Guidance (C)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 4:01:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The council position had a vacancy. She wanted the seat; money, prestige, power. All would be a given if she became a council member. The question being how would she claim the spot. Well aware of how the public perceives her, Gina was aware that it wouldn't be easy but she was up to the challenge.
[break][break]
Fernando Silph was an acquaintance of hers. Gina had the pleasure of meeting him through festivals and balls, she figured it would be a good idea to ask him for advice on joining the council. Fortunate enough that he agreed to take time out of his busy schedule, Gina suggested a coffee shop in mauville to discuss matters. Seated near a window that overlooked the indoor city, taking a sip of her black coffee while waiting for him to arrive.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 4:08:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]For a man heralded as the one who knows everything, people severely overestimate Fernando Silph. He is as fallible as any other person, fraught with mistakes that often go overlooked. Memorizing names and faces is among them. He can stick someone he’s met repeatedly, but his vague connection to Gina means he doesn’t recognize her despite coming into the store.

All he has is a name and number, someone he keeps in contact with on occasion but not much else. To counteract the awkwardness of not recognizing her, he waits in line for the coffee, periodically looking around for any telltale signs.

@gina

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 4:45:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She spots him out first. It's apparent that Fernando doesn't recognize her, understandable since they have only spoken a few times. "Mister Silph" Gina calls out to the man, raising her arm to grab his attention. “ seats reserved for you”” Signalling towards the vacant chair across from her.
[break][break]
Fiddling with the coffee cup in her hands while she waited, her lips spread into a small smile. “Thank you for meeting with me” She would quickly get to the point, “I’m trying to join the council, and would appreciate advice.

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 5:17:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]His name is a beacon for attention. His eyes find her almost immediately, crawling down her arm as he excuses himself from the line. The thought of coffee is abandoned for more pressing matters, such as her reason for summoning him.

Of course, Gina,” he answers upon taking a seat. “Here’s some advice, don’t.” He’s not joking but it’s impossible to tell when he laughs along with it and breaks out into a smile.

Why do you want to join the council?

@gina

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 8:32:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She chuckles in response to Fernando's straight forwardness. She wasn't sure if the man was joking or not, but that didn't matter to Gina. As she had already made up her mind in the matter; she'd be a fool if she let anyone talk her out of it. "I want the power." She states frankly crossing her arms together. "Only people in power can promote true change." She didn't know what the leagues plan was to get rid of team rocket, but Gina wasn't satisfied with how things were going. She was also confident that many others felt the same way she did.
[break][break]
"I want Team Rocket to be ruined."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 8:44:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Power comes from within.” He speaks from experience as arguably the most powerful person in Hoenn. What he may lack in raw battling strength, such as the Pokemon Masters and , he makes up for in connections and influence.

The title will give you a taste but having it will not force change. If one person could change the League, I’d have done it already.

His administration is all but a success. For every disaster the League suffers it also brings home an equivalent victory. But that is merely the view of the public at large. Personally, Fernando considers his tenure a failure. The only way he can right that by changing it, by his own hands, unrestrained.

The irony of their meeting goes on deaf ears.

And how do you plan on doing that?

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 16:20:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Gina’s eyebrow raise, finding his words to be partly bull-shit yet strangely alluring. “Can’t agree with that.” She speaks softly, her lips twitched into a half-smile. “Power comes from authority.” Gina had been surprised, expecting Fernando to feel the same way when it came to such matters, however she was a little pleased as well, finding him to be an amusing man. “That depends on the individual, and the methods they use.” A certain edge followed her words, it was as if she was challenging the mans statement.
[break][break]
Gina would lightly scoff afterwards raising her hands into a small shrug. “By no means am I undermining your work, Mr.Silph. I realize all the work you put into the league and council, and have most definitely changed the league.” She would change topics when inquired about the plan to get rid of rocket, “I don’t have a plan.” There was no shame when Gina admitted this to Fernando. “I have ideas” She was interested to learn what his thoughts would be. “Creating a task force
+

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 20:55:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Being combative is not necessarily a bad thing. At times, Fernando accepts it because there is satisfaction in being proven right. Especially at the expense of others. So, she may not concede this point to him not, but in the future, when she encounters the same dead ends he has, he will relish in her misery.

It’s cathartic, really.

He laughs, slightly, before his lip straighten out to a flat expression devoid of judgement. He simply exists.

You’d be only the twelfth person to recommend that. What is it this time? Black Ops? Star trainers? Superheroes?

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 10:13:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It was expected, although the number is a tad higher than Gina had anticipated. Settling down, she leaned against the seat. A final sip from her coffee before setting the empty cup aside. “Enforcing the military and police was what I had in mind” She believed that task forces were worth the investment, most of them succeeded in doing their job. Gina didn’t linger on the subject any longer, besides team rocket’s destruction wasn’t her only goal.
[break][break]
Anyways, I was hoping that you could introduce me to the other council members

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 17:58:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Naturally.” Fernando muses between the setting and date but comes to a conclusive way for them to meet. “We can invite them out to dinner. I believe we’re overdue for a meetup. I’ll send you the reservations.

He floats back to the previous subject, curious, but well meaning in looking out for someone who has a good chance of being an influence on Hoenn politics. “Enforcing how, exactly? How does that differ from the officers we have now?

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 9:16:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Thank you." She is glad that Fernando agrees to introduce her to the rest of them, she was worried that he would decline and if he did she wouldn't know what to do. "I look forward to meeting them." Gina had her own perceptions of Kim and Orion, but she would need to meet them in order to really know how they were.

The topic goes back to the taskforce Gina had brought up earlier, and she doesn't mind discussing it more if he was interested. Fernando had asked a good question, one that she knew would be brought up. "Enforcing was a bad choice of words." Taking a moment to think of other vocabulary, she continued when the right term came into mind. "Enhancing I suppose, those who chose to will undergo more special training, have more knowledge about team rocket. "

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 7:29:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Ah. Interesting.

He says that mostly to be polite. The fact that she corrects herself is a good sign, but the lack of details seems more posturizing than anything else. A plan, especially one to be carried out in execution, requires planning and details. If she cannot convey it to him then there’s no way she can get it to pass.

He owes her nothing but to ensure the next council member is ready for the trail ahead, he offers her a small lesson. He just leaves out the part of telling her as such.

But the question still stands. How? Who will teach it? And with what information?

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 5:53:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
theres many people capable teaching the program.” Names were not specified but Gina knew that candidates would willingly appear. From that point it was just the matter of selecting the best options.”As for information, they’ll just have to make do with what is known. ” Information was hard to get ahold of, rocket was good at making sure nothing leaked.

His input was valued, she knew that he was looking out for her. She was relieved to know that Fernando would be there to guide her, even if wasn’t apart of the council.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 2:47:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Mmm.

Fernando clicks his tongue, eyes dropping to trace the rim of her cup in a constant loop. “Plans without details, reliant on assumptions, won’t take you very far, Miss Gray.

His hands interlock, folded neatly on his lap. His posture is immaculate, aligned to his point with a no nonsense rigidness. “I hope you’ll have something more substantial when you end up working with the others. Otherwise, I’m afraid you’ll be seen as no more than a refreshing joke.

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance (C)
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 2:41:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

well, that’d be troubling, I’ll work diligently then.” Her words seemed genuine, a small smile weaving it’s way onto her lips. No one wanted to be seen as a joke, the words were concerning she became worried. Her face however didn’t convey such a emotion, she looked to be unfazed. Gently clearing her throat, Gina would attempt to steer away from the conversation - she wouldn’t know what else to discuss.

She sighs softly. “You are correct, I thought it would work out however.. now, I’m unsure.