1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Six Feet off the Ground (M)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 7:16:03 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

As exhausting the year had started, it seemed with the raising temperatures Sénon was beginning to slow down.

If he was tired from overdoing it his first six months on the job, or simply conserving his strength for his next big stretch of assignment clearing, even he wasn't sure.

What he knew was the slow gallop of his Rapidash was the most speed he wanted out of her and she seemed only mildly shunted for not being able to go faster.

It was nice to move at a slow speed even if it meant you sometimes held up others....

present company not withstanding as Sénon glanced over to the other rider discreetly.

Or so he thought.

● tags:
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 15:05:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Horseback riding was always a side hobby that Chloe enjoyed. It was a shame that she often didn’t have enough time doing so, as her work had been even more demanding.
[break][break]
Today was a lucky break, she managed to sneak away to the local ranch before anyone could stop her. She was eager to go on a long relaxful ride on her mudsdale. Though there was a small surprise, she did not expect to run into her superior here out of all locations.
[break][break]
She cleared her throat, giving her mudsdale a gentle kick to catch up towards Senon and his rapidash. “You can lead the way if you’d like, sir..” She stated with a nervous smile, awaiting his response.
[break][break]
There wasn’t much she knew about senon, other than that he was experienced and one of the main guys in charge of the entire ranger squad.

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 18:18:46 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Chloe Porter." He'd greeted her with a soft smile; her name aloud being more for his memory, to better match the name to the face.

On the approach he thought her to be someone else but seeing it was one of his own, he relaxed.

"You'll have to forgive me, today feels like one for following." He gestured to allow the young woman to go ahead or trot along side him.

Now that he was Head Ranger, more than ever he needed to start taking up the role of a leader. For now, the scope of leadership was to get to know the rest of the rangers he hadn't already, and to give Chloe Porter the chance to ride along or ride alone.

● tags: @chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 0:56:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Her tensions eased as Senon greeted her. She mistook the man to be stern and quiet based off his appearance Chloe felt slightly guilty for judging the man hastily. She was relieved however; both him and seemed kind and capable. "Oh, no problem!" Giving Fudge's reins a small tug it prompted the mudsdale to trot forward moving past Senon and his rapidash.
[break][break]
The mudsdale kept an adequate pace which enabled it to be a relaxing experience. "So.. do you prefer it if I refer to you as sir?" She wasn't confident if addressing him formally made him uncomfortable.
[break][break]
+

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 4:04:47 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Rapidash shook her head and Sénon could feel the heat of flame growing at the slightest intensity.

She was tired of riding so paced and in her stubborn agitation she was warning him that she would burn him if she didn't get what she wanted.

As Chloe questioned him he shushed down the mare and patted her with firm slaps to assert dominance and test her patience. Just because she wanted to run didn't mean it was his task to obey her demands.

Evolution had made her aggressive and testy, today was for putting her through new paces; being discipline and being centered.

"In affirmation of orders you will confirm with 'Yes Sir.' outside of that, use what feels appropriate."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 0:58:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The weather was nice this evening. Clear blue skies with no signs of an oncoming storm. While she enjoyed spring, she disliked how fickle the weather can be at times. Recalling days where downpours abruptly appeared, she didn't mind the rain. It was just a bother when it came without warning.
[break][break]
Chloe snapped out of her thoughts upon hearing Senon's response. She'd give the head ranger an affirmative nod, figuring that she can refer to him as Senon today. As they continued their quiet horseback ride, a dense forest would eventually come into view. Chloe enjoyed going through the forest, she found it to be more tranquil compared to others.
[break][break]
"Have you visited this forest before?" She'd turn her head to ask Senon, wondering if he also frequented this area.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 1:07:59 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He kept his cool even if his ride was putting him in the literal and proverbial hotseat.

If he couldn't handle a little heat, he wouldn't last in his new title.

"Actually, I live around here." Vaguely, he pointed off to the north.

At the mention of 'home' Rapidash began to neigh and trample the ground lightly in growing protest.

Without a proper saddle on her he hunkered down a bit before pinching at the Rapidash's neck in attempt to hold on to her.

Not liking the feel of the pinch she reared back with a loud cry and despite trying to lower himself in anticipation of her rearing, the ranger fell off the back of her anyway.

From on his back in the dirt he could hear the treading gallops of Rapidash sprinting away. With a deep inhale, he remained on the ground; unmoved and fully aware that maybe today was the day he was given a lesson on being disciplined and being centered.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 6:17:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Oh! I've always wanted to live in fortree. The architecture is really beautiful" Chloe commented tempting to stir some small talk. Though the apartments here were a little more on the pricy side. Chloe looked back out of concern when Senon's Rapidash began protesting. "Everything alri?" Words interrupted by the pokemon's loud cry, She let out a gasp when Senon fell off from the rapidash, not knowing that he did it intentionally.
[break][break]
Instinctively Chloe would have Fudge try to block off the rapidash to prevent it from dashing off. Unfortunately the difference in speed was too great. Watching helplessly as the pokemon sprinted away from them. She would disembark from Fudge's back and approached Senon, offering a hand to help get him back up.
[break][break]
"We can ride together and try to find her, though I don't know if Fudge will be able to keep up." Chloe admitted with a small sigh. "Did she get scared by something?" She asked unsure of what caused the behavior of his rapidash.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 0:08:08 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Fully expecting her to react as she did Senon didn't emote as Rapidash trampled off into the distance.

It wasn't fun being bucked like that but from what he could feel, he still had use of all his limbs.

Porter helpful as she wanted to be, offered her hand after her own mount failed to stop his from running off.

She had a good mind for decisive action and she was intention to help and preserve as apparent.

All the makings of ranger.

Taking her hand he gave it a shake rather than getting to his feet.

"Thanks for riding with me a while Chloe Porter." Letting her hand go his eyes drifted towards the setting sun. "I'm gonna wait for her a while. Home isn't too far away; I'll walk if she doesn't come back."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 14:51:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"It's my pleasure" She responds with a smile, retracting her hand. Chloe gave her chin a small scratch, she was hoping that they could ride a little longer but it couldn't be helped. She enjoyed the peaceful ride and small chat they shared. "I see" Remounting onto Fudge, Chloe prepares to head back.
[break][break]
"I'm eager to work under you, sir." She smiles gently, giving her boss a small wave goodbye. She gives Fudge a small kick to have him depart back towards the ranch.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 4:48:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@chloe