part of
TAG WITH @tavi
octavia nuys
pendulum [o]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 3:55:23 GMT
octavia nuys Avatar
[attr="class","octavia"]
[attr="class","octavia b"]
[attr="class","octavia i"]"anything down this hall?" her voice echoes, bouncing off empty walls and abandoned hallways. the dead of night greets her with silence. witching hour has descended upon the rocket headquarters, leaving her left to wreck havoc conduct her mission. attention darts to the object dangling from her fingers, hovering above an open palm. the pendulum answers as it always does, as it always will.

unfortunately, that answer is absolutely nothing. fuck, she really thought it could've been that hallway. the vibe seemed off down there.

she'll rotate on her heel, wandering away from strike one to find a new hallway. the next one feels promising... "anything down hereee?" she doesn't bother to look up from the purple crystal of her pendulum. not when it's beginning to move, anyway. at her shoulder, faithful darling atropos keeps it's eyes glued to the hall. a ghost feeling out another ghost sounds like a story for success, right?

strike two comes in the form of another swinging no and once again, she moves on.

strapped with crystals, a witch hat, and a grimoire latched to her hip, she's prepared for the hunt. unfortunately, she's not exactly prepared for knocking into another living body as she refuses to concentrate on anything other than a swinging rock.

she does, however, prepare an irritated huff that escapes after collision. who the h e double l would interrupt her work?

"oi, we're working here buddy. you're disrupting the vibes."

open mission
ghost in the machine

[newclass=.octavia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.octavia b] color: #927ace; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.octavia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #927ace; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
pendulum [o]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 4:23:13 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
What a whirlwind of emotions: vague curiosity transforming into mild worry before being consumed by overwhelming regret. What had begun from investigating an echo in the dead of night (not his wisest move in hindsight) had led him into a scenario that was akin to something out of a cartoon or fever dream. A young man exploring a submarine winds up chest first into what he had to assume was a witch. Complete with her own bouncy ass hat and tome. It was an absolutely charming plot in a psychotic sort of way. Still, it took all sorts, and if Miles had understood anything at all about Team Rocket in his time since joining it was that the organization that employed him had every sort.

"I'm sure the vibes don't mind half as much as I do." two fingers pinch the bridge of his nose before he goes against his better judgment for the second time this evening. "Under literally any other circumstance I'd ask if you were lost, but I find it obtusely difficult to believe a little witch girl took a wrong turn and ended up manifesting 'vibes' in a mistaken submarine. So do you care to fill me in on what exactly you're working on, or should I be making calls?"

close tab

played by

nikki

tavi
she/her
march 5th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
occultist
grunt
0 height
0 height
now she's back in the atmosphere.
awards
21 posts
octavia nuys DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavi
octavia nuys
pendulum [o]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 11:55:56 GMT
octavia nuys Avatar
[attr="class","octavia"]
[attr="class","octavia b"]
[attr="class","octavia i"]well, call her harry potter because the audacity of this bitch feels like something straight out of a fictional world. the way he pinches the bridge of his nose, insults the vibes, and --as if the disruption wasn't enough-- insinuates that she's bothering him just weasels its way under her skin.

man, if she had a bigger crystal on her, she might just swing that shit. instead, tavi takes a step back, adjusts her mildly droopy hat, and fixes him with an almost knowing stare.

"sounds like something a capricorn would say," good, good, blame it on the guessed zodiac. her arms cross over her chest, pendulum swinging violently with the movement. it settles, eventually, against her sternum and shudders.

"first of all," her tangent begins with a huff and a matter-of-fact tone. cue the witch rant. "the vibes are here and you're harshing them. second of all, there's a spirit somewhere around here and i'm trying to find it. unless you're gonna call spiritbusters or whatever, no calls are being made." although, if this ghost isn't casper then she might need some back up. there's only so much she can do with protection jars of herbs and rocks.

behind her shoulder, the phantump offers a movement very similar to the shake of a head.

ghost in the machine

[newclass=.octavia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.octavia b] color: #927ace; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.octavia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #927ace; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
pendulum [o]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 16:58:16 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
“Ah.”

There are eighty-six thousand and four hundred seconds in a day. Eighty-Six thousand and four hundred seconds that everyone on the planet had the luxury of spending. Of course not every second belonged to every individual (a problem in its own right), but Miles was blessed enough that even in his very shitty life of crime he got to choose how a proportion of that eighty-six thousand and four hundred seconds was spent. He figured Jynx Club over there also had a similar amount of time to work with, and while each individual had a god given right to spend their eighty-six thousand and four hundred seconds in whatever way they felt moved to Miles couldn’t help but feel in no small way that Magical girl: Mystic Meloetta was spending hers more than ‘sub-optimally’.

And so the man was left with a choice. A hypothetical red pill blue pill situation.

Red Pill: he turns around let’s this fucking fever dream go on her way with a prayer that he and the rest of the team don’t wake up stranded at the bottom of the fucking ocean come daybreak.

or

Blue Pill:He puts on his (metaphorical) sailor seifuku and rides this fucking wave to the end of the night if only to make sure this girl doesn’t chase her ‘vibes’ anywhere close to the engine room.

Was it truly that grave? Not in the slightest.

In all seriousness, he’d heard other grunts whispering about ghosts and whatever else have you in their spare time. Rumors that he had some hint of an obligation to deal with because of his status as a ‘Man of Science ™’.

He takes a deep breath knowing he’s about to make a bad decision wasting a large portion of his eighty-six thousand and four hundred seconds.

”Well surely you must have seen this ‘spirit’ or whatever else have you already if you know its stalking the halls, or ‘harshing’ the vibes, no?” he could of just walked away, but still he was here. What a fucking Capricorn.

————-

Might be a lil janky did this on mobile im praying it makes sense rip.