen next!" he said as he began to recall his silvally, it had no use at the moment and the less bodies he had to worry about the better.

NOTES: 

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 4:46:16 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

Huh, well errors may have been made. [break][break]

Well maybe... No one could really throw blame here as for the most part everything was working perfectly. As the man made pokemon tried to pass through the vents Magnet Pull was quick to stop it. They pulled and pulled and ever the man to examine something interesting it held down the lava dome pokemon before it put a full stop to it as if that were an attestiment to its power. Yuan want to cry it because it was so beautiful, a slight hint of jealousy because he hasn't had the chance to make it himself. [break][break]

Though with it's power unable to be properly gauged as this was his first time seeing the bug, of course a variable or two might have been missed with his calculations as it seems to learn on the spot and uses the magnets to catapult itself out of the ship breaching the steel as if it were paper. Wright could only put a hand over his head, "So beautiful, it learns," he compliments clearly either ignoring or not caring that he could feel the sea water. [break][break]

He gives a mock surprise as the underboss decides to yell at him as if this were his fault. "Don't get your panties in a wad mister underboss, we'll be fiiiiine," clearly there is no urgency in his voice but he does have some self preservation. So he gets to work returning all of his pokemon as, why the other used Gastro Acid was beyond him as it wasn't like the magnemite were effecting each other. But he'll blame it on the heat of the moment. [break][break]

Wright then sends out his pokemon once more as Mr. Mime and Kadabra's abilities reset to their original abilities as Magnet Pull was no longer needed. After he brings out a Cryogonal and another water pokemon, though he sends them out to aide with the beautiful bug, "Lets help put a seal shall we?" he orders and his pokemon seemt o synch up with him enough to understand what he wants. His Kadabra uses psychic to see what it can do about the water coming in. As the water stops both his ice types get to work on helping freeze up the hole. "Not sure how well the ice will hold thanks to the pressure which will only increase if the sub doesn't get higher, we could get some type of steel plate before have Dede's Heatran there help keep it in place," the scientist suggest

[break][break]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 16:23:33 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he winces when the heatran falls on the ground, and the magnet pull pokemon seemingly detecting the genesect, and the said pokemon escaping the sub through a breach on the sub's hull. there's so much going on that priam takes a millisecond later to react to the scene compared to everyone else.

"samurott, go after it too!" he releases his water-type to follow after gavin's pokemon before taking out another one. this time, the pokemon goes to his hand. "ice beam!"

the remoraid's fins fit perfectly in his grip. a beam of ice goes with the other ice-type moves in sealing the hole, though this is but a temporary fix.

"i'll, uh, go look for some sheet metal to fix this hole with!" he frantically mentions. "my heatran can probably weld this thing shut, i think!"

priam runs at the opposite end of the corridor, having an idea of where materials were found in the ship. they always use them on labs after all.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 20:33:52 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Cold fury radiates from Gavin as he shifts his gaze from the ice-covered plug to the far-too-blasé scientist. His hand curls into a fist, muscles tightening along his arm, but the underboss does not lash out.

"I'll deal with you later." He looks to Priam, the anger in his eyes softening. "Do that," he agrees, "but be careful."

There would be plenty of panicked folk scrambling to find someone with the capability to get them the fuck off the sub, he imagines. Gavin wishes he could join them; he would rather be anywhere but here. It's his loyalty to Rocket that roots him in place.

Another order is issued, this time to raise the submarine's depth and, if possible, to relocate it to more shallow waters close to a shore. If their attempts to subvert the danger failed, they would want to ensure that those without the aid of teleportation could make their escape. Gavin's heart thumps painfully against his chest, and he can feel his fingers threatening to tremble as he operates his phone.

"Should Priam be unable to find what he's looking for, I have plenty of steel-types at my disposal."

The implication is grim, but obvious.
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 4:22:50 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

Wright is a man of science not feelings. So its no wonder he either doesn't notice, couldn't read, or just didn't give two shits about the Underboss's distress to water as the scientist walks around. In his head he is measuring just what they would need in both size and thickness in order to patch this thing well enough for them to repair later. There is a small 'ha' that escapes him when the man suggest what he does. "I doubt it'll have to come to that, but thanks for volunteering I'm gonna go join Dede now as he'll most likely bring back something random and not all metal is created equal, you two keep making sure to keep up with this," he orders his ice pokemon before he takes off after . [break][break]

It didn't take him long to catch up to the other in the lab to find the scrap metal. Wright usually went out to collect it himself, "So we're going to need a few sheets at least 2 by 2 meters, show me your scraps first as not all metal will work well," he informs making it quick and simple for the young man because he didn't need to waste time with questions. With that he would look through a bit as he would instruct his Kabara to hold the sheets he choose.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 3:36:13 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he leads all the way to the corner at the end of the corridor instead of making a turn at the labs.

"i keep them here so it's easy to get while not cluttering the labs. no one important goes here too, so no one really notices. pretty smart, huh?!"

before them was a garbage heap full of metals, some neatly stacked on each other, while others look like someone rummaged over them and never had the effort to return things to where they were.

priam goes over to the stack of sheet metal leaning over the wall and picks out one.

"will this do?" he asks wright. "i'm not sure what's the measurement on this though..."

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 8:37:56 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

"Well it makes it easier for now at least," Wright didn't agree with it, but the sub was taking on water he didn't have much time to list the problems with it. For now he'll look through the scrap pile and hope that these were actually good pieces. Most seemed to be just that though, scrap. They wouldn't hold well against the pressure. [break][break]

Wright looks at the piece the young man brings him and examines it. Though he does give him a look when he asked about the size. Children these days she swears, he gives it a quick knock to listen to it, "This is a good piece a little on the small side but it'll work, grab a more like this and we should be good, but right now a big one is in need," he comments as he looks at the metal again. [break][break]

Too small.. [break]
Too small...[break]
He knocks on one...[break]
It'll break....[break]
Break....[break]
Another knock....[break][break]

"Bingo!" he exclaims as he pulls a larger piece out, "Alright take the few you have, you take this and lets get back" He hands several pieces his Kadabra so they could return with. What would most likley meet them is the ice cracking because it can't handle the under water pressure. Though at least they were still there making sure to seal when needed. "So how precise do you think Heatran can be?"

[break][break]
[break]