Merit [Social]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Merit [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 23:29:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mors certa, vita incerta

These words ring true for many, and yet, it is a principle Atticus vehemently disagrees with. In a world coated in such mundanity, life only trudges forward, unfalteringly so. There is no turn without a pause. If one watches closely enough, every turn can be seen, and every pause can be calculated. But, there is always a hope for more. For undiscovered excitement. And so, here he was, acting as an explorer in search for that said excitement.

With Black tinted glasses perched down the bridge of his nose, the doctor sauntered through one of the various corridors of the submarine. There was a sense of determination in his stride - the type that denoted that he had a clear destination in mind. And that destination was Head Scientist Miles Sharp's Office.

"Hellooo," He cooed, his fist tapping on the door with soft, rhythmic knocks. Regardless of the response received upon doing so, the doctor would proceed to open the door without care, poking his head into the room just enough to see what was hidden inside. "Anyone in here??"

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Merit [Social]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 13:58:49 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

It’s a slow day in all aspects excluding mental. A day of typing opposed to tinkering. There are no latin constructions or clauses for this type of day or if there are Miles cares too little to search for them, it was time that could be spent working, achieving.

The clicking of his keyboard, the sifting of information there’s peace in this mundanity 2000 leagues under the sea. The rapping on his door knuckles on cool steel forces him from his focus. A quick glance at his schedule confirms he has no planned visitors for another few hours at the least and so the man minimizes whatever document he was scrubbing through (an old habit) before making his way to the door curious opposed to annoyed.

His lab is large, but his office is small. enough to fit a desk, three or so chairs and a board that found itself filled to the brim with meetings, projects and whatever other engagements Miles had over the course of his month.

His guest is revealed to be a doctor the darker-skinned man had heard more than a rumor or two about.

“Dr. Umbra, And to what do I owe the honor?” there’s respect there. A noticeable choice in using his actual title as opposed to what the shadows deigned him. Though he must admit if only internally that for all the names out there, ‘Hades’ certainly was a good one.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Merit [Social]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 2:31:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A man of importance answering the door without a hint of annoyance. Certainly a refreshing sight to see. The ladder is far too boring-- played out, even. A man without curiosity is a man better left ignored. "Well," The word slithered from his tongue like a snake seeking out it's prey. There was no malice behind his tone, and yet, intensity lit his brilliant eyes. "I thought it was about time we met. Birds of a feather ought to stick together, after all."

Cold lips formed into a sickly smile, Atticus tilted his head as he awaited a response from the scientist. Sparks of interest would breed further desire, while boredom would create disdain. How the pendulum will begin to swing will be determined by this conversation.

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Merit [Social]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 19:39:34 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

There’s a level of skepticism as the good doctor makes his request known. “Is that so.” His tone is reminiscent of making the air skepticism more known that he needs to be. Still he can’t say he’s opposed Hades was nothing if not skilled, if the rumors surrounding him were true.

“Well please come in.” He steps out of the doorway allowing the oddity deeper into his space. Coffee or Tea? the first of the what would most likely be many questions in the space. And an apt one at that.

“The tales of Hades are as varied as they are numerous and so I apologize for any ignorance, but what exactly is you’re specialized field or moreover where do your interests lie?”