amy, dr. samson
she/her
thirty-four
october 13th
lacunosa town
homosexual
researcher
civilian
looking for a story of a kid i’m sinking in. older, stronger, wiser -- think I am, i think i am
awards
32 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amalia
amalia samson
can't fall asleep [solo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 2:20:50 GMT
amalia samson Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The night is far from young as Amalia sits at her makeshift desk; listening to a mix of mechanical beeps, night time sounds, and the clicking of her own fingers against the keys of her laptop.

"Both Staryu and Starmie, henceforth referred to as Rigel and Centauri, have displayed a marked increase in energy since the move to Meteor Falls," she speaks aloud to a nearby recorder, not taking a pause in her typing as she does so, "Their transmissions, if I am allowed to editorialize slightly, seem urgent. Perhaps eager?"

As she continues to speak she stares ahead. A few feet away stand the pokemon in question. Both Rigel and Centauri face their gems towards the sky, and aside from the occasional twitch are statue still. And yet the gems themselves strobe rapidly between dead nothing and bright, bright red.

The machine recording their, quite frankly nonsense, radio waves show significant activity.

"Both the patterns their gems are repeating and the signals they are sending are new and so far difficult to decipher. They do not match those recorded in the species in other regions, at other locations; and given that my only other exposure to them was at the Giant Chasm where they were exceedingly reticent and refused to transmit anything at all . . . I am at a bit of a loss."

@wildmod

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #E04141[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
can't fall asleep [solo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 6:14:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TENTACOOL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?