8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 4:08:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh, I don’t.

Fernando breaks from the sentimental moment with a facade of apathy. “But it’s good to acknowledge and recognize. Not so much dwelling on it and more of preventing it from happening again,” he explains as she plants her seed into his dirty hole.

He passes her a faux smile when their fingers touch, pulling at her. “But I suppose that’ll all be behind me soon.” He wants her closer. “After all, I have more important things to attend to.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 11:51:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SEEDS: 1/3

He pulled her off balance easily, and her shoulder fell into him a moment before she corrected herself with a small laugh. It died when she processed his words. She was distracted from the slightest twist in her stomach at the contact with him.

Did this mean he was leaving the council? She blinked up at the man a moment, unsure of how to feel about this turn of events.

Where did this put them? Did this maybe open him up to Team Rocket? And what were important things?

“Are you stepping down?”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 12:36:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Perhaps."

Fernando sits on his smile for a moment longer before hiding it behind his trademark bitch face. He distracts himself by patting the spot she buried the seed, staring at it for a moment before going into more detail. "A lot of decisions will be made soon. If they prove unfavorable, then most likely I will."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 16:33:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She looked down at his hand. Went back to the dirt, poking holes and dropping seeds. Perhaps that way, he couldn’t see the cogs turning in her head.

Decisions.” Her tone was curious. “Like what?” What could possibly cause a man of his breed to relinquish any amount of power? 

There was no ‘if you don’t mind me asking.’ No tip-toeing. All in the past. 

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 19:58:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Like big ones," he crosses with a sardonic grin. Just because they're 'friends' doesn't mean Fernando is any less vague. If anything, it makes it all the more fun, allowing him to be crass with the insinuation that it's a joke between them. She should be used to this by now, even if her acclimation is no more than a work of fanfiction.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 21:45:37 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She rolled her eyes, smiling some with a bit of well-hidden falseness. Ever-shorter hair danced around her sharp jawline as she shook her head. “So secretive.” 

Then, she joked back. “Maybe we ought to just skip town.” Her chin nodded out towards the ocean, somewhere in the distance; towards the border. “Then maybe you could finally stop being so stubborn all the time.”

Lulu smoothed a hand over the dirt and then began to pick some of it out from under her nails. So, this is what it felt like to be a farmer. She wasn’t a fan, really. “Well. That’s done.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 4:32:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Are you asking me out to a vacation?

Fernando rises to his feet with a brush of his hands, rubbing them together to shed most of the dirt save a small film that clings to his skin. “Flattering really, but not one I can afford right now. As impressive as you are, I have high doubts even you can make it worth my while.” He says it tauntingly to prod her but it remains true nonetheless.

"I suppose that's it."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 7:29:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“Not really a vacation if you don’t come back.” She flashed a crooked grin, blissfully unaware of how vaguely threatening it could have sounded.

She then got closer, as though taking the bait. Closer, closer, until she was hovering at his mouth and watching the shape of it, eyes sensual. “I love it when people underestimate me.” Teeth snapped up at him playfully with the lightest click before she drew away, doing theatrics with a grandiose tone.

“Do you even know who I am, Mr. Silph? I am practically the queen of Galar, and I take whomever I so choose.” The terrorist shook her hair and raised her chin pretentiously, mimicking the dialect of noble Hammerlocke with great ease.

Still with a grin, she looked over at the rest of the garden, and then back to Fernando, plucking a pokeball from her belt. All jokes aside, “Guess I best be on my way, then. Thanks for joining me.” She looked and sounded more sincere. There was research to be done. Things had been busy; piled up in an impromptu absence. They'd spent plenty of time together, lately, right?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 16:17:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Ah.

Fernando lets his vision flounder between the patch of dirt and her when she approaches. As tantalizing as her proposition is, he finds himself resolute in circumstance. What’s the likeliness she’s going to follow through? The higher the chance the greater the effect—a tell tale to his current read of the situation.

Lulu!” Sharp words catch her before she can truly leave him. “I have an outing I need to attend to in three weeks. It’ll be in the evening. Dress code is lavish. Interested?

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 21:11:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Fernando was unaffected by her this time, save for the flightiness of his gaze. No fun. She wanted him to nip back a bit, but he stood straight, all stone on the outside, with some unseen doubt in her beneath the surface of it.

Despite this normally having been something that would cause her lose interest, his mental hold on her kept her there. Would keep her coming back for more, to tease, to give, to take where she could. This was the only type of affection that someone like Lulu had to offer, at this point. If it was obsession Fernando had intended to instill in her, it would not be in the way that he’d meant.

Fernando Silph could implant memories; he could rewire what was already there; clip back some things, maybe, and cause some chaos, but in the end: Lulu truly pined for no one but Rinc. This was the greatest truth, at the very bottom of her core.

What was love, anyways? Only darkness remained.

