WRITE REPLY

shiv's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2020 19:32:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
&

I could see these too possibly workin out a rivalry/friendship :3 Alec is from Johto, maybe they know each other? I'll leave that up to ye if you wanna go that route xD if not we can always do a thread for to get to know each other. Just a fair warning, Alec can get pretty distracted especially if he sees a Pokemon that he has never seen before which happens a lot now that he is in Hoenn xD oh and he will talk your ear off :3 maybe we can have the two battle each other some time? 

@kieren & Shiv's charries

Also, if you like rping with a potential super villain that has a raspy voice as well very badly chapped lips and a creepy fetish for hands, then Look no further! Kieren Natas would be your guy! He likes: Blowing things up with Nomu's Hyper Beam, causing chaos and destruction in his wake, and watching ppl suffer! He is also interested in joining Team Rocket so ye there's that too. :3 

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 2:09:36 GMT
noah faber Avatar

&
i love that idea! noah actually has had a lot of plots that consist of a friend from a previous region he has been in. maybe these two could meet for the first time in hoenn just to give myself some variety!! noah acts as a bodyguard/guide at times, so maybe that's how they meet? perhaps, alec wants some sort of guide to him traverse some of hoenn's treacherous landscapes while someone points out all these new species to him. noah's not the briiightest guy, but he can try! this could be a duo wild or just simply a social thread- or one that culminates in a battle?

@kieren & others
i can try to think of something, but nothing's coming to mind! however, is my rocket character if you wanna pursue something in regards to team rocket!!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 2:30:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
&

I love it!!! :yugis: and no worries xD Alec isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either so these too are definitely worthy of friendship material! XD Now as for the thread, If its okay with you, would a social/battle thread be okay with you? Im actually out of pokeballs :3 lol maybe once I have some more, we can do a duo wild with them! ^^

@kieren & Shiv's charries

And ahhh! Just a fair warning, at first Kieren might find people he meets for the first time irritating. However, over time if they continue working together then eventually Kieren might see him as an asset. Plus, lets face it. He may not say it aloud but Kieren definitely needs friends or better yet - 'acquaintances'. 

If you want I can start threads for these guys? Completely up to ye! ^^ 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 6:12:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Douglass is a ranger and goes above and beyond to protect others. I think it would make a really cute scene if and he did like a duo wild somewhere and the two of them were trying to protect civilians. The wild encounters could be pokemon upset by some natural disaster or nameless rocket npc's pokemon (if we weren't interested in catching them). Machamp's big strong arms could hold up debris as Douglass' doggos tried to lead people to safety!
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 6:19:57 GMT
noah faber Avatar

& @nightkrowe
thanks for your plotter post, krowe!! i love that idea. noah volunteers as a guide/guard for hikers, but by this time, he would have enrolled in the league as a cadet. this could result in him working with douglass, yess!!

is there a particular type of pokemon you're looking for? i'm not really catching too many pokemon for my characters (i don't think they can really afford/dedicate the time to training them icly hahaha), but i'd love to hit some of your wishlist with our thread too!!

i'm a bit busy, but if you wanna start a duo wild thread for us in the route or location of your choice, i am so down!!

this could be their first meeting!!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 23:30:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
hi yes shiv ily and i'm here to yeet my girls at you for plots :fwoggie:

& lolirot | i just want her to nonstop bother him forever ;u; he might enjoy her antics and her lack of brain cells or he might just wanna smother her will a pillow. either one totally works, i'm here for all of it~ she's a lil ghost hunter (think fox mulder, x-files kinda vibe) so maybe she needs help and asks for his assistance thinking he's something other than an apothecary? not sure what she'd think he is but i'm sure she'll come up with something... maybe plant wizard or some weird shit? anyway, if elijah needs a pest, she is here for tribute!

& | maybe these two could meet once or something? i feel like they'll get along n be cute lil friendsies or something <3

elijah & | flower buddies unite! i still gotta get a thread up for these two but maybe she goes to his shop looking for flowers she doesn't have for her garden? they could either get along well or hate each other, we'll see~

& illeana | noah might completely overwhelm her but they might be fun to throw together in a thread or mission if you need more for noah c:
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2020 0:25:34 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

&
that is such a cute idea. a plant wizard, lmaooo. i really want elijah to unwittingly become her x-files kind of partner. that would be a fantastic thread (mission or not). maybe lolirot drags him along to investigate some sort of supernatural happening in petalburg woods- and because elijah's well-versed in the layout of the forest, it's only natural she brings him along?! i am down!!

&
i would love for these two to meet!! perhaps, dahlia is interested in what kind of research she's doing. like, in a routine tour, dahlia ends up taking a liking to illeana? i'd love for illeana to have a positive influence in her life- especially, one that might be able to provide a sort of mentorship or caretaker role? let me know!

i love the other ideas too- but i thought we could start with these two first!

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON May 19, 2020 16:34:13 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar

dahlia + dominic

you, me, shipping container at the slateport docks.

alternatively, i kinda had this thought in the back of my mind for a while but it never came up. i wonder if dahlia may have said or done something while she was in rocket "custody" that would have added to dominic's then-just-burgeoning desire to kick-start that coup? maybe he overheard some of her conversation with silas and had a :huh: moment.

just a thought, anything else would probably be strongly affected by that (if it were to happen).

elijah + dominic

uhhh...... come to the next drinking party with priam, zacharias and dominic. not really sure as to the exact extent of elijah's involvement with rocket dealings beyond some of the type:null stuff though, and i'm not going to do ask for another "heal my pokemon" plot. maybe dominic will try to pressure elijah to tell him about type:null idk. anyway, come drinking i guess.

elijah + perse

"i'll get back to you with something more substantial too, so don't worry! my brain will be COOKIN."

i was going to post something and then saw this from last march. very sad.

does elijah grow plant valium or something? idk perse is a recluse now but i just want to thread with the only person who supposedly thinks she's a neat e4 member pepehands.

dahlia + perse

i just think she's neat :)

noah + perse

what can i do to make sure she's invited to the wedding?

