[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM Jamil Viper

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

Unemployed, adj. /ˌənəmˈploid/ Without a paid job, but able to work. [break]
Unemployed, adj. /ˌənəmˈploid/ Not in use. [break][break]

Two definitions but with what seems like the same meaning. By virtue of Unemployed¹, one is Unemployed² and vice versa. One who is Unemployed² is by nature Unemployed¹ as this first term was colored and created by a different society. It's quite interesting that the original meaning of the word is its second listed definition, as Unemployed¹ is something that's been defined rather recently in history comparatively. The first listed definition of the word has taken over its predecessor entirely due to how our current society has influenced the word. The original meaning of the word Unemployed² 'Not in use' implies that the noun in question has use, or has at the very least the potential to be useful. It's understood that in this sense one who is unemployed is understood to have value. And it's in that word 'value' I find deeper issue.
[break][break]
Value, in its relationship to unemployed², is defined as usefulness which contrary to popular belief isn't determined by the individual not in use. Look no further than to any working-class individual. The idea of value upon being born and raised in society through the various processes of life i.e school, personal life, hobbies, and goals undergoes a societal transfer in which that individual's value is determined by those with power over the individual in the form of capital In order to achieve both needs basic and complex the working class individual needs resources: food, shelter, comfort, health, and even promises of the future I.E future comforts, children, etc...
[break][break]
But in all this, there is a lie that we are told.
[break][break]
We're to believe this is the natural state of things, that this societal transfer of value from the individual to those in power otherwise known as the oppressor is the natural conclusion of humanity. I disagree. If it wasn't for humanity's want to explore the unknown, to step farther out of its bubble, to experiment not for the sake of capital but simply for the sake of doing it these things that are now commodified and sold, yet still never promised by our oppressors would never have come to be. This system of living has shackled the ability to create. Innovation is stunted by those very same betters who would sell us our ability to live. What is valued by those individuals at best serves as a roadblock for free-thinking and at worst stifles and consumes it entirely.
[break][break]
Look no further than 'I' the working class individual, 'I' the common man and the many others like me who suffer and struggle because their ideas, regardless of what they do for the good of the whole, are not seen as profitable to the few whom we have had no choice but the shackle ourselves to. Those who use us for no better and only worse solely for the good of themselves only to be cast away like garbage at their earliest convenience or to be used as pawns in their various schemes, wars and, machinations.
[break][break]
You have beaten and bruised us, but we are not broken. We have nothing left to lose, but all to take.
[break][break]
-The Manifesto of a former Devon Employee
[break][break]------------------------------- [break]
R&D Devon researcher gets laid off in silph takeover. Can no longer provide for ill mother now wishes to seize means of production and aquires funds through dubious means. Send your location he just wants to talk.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sharp, Miles
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 22:04:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Sharp, Miles
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 4:04:24 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]271

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★★★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Miles Sharp

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Miles Sharp

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]He/Him

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Ancient Pokemon

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

It is the duty of every human on this earth to search and explore, to find what makes you happy and it should be within the guidelines of the powers that be to allow every individual to chase this right.

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]271

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Miles Sharp