he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
Searching for the The grim-mareep-er [Mission][c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 4:11:37 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Nestled deep within the plush farm bushes was an absurdly bored city boy with a frown as long as a highway. His brown eyes rested firmly upon the herd of baaaing mareeps and wooloos, awaiting for something...anything to happen. According to the cranky rancher that hired him, these little babies have been getting swooped up left and right. The man suspects the culprit to be a nasty beheeyem - an invasive species that has been plaguing the region as of late. Ezra never really paid too much mind to these little scoundrels, but they're apparently big news in the monster ranch world. The rancher wouldn't shut up about the endless amount of meetings his association, the HRA (Hoenn Rancher Association), have conducted over this whole predicament. The beheeyem around here are basically apart of the HRA's top ten most wanted list.

The night's air tickled his nose as a cool breeze blew over him. The sun had just recently departed from the sky, leaving plenty of room for it's counterpart to capitalize the world above, leaving only space for his starry allies. "Do you think it's really just a beheeyem causing all this madness?" A short awkward chuckle followed his question. So far, the interaction between him and his partner hadn't really moved far beyond the initial greeting they exchanged after their brief conversation with rancher. It almost felt as though there was an invisible wall between them, inhibiting even the the slightest hint of small talk from taking place. "Me? I just think it's all... make Bayleef. Haha..."

Lunatone Solrock
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 1:53:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-riv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
a little less conversation and a little

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
A lack of friends and a lack of brain cells required to make calculated decisions land River Montgomery in the too-warm and too-familiar arms of bleating Mareep. There is an odour surrounding the boy that reeks distinctly of something not animal-dung related and more.. Stunky-related. [break][break]

There is a relaxed smile pressed against the man's flushed cheeks. He squeezes himself up against a less-than-willing Mareep, who bleats in protest as her cheek is smushed against his own. Electricity pulses between her and the young man, though he seems to be numb to it at this point. Or too stoned to care.[break][break]

An unfamiliar voice, one that speaks English interrupts his clouded train of thought. He abandons the Mareep in favor of musing over how it had spoken to him in his own tongue. But he soon realizes that that is not the case, as there is a young man approaching. He cracks a funny pun and River rises to his feet, brushing dirt and grass from his clothes to chuckle out loud:[break][break]

"Make Bayleef- haha, that was a good one."[break][break]

His train of thought, however slow, manages to catch up to the man's earlier comment. Something about.. Beheeyem? Those weren't those Ultra Beast creepy-crawlies from the sky, were they?[break][break]

"Are we gonna get abducted by aliens? Please, spare my butthole of probing!"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rivcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentbg"]background: #000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentborder"]border-color: #000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a, .punkianger-riv .bulk b, .punkianger-riv .bulk i, .punkianger-rivcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/3h53g8G/river-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #323232; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 2:46:52 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

The man's exclamation earned a chuckle from Ezra. "Our asses won't get probed," He paused and thought for a moment. While he assumed that their bottoms would be alien-free, one can never truly predict the future. "At least...I don't think that they will."

The man took moment to glance the area around them once more. Herds of blissful mareeps and wooloos freckled the rolling hills, baaaing contently. It would be a crime for these majestic creatures to feel even the slightest lick of pain. They deserved nothing but endless love from their rancher and onlookers alike. "We do have to stop those beheeyems from probing their butts, though." He pointed out, gesturing towards a nearby group of mareeps.

White picket fencing capsulated the field they were in, allowing both entry and exit through only one main gate to their right. According to the rancher they spoke to, the gate is nearly always locked up, but the culprit's psychic ability naturally counter those attempts of defense. None of that really mattered as Ezra already had his heart set on their method of capture: a classic stake out. "I think we should set up a stake out. Wait 'n see where these alien boys are coming from."

Lunatone Solrock

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 15:16:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
"Phew, that's a relief."[break][break]

River wipes his brow of stress sweat, and he takes a breath. The man's attention span seems sporadic, darting around as if he were paranoid. And he is, because he is not acutely aware that he reeks to high heaven and he's the only person in a room full of Mareep and Wooloo. And he isn't in a room, he's in an open field in the middle of the night.[break][break]

Something bumps into him from behind, and the same Mareep from earlier snuffles at his back pocket where his secret stash hides. River startles, shifting from foot to foot and whirling.[break][break]

"That isn't for you, haha!"[break][break]

A cold sweat trickles down the back of his neck and he glances back at the stranger. He mentions a stake-out and that only works to make River more uncomfortable.[break][break]

"A stake-out? Like with cops?"[break][break]
Oh, he definitely did not want to deal with cops.[break][break]

But then he catches on again to the mention of aliens, and he can feel his booty clench. River runs a hand through his white hair, a cheeky, uncomfortable grin spreading acros his face. [break][break]

"Aliens? Oh right, aliens, yeah. Do you think we'll see a UFO?"[break][break]

There is a blink in the distance, but River doesn't see it as he his wholly focused on the young man.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentbg"]background: #000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentborder"]border-color: #000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a, .punkianger-riv .bulk b, .punkianger-riv .bulk i, .punkianger-rivcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/3h53g8G/river-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #323232; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 21:10:42 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

As Ezra continued to plan out their method of capture, his eyes would wander over to the strange man next to him, perplexed by his sporadic movement and jittery attitude. 'What's with th-' that's when the pungent scent hit him. 'Ohhhhh.'  Everything suddenly became clear to him. His movements, his fear of butt probing, his reaction to Ezra's suggestion-- everything. "No...No, I don't think we'll catch one tonight."

Looking back at the herd, Ezra attempted to refocus his attention onto the bulk of the plan, knowing full well that the results of today's mission rested on his capabilities alone. But, due to his own childish weaknesses, his mind couldn't help but continuously break off from it's line of concentration. Back and forth, up and down, like a seesaw it went. Moving from stake-out to the man, wooloos to the man, aliens to the man. Until he finally cracked. "Hey, sooooooo quick quick question. Would you mind if I-" Before he could continue, Ezra noticed a flash appear in his perpetual vision. 'Dammit'.

With a small groan, he grabbed the man's wrist (because wooloo knows he wouldn't be able to keep up on his own accord) and ushered him towards the the direction of the flash. Ezra attempted to hush the man while doing so, hoping they could MAYBE sneak up on the Pokémon. "Prepare your butt...it's probably right over there."

Lunatone Solrock

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 23:37:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
"Damn."[break][break]

His expression morphs into disappointment for just a moment before flicking back to indifference. It seems that his paranoia fades away as well, but that might only stem from Ezra looking him up and down the way he was. [break][break]

"'Sup?"[break][break]

The blunt he's been hiding is drawn to his lips as he takes another drag. He coughs, exhaling clumsily. In doing so, he misses the flash from behind him that seems to have captured the strangers attention. As a result, he is bewildered by the forwardness associated with grabbing hold of his wrist, and River is pulled along.[break][break]

"What--"[break][break]

He's hushed immediately, and River shrugs and decides to put his priorities back on smoking. They stumble through the tall grass in hot pursuit of something that River literally does not see, and when they come to a halt he chuckles, offering his new friend a hit should he be inclined to take it.[break][break]

"Prepare my butt for what? Do you have ulterior motives, man? You move quick, apparently."[break][break]

In other words, River had absolutely zero intention of dealing with whatever it was that was causing the flashing lights in the field. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentbg"]background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentborder"]border-color: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Wk7gB3h/riverpost-1.png');[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 2:48:34 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Of course, despite his intention of silence, the man continued to carelessly chatter away. There wasn't even a hint of intent to be quiet. So, just as Ezra feared, the alien Pokémon immediately heard his blabbing partner and began to screech in it's own native tongue. Then it teleported.

Well shit.

"Dammit. What are we supposed to do now?!" Stupid question to ask. At this point, it was clear that there were no useful answers coming out from River. He was just here to look pretty. Still, they needed to weaponize that prettiness some how, and use it to their advantage. Ezra crossed his arms and began tapping his foot in thought. He embodied the sprit of a thousand frustrated parents as he did this, a flurry of frustration painted across his features.

Then it hit him: the weed.

"Do Pokemon normally go sniffing in your pockets?" The question was absurd, and yet, anyone vibing in his mind would know it's origin. They would know that Ezra noticed that mareep from earlier snooping into River's pockets. And that there's a possibility that the Beheeyem might be allured by it's scent too.

Lunatone Solrock