awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
ghastly picnic [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 1:46:25 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
glitch had never been on a picnic in his life but that wasn't about to stop him now. not when he was going on a picnic with fucking ciel simmons of all people. he'd panic changed his phone wallpaper from one of those shitty flower crown collages he had made of him so that if he accidentally saw his phone he wouldn't see it or anything. now that would be embarrassing as hell. but he had this cute blanket and this cute picnic basket and his hatterene was hanging out and shit. it was nice. now he just needed ciel to show up... he was going to show up right? hahaha of course he was going to. there is no way he'd say yes and then fucking dodge him, right? there's no way ciel would do something like that...

@ciel
doing the panic! at the picnic mission

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 3:45:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Much like had been correct before, Ciel indeed wouldn't dodge him.

From the mists of the trail, Ciel seemed to appear like an apparition from the gloom... and he had a few stragglers. He seemed to be talking to a few Gastly, who he smiled and waved to when they vanished upon getting closer to Glitch. Giving the other a small but warm smile, he explained. "I'm sorry if I'm a bit late. I got a little caught up with work." Which was one way to put it.

His eyes lit up at the blanket and the basket, so he didn't hesitate to sit down and make himself comfortable. "This all looks lovely! Thank you for inviting me out today again, Glitch."
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 15:47:49 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
he felt relief whenever he finally saw ciel appear through the mist. at least he managed to have some sense of direction which was nice. glitch got lost if he wasn't using a gps. plus it was pretty cute that he had all those ghosts following him. it was nice. he wanted to have a nice picnic and a nice time with this guy. he'd even cut the crusts off of the dumb sandwiches for this guy. it was more work than he'd ever done. "it's fine! i wasn't waiting too long." which was kind of a lie but he didn't care. unlike normal it was just a white lie for once. "of course. it's what people do this time of year isn't it?" he smoothed out part of the blanket a bit. "do ghost types follow you a lot?" since he worked with them he guessed it would be plausible.

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 5:27:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"That's good! I do tend to get caught up in problems that aren't mine. My track record for being on time is sadly very poor." But Ciel gave a small laugh as he worked to make himself a little more comfortable. He was a bit awkward, the conversation pausing, but when asked about the ghosts he perked up and looked a bit more confident.

"Well... kind of! Most ghost pokemon are used to people being afraid of them and running away. So, the ones more curious of humans will tend to gather around people who aren't. When I show I'm not scared of them they flock to me. It's very cute." Which, most people wouldn't call ghost types cute, but Ciel was known to be a bit eccentric.
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 3:18:54 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
digging around in the basket he got a couple of sodas out and opened them up while ciel talked. it was nice to actually sit here and have a good time with him and not just watch his videos. as much as he wanted to just like, talk about all the stupid shit that happened in those videos he was going to keep playing it cool. or at least he was going to try to keep playing it cool. "i don't really do much with ghost types, but i have a dreepy! his name is button!" that was cool, right? not cringe as fuck to try and talk about button? god what a stupid fucking name for a pokemon now that he thought about it.

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 7:16:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Oh! I love Dreepy! Buttons is an adorable name, too. Did you know they're said to be the ghosts of ancient ocean pokemon? I wonder if they could be revived if the fossils could be found." When offered, Ciel accepted the soda and took a small sip.

"What sort of pokemon do you like? While I love ghost types, I have a lot of dark types to keep myself safe. Sadly, not all pokemon are so kind." He nodded, looking almost sad as he spoke about that. His dark types usually weren't seen as often on his streams or talked about.

close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 12:21:24 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
glitch didn't really know anything about any of his pokemon because most of them were stolen. not that it mattered. people weren't expected to know every little bit of trivia about every single pokemon they had or anything. that would be ridiculous. but he nodded and listened to ciel talk. it was fun listening to him talk in person. maybe even more fun than listening to him talk on stream. "i didn't really know any of that. though i do have a couple fossil pokemon too." those usually impressed people. especially since they were the freakshow pokemon from galar.

"i mostly have pokemon that help me with my work." not technically a lie. "and bigger pokemon to help protect me when im on the road." and also not technically a lie. "button is my smallest pokemon but i'm going to work on evolving him eventually. his evolution is massive." glitch at least knew that much.

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 15:40:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Fossil pokemon are very interesting, too! Sadly, I don't know as much fun trivia about them. Dragapult is very interesting, though! It's hard and very rare to get them to evolve, so I would love the chance to see when you manage it." No 'if' but 'when'. Even if they had only met the two times, Ciel's confidence and positivity could melt the sun. He smiled wide and bright at when he finished.

"You'll find when Button evolves that other Dreepy will be draw to him. Dragapult are the best way to find Dreepy in the wild since they're normally so hard to find."
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 19:40:06 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
on one hand he was sad he would have to evolve button one day. on the other hand now that he knew it would practically spawn him other small buttons he couldn't be more thrilled. ciel was a lot smarter about a lot of things than glitch had expected. then again dreepy was right up his alley with being a ghost type he guessed. it was just the way these things worked. it meant that without fail he would be able to come to him for information about silly little ghost things. about all sorts of things. "you're really smart." he also liked that ciel seemed to have faith in him too. it was nice. "you're not allergic to anything are you?" he started digging out some of the food from the basket.

@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 11:12:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"You think so?" When complimented him, Ciel looked genuinely surprised and a bit flustered. He wasn't really used to receiving compliments in person; plenty of people said nice things online, sure, but it was hard to tell which were being serious or not. Many people found his fascination with ghost types and other scary things odd or strange.

"Oh! Just tomatoes. I should be fine with anything else." There were a few foods he didn't enjoy and could be a very picky eater, some of them didn't feel very good in his mouth, but he would still be polite and at least nibble on whatever was offered.
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 15:01:59 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
tomatoes. that was an easy thing to avoid considering glitch wasn't really that fond of fruits or vegetables in his diet. well, that was a lie. his diet was complicated okay? one day he would eat an entire bag of doritos and nothing else and the next he was sucking down fruit bowls like his life depended on it. it was weird alright. "i'll make sure to remember that then! no tomatoes for ciel!" he pulled out a couple basic sandwiches that he'd bought from one of those gas station deli's. they made good food... sometimes.

@ciel

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 4:18:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@ciel