2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
knock on death's door [e4]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 2:06:59 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

he started to wonder if to become an elite four one would need to spend time as a gym leader. first it was and now it was this guy, . while he would probably only know pokkenger from the news the man under the mask was able to recall the name of a former gym leader that he managed to beat. still just because he got a victory before did not guarantee an easier time the second time, stormy again proved that with herself and moltres. guess it was a good chance to see if he himself has grown as strong as this particular elite four member.

"ooooooi! mr elite four! hope your ready to face hoenn's hero!" the masked vigilante called out as he strolled into the battle arena with a twirl and a pose pointing to the side opposite of him. a bit of flair yes, he needed to psych himself up and try to get into the zone for another hard battle.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
knock on death's door [e4]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 17:39:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The fact that the challenger was coming as the Pokkenger was an interesting twist. The fact that he was in possession of the Demon Badge meant that he knew the person behind the mask. Thomas would silently size up the vigilante, taking note of his size and build, or at least what his costume would allow him to take in.

In any case, he remembered their last encounter well. They were both involved in the Night Market Incident, which saw a Blacephalon and a Nihilego attack on New Years. He could never forget that night. And he could never forget the sheer recklessness of his final strike against the Nihilego. To attack any Pokemon head on, let alone an alien species that had demonstrated itself to be such an extreme threat, was something not even he would try.

"Alright, hero, let's see what you're made of.", Thomas replied to him. "I'll let you select the format.", he told the masked man.

tags:
notes: If his badges are unknown, I can edit