A night on the town, solo wild (fairy only)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 11:11:24 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan decided to celebrate his success alone this time, after all he was assigned to finally hunt down xerneas. He had been following this pokemon for quite some time, even leaving Hoenn for an entire year just to find more information on it. He entered the bar, it was quiet upscale and having an event tonight. All the drinks were themed after pokemon and served by them as well. It was just his luck that the typing event for this was fairy, ironic or someone was setting him up once again as usual. [break][break]

Regardless, bryan liked light drinks that were full of flavor and surely themed drinks would follow that right? Bryan sat at the bar and told the bar tender "Serve me whatever is popular tonight sir." he said gruffly as he began to scan around the bar. Huh, pokemon were taking the drinks to the table tonight? Why, that's kind of unique huh..

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED: Fairy typing only! (incense used)

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 0:59:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFAIRY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOLLOW ME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEALING WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METRONOME
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 10:01:32 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The server at the bar gave Bryan a drink called a Moonlight Martini. The server who approached him with it was none other than a Clefairy, the Pokémon most often associated with moonlight. He looked at the drink, it was silver with some edible glitter in it too. Wow the really put a lot of effort into creating this drink and atmosphere huh? Bryan accepted the drink and nodded to the clefairy who ran off back to the back of the house. He enjoyed the drink and the fog of the area around them, it was...scented? Oh well not like it really mattered for the next part. [break][break]

There was a person who approached bryan, they congratulated him as he had seemed to be the winner of the event the bar was holding. The clefairy had selected him as the winner of the event. Bryan grinned at the aspect of a prize and when asked what it was, well he was presented a pokeball! The very clefairy who served him that drink's pokeball! Apparently this is a special clefairy with it's hidden ability friend guard, allowing it to mitigate the damage received by allied pokemon. Nice! Bryan recalled the clefairy into it's ball, wondering if it was his own "hidden ability" that made it select him. He then sighed and wondered if it was a curse or a blessing fairy types gravitated towards him.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]12 pokeballs remain

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 2:47:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT CLEFAIRY!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOLLOW ME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEALING WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METRONOME
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!