he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 5:30:27 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","fraceshigh"]

[attr="class","fraceshightop"]

EZRA ZEKE
'S THREAD RELATIONSHIP TRACKER

[attr="class","fraceshighleft"]

[attr="class","fraceshighimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighname"]

EZRA[break]

ZEKE

[attr="class","fraceshighline"]

[attr="class","fraceshighlyrics"]

Reporter. Rocket. Writer. Scrapbook maniac. 

[attr="class","fraceshighright"]

[attr="class","fraceshighright1"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-compose"] FRIENDS
]

[attr="class","fraceshightabb"]

[attr="class","fraceshightabbb"]

Friendship Plots

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]

OLD FRIENDS FROM KALOS[break]
Ezra was born and raised in luminose City, so I would love for him to have some old connections to other people from over there! Maybe they went to the same Highschool, shared an old interaction, or worked side by side during one of his projects - the possibilities are endless.

INFLUENCERS TO INTERVIEW[break]
As a reporter within the entertainment sphere, Ezra has come into contact with plenty of different people, including local influencers from Hoenn. I would love to RP any interaction involving him doing a story on their life. 

ROCKET FRIENDS[break]

As of right now, Ezra doesn't give a single fuck about any of the Rockets in the organization. But I want that to change. PLEASE give me connections that'll allow him to create strong bonds that'll force him to reconsider his current set of plans. 

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-locked"] ENEMIES
]

ENEMIES PLOTS

ROCKETS THAT FIND HIM SUSPICIOUS[break]

With Ezra lurking around all the time, there must be a few alarm bells ringing for some people? I would love to explore this further and have someone maybe keep an eye out for anything worth reporting to higher ups. Keep him in check. 

LEAGUE MEMBERS ???[break]

idk anyone who hates him

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"] ROMANCE
]

ROMANCE PLOTS

ANYTHING JUST MESSAGE ME

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-person"] RELATIONS
]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelation"]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"]@pharaohleap FRIEND

And then you can write about that relation here! Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers. Let off a sharp burst, and then turn away. Roll over, spin 'round, and come in behind them. Move to their blindsides and fire again. Bandits at 8 o'clock move in behind, ten ME-109's out of the sun. Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them; heading straight for them, I press down my guns.

[break][break]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelation"]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"]@pharaohleap ENEMY

And then you can write about that relation here! Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers. Let off a sharp burst, and then turn away. Roll over, spin 'round, and come in behind them. Move to their blindsides and fire again. Bandits at 8 o'clock move in behind, ten ME-109's out of the sun. Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them; heading straight for them, I press down my guns.

[/PTabbedContent={width:319px;background-color:transparent;height:349px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#999999;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","fraceshighright2"]

000 OWED THREADS

[attr="class","fraceshighbot"]

RUN. LIVE TO FLY, FLY TO LIVE. DO OR DIE. ACES HIGH.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700][googlefont=Oswald:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700]

[newclass=.fraceshigh]width:500px;background-color:#202020;border:solid 1px #151515;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightop]background-color:#eeeeee;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:rgba(31,31,31,.35);text-align:left;line-height:7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightop div]float:left;line-height:7px;height:7px;color:#202020;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighleft]height:400px;padding:30px;border-right:solid 1px #151515;color:#494949;background-color:#1d1d1d;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighimg]padding:10px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighimg img]border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighname]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eeeeee;line-height:17px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighline]height:2px;background-color:#131313;margin:15px 25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighlyrics]font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighright]background-color:#1a1a1a;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;height:39px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighright2]border-top:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;color:#494949;padding:25px;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighright2 b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighbot]background-color:#eeeeee;color:#202020;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:7px;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightab]letter-spacing:1px;position:absolute;z-index:1;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightab i]color:#eeeeee;padding-right:2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabb]padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb]padding-right:10px;height:299px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;font:bold 15px Raleway;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1 div]height:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #eeeeee;float:left;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;margin-left:15px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighthread]padding:15px 15px 0px 15px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighthread b]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:0px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighthread i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;background-color:#191919;border:solid 1px #151515;float:left;margin:0px 17px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg img]height:50px;width:50px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:17px;padding-bottom:5px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#494949;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #151515;border:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;background: transparent;border:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#494949;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass][/quote]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 7:01:08 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

&

Hey, Captain! Seeing as how we're close to the end of our excursion thread, I figured I might as well hit your plotter up since I don't feel like Ezra & Kat got to interact a whole lot during the whole battle, etc. I would love to follow up on the excursion thread in some sort of way and figured that there are a couple of different directions we could go with if you're interested!

The easiest would probably be through some sort of an interview since Katherine was recently promoted and became the newest member of the Elite Four. I saw in your plotter that you're interested in having Ezra interview influencers, so I feel like it could be a good fit maybe?

Besides that, there's also the fact that they're both Rocket-aligned (even though she's not the best at showing it!). She's worked for the organization for a long time now and is pretty known, I'd say. Although she rarely visits the submarine, I am sure they could meet if Ezra sought her out.

You might have better ideas / something you'd like to expand on so feel free to hit up my DMs (through discord or site, whatever you prefer!!).