This was flirtation. This was fun. Although this man had come to rule her nightmares, warming up the seat for a new king, she also dreamed of his bed—or, rather, whatever bed they’d ended up in. He hung in her head perpetually, for better or for worse. However, this head was far from empty otherwise.

“Oh, you know I don’t much like going out, love…” Did he? She hung there for a moment, considering his offer. Weeks prior, it would have been a hard ‘no.’ Lulu didn't do fancy public outings for very obvious reasons. “What’s the event?”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 20:00:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]That much isn’t hard to discern. The only place he’s been able to track her to is a seedy bar in Lilycove. Outside of that, where else did Lulu go? To this day, Fernando’s uncertain, but the sudden move from her old apartment still registers as a red flag hung loosely in the back of his mind.

Devon Corp. is hosting a gala. Apparently, it’s for something important.” Fernando lets the premise roll off his tongue with a casualness that betrays the gravity of the situation. “I need a plus one.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 3:44:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Devon Corp. That tickled.

It’d caught her off-guard, and there was a flash of bright interest in her eyes which she was quick to check coolly. There was a long moment where she considered it, eyes not leaving his. How likely would it be that she’d be identified, by his side? Was it public? What was the risk/reward here?

“Will there be… media? I don’t think I’d do well with reporters and cameras and all that, to be honest with you.” That wasn’t it, but he didn’t know enough about her to suspect that, surely.

“I’m flattered by the way.” There was truth to it. She drew near to him again to lightly lay her wrists over the nape of his neck. Lips trailed beneath where his jaw met an ear, if he allowed, finally letting go of the last bit of space she’d attempted to tease him with before. “I’m sure I’m hardly your only option.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 23:40:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Indeed.

Given what little he knows about her, he can tie one and one together. She never escapes his suspicions but a game is afoot and it’s up to him to remain ‘ignorant. “Never took you to be a shy one,” he teases, providing her a suitable alibi for her question.

They’re going to take a few pictures but they shouldn’t be bothering you with any questions.

Initially, Fernando had considered the bait too appetizing for her to pass up. It’s not to set her up—he could care less at this point, but if he’s to use her then use her he shall. Might as well put her to work and dig at both Devon and how deep her technical prowess extend.

Mmm.” Fernando groans with approval in a bid to welcome the touch further. Feeling her up close—any intimacy, really—has taught him to crave the touch. His lack of decency in recent times have unwound what discipline he’s built up over years.

He wants her.

You’re weren’t,” he whispers. “But you were the best.

He dips his head back to get a good look at her face before smiling, quick to sneak an intimate peck on the lips.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 1:00:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Shy? Yes.

She shrugged vaguely.

As much as she did want to roll the dice, and find out just how solid the disguise of ‘Lulu Flint’ actually was, it didn’t matter. A photo or two with her arm around one of Hoenn’s top political figures? Interpol would pick her off in no time, and no new hair-do would be able to save her.

Not to mention, there were a couple of random individuals here and there sprinkled around Hoenn who were perfectly aware she was up to no good—just (hopefully) not with whom. A stroke of bad luck, and she’d find herself drinking across from them.

As tempting as the offer was, the risk was much too great.

His eyes made her feel something she couldn’t pinpoint—something momentarily chilling, but it was overcome by the warmth of his whisper. Rejection didn't dare interrupt his peck. Her lips gave to him what he sought, and then some. His reward deepened, the weight of her arms sighing more into the slope of his neck. She already regretted having to tell him ‘no.’ It hung on her tongue, threatening.

And then, something hit her. The plan. This was it. This was worth it.

It was finally time to kill Saoirse Quinn.

In an instant, things changed so drastically that the shift was visible in her gaze.

“You know... Sure. I'll go.” she nodded and smiled up at him, and then her tone teased a disclaimer. “But only because it sounds interesting—not just to be some woman on your arm.” Her fake eyes were bright, loving, acting. Her gaze was a well-meaning joke. The kiss that followed would be up to interpretation, but there was something heavy behind it, that could be mistaken for passion.

It welcomed death with a bittersweet embrace.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 0:02:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]This is all a sham. Nothing more than a bitter illusion casted by his own narcissistic need to plant his seed inside of her heart. But it proves effective. Almost too effective. Kindred intimacy births genuine compassion. As much as Fernando refuses to admit it, he finds himself coaxed into her arms with welcome appreciation.

The heart is as complex as the mind, wanton with strange needs that manifest themselves in their own twisted ways.

As if you could ever reduce yourself to just being that.” There is a flash of recognition behind her eyes. Something he can’t read. But he notices it all the same. It doesn’t bother him in the slightest but it does put a subtle feeling deep seated within his subconsciousness on edge.

It’s a black flash of danger. It goes unrecognized.

But do dress up to the nines. I want them to underestimate you. Someone with looks, wits, and brains is impossible to come across. I want them to appreciate the finesse underneath the surface.

He tilts her chin up to him, lingering for another taste.

I want them to see what I see in you.