eggs-traordinary [m/c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 21:07:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-riv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
verdanturf town

[attr=class,lyric1]
a little less conversation and a little

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
River was not typically the charitable type - and he still wasn't despite the fact he could be seen sorting eggs into various baskets at the front of a daycare. It's the pinched expression and exasperation as he's told for the umpteenth time that day that he's sorted the same two eggs wrong. Apparently the bespeckled ones versus the bespeckled ones were not the same, no matter how much he tried.[break][break]

But as it happened, he was the hardest worker because he'd been informed that the person who stayed the longest would get paid the most. And frankly, he had nowhere else to be and this was a mind-numbingly easy job. His soft baby hands were good for picking up and moving eggs, and the various Pokemon hanging around the daycare kept his Luxio busy. [break][break]

The last thing he'd expected, however, was to be asked to hand-deliver a bunch of eggs to Mauville city. [break][break]

"What? Do I look like a delivery-boy to you?"[break][break]

Somewhere in the background, the shiny Luxio lifts a paw to her face to mask her chuckling.[break][break]

[break]

notes: eggs in one basket - mission

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rivcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentbg"]background: #000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentborder"]border-color: #000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a, .punkianger-riv .bulk b, .punkianger-riv .bulk i, .punkianger-rivcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/3h53g8G/river-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #323232; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 3:48:43 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was fucking sick of charity work. He had to work his ass off to make MGH not seem like total monsters anymore, and he was so tired of being nice all the time. It exhausted him, to the point of madness. More than once he's come home from a long day of shaking hands and smiling for pictures and ended up smashing something against his wall. What he was doing today was no better, but at least he was being paid for it.

Oscar lost count of how many eggs he had sorted. He lost track after three hundred. Why do pokemon have to fuck so much, can't they just keep it in their pants?--Balls?--Whatever. Oscar sighed as he finished yet another set, contemplating his life choices up to this point. He would have normally left hours ago, but his publicist said he'd look best if he were the last to leave. 

So here he stayed, heading over to sort another set when he was stopped by an attendant. Apparently they wanted him to deliver some eggs to Mauville, because this wasn't stupid enough. Internally Oscar's eyes had rolled out of his head and blown up but externally he simply smiled and agreed. Without further delay, he went off to grab his cargo. 

As he approached the side area where he was to set off, he would encounter another volunteer roped into this task. As he realized he was looking at a familiar face, Oscar's eyes would widen.

"What the fuck, River!?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 19:01:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
verdanturf town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
River is wiping sweat from his brow and shifting the eggs around in the wagon. Apparently the daycare couldn't even spare them a flying-type Pokemon to just fly them to Mauville. Something about 'putting the eggs in danger' or something stupid. He scoffs to himself despite being the only one around to hear it. For good measure, he jostles the wagon a little bit, though is face is sheepish when the eggs clack together loudly.[break][break]

And just as he has done this, a voice rises with a tone similar to accusation, immediately putting him on edge.[break][break]

"I didn't do anything! What the fuck! I just bumped the cart, man, nothing happened! Lay off!"[break][break]

But as he takes a second glance, he realizes that the face is familiar and he probably wasn't being chastised, but greeted. His face is warm and he looks pissed off, but he manages to cool his jets enough to not scowl at the man. They were sort of like friends, maybe, or at the very least not on bad terms with each other.[break][break]

"'Sup, Oscar. The hell are you doin' here?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentbg"]background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentborder"]border-color: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a, .punkianger-riv .bulk b, .punkianger-riv .bulk i, .punkianger-rivcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Wk7gB3h/riverpost-1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #323232; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 19:45:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar recoiled with River's initial reaction. He'll admit that they hadn't seen each other in a while, but surely River would recognize him by now. Oscar's assumption was correct, after further examination River's tone would change significantly. Oscar sighed away his tension, a smile forming as things became more friendly.

"Oh you know, just conspiring to follow you wherever you go to create comedic scenarios." Oscar chuckled briefly at his own joke, "I-I'm kidding by the way, that would be weird."

Oscar's face turned a bit red, embarrassed at his own awkwardness. He quickly tried to shift River's focus as he gathered up his own eggs into the cart. "I'm just volunteering, winning some points with the community and all that." Oscar ran his fingers across the eggs, a nearly symmetrical assortment ready for transport. He looked to River with a smile, "Can't imagine why you'd want to do this. Must have lost a pretty bad bet huh?"

Oscar moved to the front of the cart, examining it thoroughly. He seemed to be trying to figure something out, and what that was exactly was quickly made clear. "Do they seriously expect us to drag this thing all the way to Mauville? This cart must weight a ton."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 19:25:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
verdanturf town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
River tilts his chin up, evidently roped in by the flush of warmth across the other mans nose and the awkward chuckle. Slowly, and with sickeningly obtuse overconfidence, River smirks, his cheeky expression now fully focused on Oscar.[break][break]

"Is that right? Well.. I can't say I'd mind. By all means, follow me as much as you'd like."[break][break]

But it seems that Oscar is far more interested in redirecting the conversation to something other than flirtation, much to River's disappointment. With his attention drawn away from his embarrassed laugh and back to the eggs and the cart and the mention of how incredibly unlike him it was to even be here--[break][break]

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. somethin' like that. What, you don't think I'm an egg-loving sorta dude?"[break][break]

River's dark eyes refocus on the man just as he's rounding the other side of the cart. He responds to the question with a shrug- though he's sure that Oscar had been musing out loud.[break][break]

"'Dunno, this is the setup they gave me. I didn't ask questions, I'm just here to get paid."[break][break]

There is a flash of ill-mannered thought, like a dirty joke had just crossed his mind. River's smirk returns for a second, unabashed in his attentiveness to Oscar- at least for a moment.[break][break]

"Why, you have a better idea?"[break][break]

Cause he sure didn't.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Wk7gB3h/riverpost-1.png');[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 5:35:16 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Egg loving? Nah, River most certainly did not seem like the kind to cherish little unborn pokemon. Then again Oscar didn't either so he supposed the reason he was here didn't truly matter. Oscar found himself at ease around River, something about his demeanor felt familiar. It gave Oscar comfort in an otherwise droll day.

As for better ideas, Oscar did have one. He pulled out a pokeball, opening it casually to reveal a rapidash with black flames. Black Betty looked to her master, immediately noticing the cart. It didn't take long for her to put two and two together, huffing in annoyance as she glared at Oscar. Oscar simply shrugged, "Hey you were bred for this don't blame me." Black Bettery rolled her eyes, reluctantly placing herself in between the cart's handles.

Oscar retrieved some nearby rope, fashioning some makeshift reins onto their cart bearer. Oscar flourished toward the grumpy rapidash, "And thus our job is a hundred times easier." Oscar grabbed part of the rope and began leading Black Betty forward. With a lurch the cart began to move, the grumpy horse slowly pulling it forward.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 2:14:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
verdanturf town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
"Daaamn, dude. Nice ride!"[break][break]

River eyes up the Rapidash, though is evidently reluctant to approach. He can feel the heat of her fiery black mane from where he's standing, and he has half a mind to believe that it'd only get hotter. Only after a few moments of idle awe- both for the man himself and his horse- does he realize the cart is leaving without him.[break][break]

He lurches forward, shaking himself awake. River fumbles for his jacket, effectively giving himself a sliver on his finger at the same time he stubs his toe. Cursing under his breath, he chases after the cart, waving his arm above his head.[break][break]

"Woah, hey, don't leave me behind, man!"[break][break]

With a grunt, he tosses his jacket into the seat, but the cart at this point is moving too fast for him to just jump up. He'd probably need a lift up- or for the horse to stop. But Black Betty didn't seem the type to dawdle given her attitude with the whole thing to begin with.[break][break]

And the pain in his hand only makes his situation that much more unpleasant. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 0:03:25 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As Oscar had mounted the cart and spurred on Black Betty to begin, it hadn't occurred to him that River would lag behind. As he heard a struggle behind him, Oscar would turn his head curiously. Sure enough there was River, frantically trying to get up onto the cart. 

Oscar looked to the man's jacket, smiling as he put it in his lap. Without further delay Oscar would lean himself over to grasp River's hand, heaving him into the seat where his jacket once lay. 

Oscar chuckled as he plopped the jacket onto River's lap, "Come on now. I would never dream of leaving you behind."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 1:05:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
verdanturf town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
Oh, how totally humiliating this all was.[break][break]

But Oscar's arm leans down to reach him, and River claps his hand against his. The man allows himself to be pulled up and into the cart and he lets out a breath, winded. His jacket is dropped back into his lap and it is warm. That warmth spreads at Oscar's chuckle. [break][break]

River glances at him, leg bumping his. They sit side by side, bumping along to the uneven road beneath their wheels. [break][break]

"That's a first."[break][break]

He muffles his self-deprecation beneath a cheeky grin and a chuckle. But he flexes his fingers, dwelling on the warmth and the strength he'd felt when Oscar had held onto him.[break][break]

He hadn't let go- well, not until he was safe in the cart. But he hadn't let go half-way to watch him fall.[break][break]

It prompts River to glance at him curiously from time to time before leaning his head back against the bumpy cart wall. In order to mask the heat rising to his face, he covers it with his jacket and crosses his arms over his chest.[break][break]

"Thanks, man."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 1:55:43 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar has never been the sort to be oblivious, but as he guided Black Betty to Mauville River's blushing would go over his head. Nevertheless when River offered his thanks Oscar would let out an amused exhale. 

"Of course, I mean what are friends for?"

As Oscar said that he felt--odd. Were they friends? Well they were amicable enough, why not consider him a friend. New friends were rare nowadays, if he had the opportunity to gather one Oscar would be smart to jump on the opportunity. 

When they made their way into Mauville, Oscar would take his leave. He lived in Mauville after all, might as well just walk home. He didn't want to lose contact with River however. River would find within his coat pocket Oscar's business card, left slipped in before it was given back to him. Hopefully he would make use of it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eggs-traordinary [m/c]
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 23:13:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: