2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
the togepi or the ditto [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 14:49:44 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @open

"to madame opal in verdanturf town. that ain't far away from here." kazimir said aloud to himself as he read the tag on the container. courier work wasn't something he did even in his free time but this month he was looking to save up a little bit extra money so he figured getting a few odd jobs here and there would earn him a few more bucks than his usual paycheck he could put aside. it helped that this was such a simple job too, what could go wrong with delivering an egg?

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 16:59:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","jun"]"need a hand?" apparently it takes four to safely deliver an egg, but there are no complaints being voiced. it is easy money, after all.

jun lets the aforementioned hand hang in the air, awaiting a response. he offers a smile, too, bare but just enough to be pleasant.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.jun] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .jun b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .jun u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .jun a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .jun .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .jun .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jun .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jun .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 13:47:09 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @jun

a stranger. not someone kazimir recognized but they were offering help and the lady at the daycare did say that having more people around might actually make the trip a lot safer. something about poachers wanting to steal the eggs of pokemon and all that. so who was he to turn down some help from a friendly looking person. "yeah if ya don't mind. could use a buddy to help take this to verdantuft. name's kazimir." he introduced himself as he took the other man's hand in a handshake and started back on his way. "you heading in that direction as well?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 13:55:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","jun"]"jun," he responds, pulling away from the handshake. his hands find his pockets as they begin their journey.

to kazimir's question, jun shakes his head. "not initially but it doesn't seem like a bad plan now. company's nice." he peers down at the egg, pondering.

"any idea what's in there?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.jun] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .jun b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .jun u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .jun a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .jun .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .jun .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jun .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jun .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 14:14:28 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @jun

"i think the daycare people said it was born from a..." his head tilted to the side as he tried to remember just what was he was carrying around. "i think they said a kindra and a lapras. I didn't even know those two could even make a pokemon egg. this one seems kinda small to come from them don't ya think." he holds up the egg to inspect it as its mostly blue with a cream color dome on top of it. "shoot if its a baby lapras that'd be pretty awesome, heard those things are kinda rare. you ever hatched an egg before man?" he asked his companion, a harmless question to simply pass the time.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 14:23:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","jun"]"i mean i cracked eggs before but i imagine it's not quite the same." his laugh is short but not forced. jun shakes his head, shifting his gaze up to meet his. "i take it you don't deliver eggs for a living?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 14:26:49 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @jun

kaz couldn't help but chuckle at the dude's joke about cracked eggs. he could go for some scrambled ones right about now if he was being honest. "nah not really. but it earns a bit of pocket change and i'm looking to save up for a few things. take it your kinda in the same boat as me? you don't look like a courier of any kind." if he had some kind of coat or blue suit then perhaps he'd look more fitting, but that was just kaz's imagination running wild.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 14:34:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","jun"]"unemployed at the moment, so if you're hiring..." again, jun shakes his head. "i thought it'd be harder to find work but apparently not. they have people doing egg deliveries now, too."

"any idea why they need more than one to deliver an egg?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 14:41:54 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @jun

"if your looking for a job i think the people back at the daycare could use some extra hands. that is if you don't mind being tackled by baby pokemon every other day. those always seem to be the most handful." on the subject of why more people transporting eggs was needed...kazimir just shrugged his shoulders. "well this could be a lapras egg for all we know. like i said that's pretty rare so i imagine thieves would want to get their hands on it. that or target the daycare itself. never know what kind of trainer leaves what kind of pokemon over there y'know. would be a pretty decent target if you were looking." it was a terrible thing and thought but some people were just that cruel about it he supposed. "heck a bodyguard could probably be a decent job position over there if you asked."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 6:51:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","jun"]"hmm. yeah."

it all dissolves into white noise. all that matters in that moment is how his hand curls around the canister, how his index finger presses against the trigger, and how acrid it smells after. it's overwhelming. it's blinding. his other hand reaches for the egg.

"sorry, kazimir."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 4:44:35 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @jun

everything happened so fast. hands curled around the canister and kazimir was suddenly thrown onto his butt as he let go of his charge and saw jun take it into his own hands and run off. he couldn't believe it, right under his nose was a dirty thief. he couldnt' let that stand.

"oh you messed with the wrong delivery boy... get back here!" he scrambled back to his feet and in teh same motion jumped at jun to grab at his legs to try and pull him down to the ground at the risk of dropping the egg. he couldn't let the guy get any further!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,750 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 3:28:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: