TWENTY one + TRAINER + HETRO

[attr="class","breaksilmid"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].001
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ ABOUT

[attr="class","breaksilblurb"]

they told me to run, but just how far? can i go wearing the black mask of fear? the hate in my eyes always gives me away, the tension building slowly. now i've lost everything i had in you. nothing we shared means a thing without you close to me. i can't live without you! breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me.[break][break]

there's no direction to my stare, no more flame burning in my heart anymore. quiet, i keep it to myself until the sun sets slowly. i hear your voice in the evening rain calling: "nothing will keep us apart, no more lies and fear. there's no end to our story!" breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me. i could make all the wrong seem right if you were by my side. i'd gather all the tears you've cried and hide them deep underground.[break][break]

can't look back. it's just a waste of time. can't erase this hate from my eyes. breaking the silence of the night. through the streets i'm screaming. lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer me? breaking the silence with my cries. can't you hear me screaming? we could make all this wrong seem right, but you'll never answer me. you'll never answer me.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].002
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ FRIENDS

they told me to run, but just how far? can i go wearing the black mask of fear? the hate in my eyes always gives me away, the tension building slowly. now i've lost everything i had in you. nothing we shared means a thing without you close to me. i can't live without you! breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me.[break][break]

there's no direction to my stare, no more flame burning in my heart anymore. quiet, i keep it to myself until the sun sets slowly. i hear your voice in the evening rain calling: "nothing will keep us apart, no more lies and fear. there's no end to our story!" breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me. i could make all the wrong seem right if you were by my side. i'd gather all the tears you've cried and hide them deep underground.[break][break]

can't look back. it's just a waste of time. can't erase this hate from my eyes. breaking the silence of the night. through the streets i'm screaming. lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer me? breaking the silence with my cries. can't you hear me screaming? we could make all this wrong seem right, but you'll never answer me. you'll never answer me.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].003
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ ENEMIES

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].004
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ LOVERS

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:350px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#333333;font-size:10px;}]
[attr="class","breaksilwant"]

[attr="class","breaksilbot"]

LOOKIN' FOR YOU IN THE NEON LIGHTS - WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER ME?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,700,800]
[newclass=.breaksil]width:500px;background-color:#f1f1f1;color:#333333;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltab]background-color:#333333;height:190px;width:125px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg]background-color:#ff6600;height:190px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.25);height:205px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2]height:120px;width:120px;padding:50px;background-color:#ff6600;margin:-15px auto;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 div]height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border-radius:100%;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric]background-color:#252525;padding:35px 35px 35px 0px;color:#f1f1f1;font:40px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.75px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric b]font-weight:800!important;color:#ff6600;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1 b]padding:0px 3px;font-weight:700!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltabs]font:30px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;width:120px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilwant]background-color:#252525;height:5px;display:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot]background-color:#ff6600;border-left:solid 125px #333333;text-align:center;font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;padding:25px;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot b]line-height:10px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle]font:45px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:40px;padding:40px 40px 15px 40px;color:#ff6600;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle b]font-weight:300!important;color:#333333;padding-right:5px;line-height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb]font:11px Roboto;height:207px;letter-spacing:.2px;overflow:auto;padding-right:17px;margin:0px 40px 0px 83px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#ff6600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e1e1e1;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#ff6600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#ff6600;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]