awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
hahaha you're 6 feet with the boots? [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 6:02:53 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
this place was really fucking lame if he was being honest. scanning his cellphone around to try and figure out what was going on with what he was doing here. he didn't exactly have a mission beyond 'go out and be' and that was fine with him. but what anyone neglected to tell him was that this place was pretty much full of old people. he didn't really particularly love old people. to be honest they kind of depressed the shit out of him. wrinkles were for cute puppies not for people.

joycon hovered close to his shoulder, leaning on him lightly as they walked around bored. maybe there were some rich old people here to pray or something that they could rob. plenty of old ladies running around with gold chains. unfortunately though a lot of them seemed to be leaving because it was getting dark or whatever. were they scared of ghosts or some shit? because like, ghosts weren't really that scary.

@ciel

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 14:47:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
While was wandering around and the place shutting down, Ciel was just getting started. He had finished a few interviews today about a rumor of a spirit. That footage was stored safely with the rest of his belongings back at his hotel room but now would come the fun part- the ghost hunt. A few of the old ladies with their gold chains would stop and stare at the young person who was strapping a chest camera to himself. He was used to it and quite frankly it wasn't any of their business.

However, this was very boring for Puree, who was starting to get restless. All of the old people wouldn't be fun to scare, too skiddish, but she wanted fresh blood. She wanted... mischief. A flash of pink while her trainer had their back turned and the Pumpkaboo was gone.

One moment Glitch would be staring at nothing, the next the Pumpkaboo would jump out at him, giggling shrilly and tongue hanging out in an attempt to scare. Silly thing.
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 20:48:41 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
just as he felt extremely fucking smug about not being afraid of a dumb fucking ghost he couldn't help feel mildly disappointed in himself when the sound of a slightly scared screech came out of his mouth from the ghost that jumped out in front of him. his gum managed to fall out of his mouth and really that was what made him the maddest. that gum was fucking expensive and he was down to his last few pieces. "holy shit you weird little pumpkin." putting a hand on his chest to try and relax and catch his breath from the totally not a scare. "what the hell are you doing anyways? you wanna help me rob old ladies or something?" a ghost could probably do that. after all his dreepy did that to help. though when he finally evolved he wouldn't be able to do it probably.

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 0:45:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Puree stuck around and cackled loudly, circling the pink haired human as she kicked her feet and laughed in the air. A tongue stuck out, grin wide. She made an approving noise at the stealing part, more for the thrill of tricking people than for any profit; she was a ghost and didn't really see the value in human objects, after all.

"Puree?" But before she could slink off, a voice came from just behind . It was Ciel, who was frowning at his now pouting pokemon. Glancing over at Glitch, he gave an apologetic smile to the other before continuing. "I'm so sorry. She tends to be very mischievous. I hope she didn't frighten you."
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 19:17:49 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
he liked this little ghostie. if it wasn't so small it would probably be great for his team. then again he'd heard that some of those pumpkin bitches grew up really big. he wondered if this was a big one or a teenie weenie one. before he could plan any great crimes with the pink creature he heard a surprisingly familiar voice asking about it. there was no way in hell that could be who he thought it was... but it was. and holy shit he was absolutely un-fucking-prepared. "i... i uh..." he felt like a stammering idiot who probably looked terrified of a tiny pumpkin but really it was just shock and his nervse. "i'm fine! thank you though." he had never said thank you to anyone in his life. he was a fucking idiot.

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 3:40:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Because was correct in his assumptions, and also because Ciel as a pure and kind as the driven snow, he gently motioned for Puree to join him at his side. The pumpkin pokemon huffed and floated over to his side, pouting. "I'm glad that Puree didn't scare you too badly. She- ah." A device on his belt beeped, which made him pause and pull it out. Some type of monitor, which he frowned at before sighing and sliding it back into place.

"I- uh, ah, sorry again." A sheepish smile. "I'm Ciel. I've been trying to get my monitors to sync up for a while now but the bluetooth seems to be acting up." Turning to Puree, he gave a small but sad smile to the ghost type. "I guess we'll have to head in early, girl. No bluetooth, no footage...." The Pumpkaboo groaned out loud, kicking her feet in a small tantrum this time. A technology problem so... maybe... a chance for Glitch to shine....?
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 15:34:21 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
literally the only thing that snapped him out of this stupor was the mention that technology wasn't working if he was being completely honest. not to be creepy but ciel smelled way better than he thought that he would up close and personal. not to be creepy or anything. but he had to play it cool. with a snap of his fingers he released joy-con from his pokeball. "oh, technology is all i do! i'm like, tech support or whatever!" god that was fucking lame but whatever. he could work with it. "i can help. just let me see and me and joy-con will take care of it." without waiting for an answer he slid closer to ciel, ready to shine with whatever technologic needs he happened to have.

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 5:33:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The mood instantly shifted, Ciel beaming as offered to have a look at the issue. He didn't hesitate, taking out the small device and unlatching the camera from it's holster on his chest. They were offered to Glitch quickly.

"Thank you so much for having a look. I only just replaced this camera and it's a lot more convenient than my old one. However, it tends to be more finicky to work with." Like syncing up the blue-tooth, which was what he had bought it for. His old camera has been attached through wires, which some Ghost types thought were fun to unplug, making him lose good footage before he would notice. It was also just a lot more difficult to work around.

"I suppose it's very fortunate to have met you today... ah, I'm afraid I haven't gotten your name."
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 22:07:20 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
it was easy as pie to get these things to sync once you figured out the trick to it. these cameras were finicky and without hesitation glitch pulled joycon closer to use him as a wireless hot spot. "the issue with these cameras is that the initial set up needs a wireless connection for some reason. after the first time you don't need it but for the first set up always test this with a strong connection. joycon here works just as well though." after all he'd messed around with a porygon's settings enough to make it useful. "here, this should do it..." with the press of a button he held the camera up and looked around with it. "looks like you're golden..."

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 5:17:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When Ciel was handed back the now-working camera, might be able to practically see his eyes sparkling. He raised it up, tested a few settings, then strapped it back to his chest, proud and pleased.

"It's working wonderfully now! Thank you so much! Now I can record this investigation.... oh! You know, would you like to join me? I do a little web series, so we would need to shoot an introduction later, but it's much more fun to do these things with other people!" And Ciel did enjoy having guest stars on his show when he could. Usually it was other investigators or even a few minor internet celebrities, but it wasn't uncommon for him to ask curious or kind locals if they wanted to join in as well.
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 12:28:35 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
he'd had daydreams of course of meeting ciel and him inviting glitch onto his show. at the end of those daydreams they usually ended up kissing. so there was no way in hell he was about to pass up this opportunity to hang out with him. even if they didn't end up kissing it would still be a dream come true to have actual footage of him and ciel next to one another. "i would love to! plus i can always help if something goes wrong with your gear again. you never know." maybe they would even hold hands or something... you never know.

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 15:46:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"That would be wonderful! Ah, I should probably give you a run down of what I'm here for...." As he spoke, he moved over to his setup, where a Krookodile was busy guarding his gear from any would-be thieves. Snaps snorted at but made no moves otherwise, gaze curious. Ciel picked out a matching set of gear to his own and offered to the other. "Legend has it that a woman was drowned at the top of the mountain in a pagan ceremony about twenty years ago. People say you can hear her crying at night and she tries to steal your eyes.... fascinating stuff!"

About that time all the lights went off. Ciel didn't seem bothered, a flashlight shining to life in his hand. They had been lurking around just past closing time, after all.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 22:45:18 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FROSLASS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CAPTIVATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WAKE UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @ciel

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BANETTE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @ciel

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 20:27:45 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
glitch was definitely excited as he began to strap the equipment on. not even blinking when the darkness came and the lights all went out. "wow... i guess there would be a lot of spooky stories going on around a place like this..." after all it was where ghosts lived and dead pokemon were buried. "you have so many neat stories... i'd love to hear more of them." it was an avenue in order to get to hang out with him again. glitch was already planning a spring wedding, maybe a june wedding actually. he would wear a beautiful dress and ciel would love amazing in a suit.

as he was musing though something grabbed his leg as he let out a small shriek. arceus he hated being snuck up on. "something grabbed my leg..." and when he looked down he noticed one of his pokeballs had fallen from his belt, containing whatever it was that had grabbed him he supposed. wow, he was really good at catching pokemon!

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 11:40:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"There were a lot of very interesting stories surrounding this mountain! I plan on coming back again a few times to further investigate them!" Which was an exciting prospect. One of his favorite things about entering new regions was the wealth of new information and new stories to discover. Many of them lent not only insight to that specific area but also the cultures and desires of the places he was learning about. It was part of why he loved these stories so much.

A soft weeping started, which pulled his attention away from 's predicament. It seemed it had sorted itself out, anyway. Taking a few steps for the area, he ended up finding a Froslass huddled behind a grouping of tombstones. He frowned, humming to himself as he thought- well, perhaps some stories of these were true.... but...

At the end of it, a pokemon like a Froslass couldn't be left wandering around on their own! They tended to be easily misunderstood and that could make it dangerous both for pokemon and the humans around them. So, pulling out a pokeball he tossed it at the ghost type.

CATCHING FROSLASS