awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 3:03:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“And that is a good thing.

Fernando clicks his tongue once again. Her expressions remain the same but the huff that come afterwards, followed by her diction, tell a different story. He approves.

Recognizing and accepting our faults is the first step for growth. You will face many issues and challenges in this line of work. Not all of them you can correct.

A smile peeks out at her.

So be thankful for those you can.

@gina

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 16:36:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She sighs, partly out of frustration. It’s not easy to admit when your wrong, people naturally didn’t like to admit when they were in the wrong and Gina was no exception. She remains silent even when he compliments her for realizing such a thing. Hands press into shoulder joints as she gives herself a brief shoulder massage, she eases up shortly after; a look of curiosity taking over her expression. She was curious to know the hurdles fernando had encountered during his time on the council.

What faults did you encounter?” She also smiles at him, interested. “If you don’t mind going into detail of course.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 6:18:48 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GUIDANCE

A BURNT TOUCH PASSED TO KINDLE A NEW FLAME

FERNANDO DOES NOT MINCE WORDS. He offers her his advice in depth because no one spares him the courtesy to ask. The only questions they badger him are those with selfish reason. Rarely do they ask for him to sow the seeds of improvement.

I worked too long and too hard. It erodes at your body, both in the physical pain that creeps up your backside and joints, along with the mental turmoil you’ll face as everyone cross-examines each and every action you take.

He clicks his tongue with a brevity of laughter.

I’m no stranger to the limelight so I take it well. But, I did not have the patience to baby and earn the trust of my colleagues. I doubt you’ll face the same scrutiny but it is undoubtedly an obstacle you will face.

He refrains from listing names because he knows how toxic words can be. Even the truth will create implicit biasness. It’s a measure he used on .

The people you work with, both the prolific and no-names, will refuse to work with you, citing they do not trust the League, oblivious to the fact that they are the League.

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 15:49:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She knows that there are countless others, who are more qualified for such a job. However GIna also knows the reason as to why it’s so difficult and tiring to fill up the council spots - only certain people would want to do it.

“I see” There is little to say, she does have sympathy for Fernando but in a way feels disappointed that he left. She laughs; to be polite and also since she doesn’t know of an appropriate reaction.

In the end it’ll be worth it, even if i don’t reach my personal goal once hoenn is safer, i’ll be satisfied.” She speaks mainly to reassure herself, but wonders how Fernando felt. “DO you feel satisifed”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 2:05:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GUIDANCE

IT’S THE MOST INSIGHTFUL QUESTION SHE’S ASKED YET. How does he feel? The League has certainly done better under him than without but even Fernando is unable to curb their faults. He chalks it up as inevitable.

Do their successes meet his expectation? No.

Had he done enough? Undoubtedly.

Could he have done more?

Of course,” he concludes. “Anything less would mean I didn’t take the best course of action at the time.

His smile dies behind his resolve. As lofty as her goals are, her intentions are impossible. “Then you have a long journey ahead of you, Miss Gray.

Hoenn will never be truly safe.

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 3:42:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The way Fernando conveys his words with such conviction is astounding. Gina finds herself impressed with the response, she nods. He’s a difficult man to understand, but she gets the feeling that he shares a similar goal.

I know.” She responds with a small smile, pushing her hair back with the slight movement of her hands. Gina also understands how difficult it would be to achieve her goals; no matter how hard one tries, danger will always lurk in the darkest corners, always looking for the opportunity to strike.

She shrugs, sighing deeply. “Rocket seems to be the biggest threat, personally i don’t understand why so little is being done to handle them.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 8:39:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GUIDANCE

THIS IS WHERE THEY DIVERGE. Fernando tilts her head at the question before setting his eyes to rest firmly within her own.

"Oh?" He entertains her with a genuine sound of curiosity. Everyone always makes it seem so easy. But when it comes to doing something about it, they're just as culpable.

"What would you do then, Gray? What changes would you push?"

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 14:12:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Her shoulders shrug, and Gina leans back into her chair. “improvements to Interpol, the department is struggling.” compared to before, Interpol officer numbers dwindled. “It’ll be a good staring point, besides Interpol is more important compared to the rangers.” Gina wasn’t a fan of how much support the rangers have been receiving from the league. Believing that the Interpol department suffered for that reason.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 15:04:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GUIDANCE

INTERPOL IS AN INTERESTING ASPECT BUT NOT ONE FERNANDO CAN SUPPORT. However, there is no ground to be made from an outright refusal. That’s not his job anymore. Soon, it will be hers.

What improvements,” he asks, cutting through her mention of the rangers. Fernando may have his grip with but that doesn’t discount the work they do. His conflict with the Head Ranger is more a clash of opinion, in operations.

@gina

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 10:26:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GUIDANCE

THEY ARE STARTING TO CIRCLE AROUND. It’s a tango he knows well and one that draws on way too long for comfort. But he steels his resolve in knowing that it is his feet that will be the last one standing.

They crumble. They always do.

How?

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 13:53:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Her lack of knowledge in national affairs and politics begin to show. Blanking when he asked how it would even be achieved. “force” as the answer departs her lips Gina realizes how absurd it must of sounded, but it was to late, words can’t be taken back and she was going to stand firm with what she said.

it’s achievable” she continued, brown eyes glinting with confidence.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 0:06:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GUIDANCE

FERNANDO REMAINS STEADFAST. There is no faltering in the face of her bravado. She stands with full confidence behind her words and it’s his job to break her back down. Humility begins from defeat.

How,” he repeats, louder this time.

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 18:41:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Steadily she starts to feel irritated. Both at fernando and herself. She doesn't know how to answer him, as the only answer she could come up with was already said. She shakes her head and sighs, eyes glancing down at her watch. "It's getting late, I should get going." She was surprised with how much time had slipped away from her, not expecting to spend so much time in a coffee shop.

She rises from her seat, giving Fernando another glance. "Thank you for coming." She forces a smile that seems genuine somewhat. "I'll give you an appropriate answer someday, for now I do not know myself." She waits for a moment to see if he had anything else to say to her.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 9:30:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GUIDANCE

SHE RISES BUT FERNANDO REMAINS GROUNDED. Remaining firm, even in the face of adversity, is what allows the Councilman to succeed where others fail to acclimate. At this point, it’s a genuine worry for Gina, and one he looks to help her to overcome. But he is not her keeper. His assistance will only extend so far.

Hoenn will not accept such an answer. They will crucify you alive.

He delivers a deep exhale, released from the shackles she looks to embrace.

So you need to be ready for that if you’re going to make this work.

He bids her farewell with a smile to match her own.

I wish you the best of luck, Miss Grey.

@gina