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 7:50:07 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

dahlia + dominic

i can see that happening! especially if dominic had spoken to dahlia during her captivity. actually, i think it's very plausible that the two would've spoken while she was in rocket's hands especially after their brief shipping container thread.

she'd probably speak a little about her history with silas, and how they went to the same academy. considering everything that's happened, i think dahlia would have said that silas has gone off his rocker. in other words, he might be uncontrollable and dangerous, which may have cemented some ideas that were already stirring within rocket at the time.

then again, dahlia was a little more naive at the time too and she had thought she could have "fixed" him. maybe dominic could have sensed that naivety too.

elijah + dominic

tbh i'd love it if elijah could come drinking— but i can see him also not being fun at all. dominic, zacharias and priam probably know him as the debbie downer LMAOOO and would not invite him to anything. like if he was in the car of your triple wild, he'd just be : |||||| the entire way through let's be honest. he'd want OUT.

but he'd probably be a reliable person to go to anyway? like if you ever need that extra fourth, elijah would be good ol' reliable... but also your last choice sometimes. LMAO.

he can also be the resident babysitter for all the pokemon you hit with your cars.

elijah + perse

elijah and perse can puff puff pass ok u feel me.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 0:23:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
/ dante romero[break]
if i could i'd pick e. all of the above, because dante has a knack for landing in tons and tons of terrible situations. he has a tendency to do stupid things just to see what'll happen, and obviously that's a bad idea when you're a broke drifter trying to get by. probably. i mean, i'm pretty sure. noah might be his only chance of survival.[break]
plot-wise, though, i'm into the idea of noah finding dante trying to defend himself against a wild pokemon. dante is a trash trainer and usually ends up confusing his deino more often than he commands it. the kicker is that whatever the threat is, it doesn't actually have to be threatening. poor beatrice has been beaten by a magikarp before. multiple times, this is recurring issue. rip.[break]
dante's location is never fixed, and because he's kind of hopeless, he has no sense of drive or focus; he could be starting his journey pretty much anywhere, because he never has an idea of what he's supposed to actually be doing. so a mission could also absolutely work— dante's distractable enough, after all. whatever you come up with. [break]
thanks, and i'm hype to hear your thoughts!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 2:02:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]
abner heard from priam that there's this herb guy that gives good herb... anyway that's how they should meet what do you think? LOL

maybe it will lead.... TO DRINKS?! or more, huehue
[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 9:14:06 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

pog yes, for sure!! elijah's getting used to unscheduled, unexpected interruptions, so maybe abner finds his way into his room in rocket headquarters... or one of his random shacks set up around hoenn.

but yeah, they can get to know each other because they'll eventually be sent out on missions together anyway!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 16:22:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

And while you are sitting indoors
waiting for the storm to pass
I will be outside dancing in the rain

first of all lmao I have nothing to work with in this plotter hahhah but I'm going to go check out their bios and make something up.

dahlia[break]
So Dahlia is honestly so cute and I wish I knew more about the character. She wants to achieve peace and that honestly says a lot. Perhaps she was out with her pokemon and Cotton happened to be in the area with her camera and started taking candid photos of her with her pokemon. She would have definitely introduced herself after to tell her how pretty she was and to show her the photos she happened to take. Whether they end up friends or not depends on their meeting?? that could be our thread? add/edit/delete[break][break]

elijah[break]
So Elijah here is the "enemy". A want ad I'm going to make is her finding a friend who happens to be apart of team rocket. Idk what you have planned for him but it honestly seems like he is a nice guy but his morals are being twisted a little bit?? Perhaps Elijah is someone her father knows and before her father disappeared deeper into the rockets he could have left some sort of thing for him?? If Cotton ever meets Elijah perhaps she recognizes the trinket and tries to follow Elijah around secretly with her camera. What happens from there can be threaded? add/edit/delete[break][break]

noah[break]
no ideas at the moment but soon to come [break][break]

dragomir

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 9:07:51 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

dahlia + @cottonchanning

thanks for plotting with me laur!! so, dahlia is the commissioner of the hoenn league. in other words, she's the region's political leader. i like your idea that uses cotton's photographer angle!! she'd be hanging around slateport or evergrande— or any other major city as she travels for work.

i feel like that would be a really good thread to get them together. for initial conflict, she might believe she's paparazzi or something— but any kind of uncertainty can fade away when she realizes how sweet cotton is!!

she'd want photos of herself and her stoutland :sob:

elijah + cotton

elijah is "nice" to an extent, but 99% of the time, he's absolutely terrible. grumpy man who is a social recluse— but still dependable and willing to give a hand, despite his acrid disposition. we can play with the idea of the trinket!

within rocket, elijah is an apothecary who specializes in homeopathic medicine and poisons to a lesser degree. he also sells pretty plants. we can say her father had come to him often for his services as an apothecary, and the trinket was given to elijah as a symbol of gratitude?

this can lead into some tense drama down the road, because if elijah knows he's being followed or documented, he'll do whatever it takes to put an end to it.

you'd be able to find him at slateport's night market, selling his wares. ironically, he sells his wares during the day and leaves before the night's merchants arrive. maybe she could catch him as he packs up for the day?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights