thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mole
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 9:13:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"go on, wrynn."

the door swings open to reveal a young man, no older than wrynn, sat comfortably on his bed with a book in his hands. he wears a look of confusion as he peers up at the two that just walked into his room uninvited.

theo peers down at him — they're always the young ones.

"find out if he's the mole."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
mole
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 23:31:20 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

An eyebrow raised at the command given by , suddenly realizing why he’d been summoned by the elder Rocket. “The mole?” Rowan heard rumors of information being leaked from within the organization, but he didn’t readily believe them considering what he knew of the underboss Chu-e Choi and their torture methods. “You think it’s him?” While he didn’t know the grunt exceedingly well, he was aware of their existence on the submarine and had spoken to them on occasion.

Hesitation was pushed away as he took a few steps forward, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked over the petrified man sitting before him. “Is he right, Thomas?” The grunt shook his head wordlessly, terror registering in his eyes at the accusation. Interrogation wasn’t something that Rowan had been trained on, he’d have to improvise.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mole
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 2:06:20 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]thomas, despite being interrogated and cornered by wrynn, has trouble keeping his eyes off theo, the seemingly overwhelming presence in the room. theo takes a step towards the desk, pulls out a chair, then sits. he leans back, doing his best to allow wrynn more control.

"try harder."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
mole
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 3:32:26 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Harder? Rowan didn’t know anything about extracting information from someone, but the man who was observing him undoubtedly knew plenty. He’d heard Gavin talking about how was like a mentor to them, and taught the underboss many of the things they knew. “I’m not going to ask twice, Thomas.” Rowan’s dominant hand curled into a fist as he took a step towards the grunt, slamming into the side of the jaw with an impactful punch.

“I didn’t do anything, I swear!” Thomas held a hand up to his jaw, but this wouldn’t prevent Rowan from making another strike, this time aimed for his mouth.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mole
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 4:14:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]wrynn's second strike draws blood, cutting open thomas' bottom lip. thomas raises both hands to cover it as he practically shrinks in on himself. he cowers in bed, but refuses to talk.

"punching works but there are better ways."

theo finds himself tracing the outline of his knuckles. when he peers down at them, he still sees them bruised and discolored. he decides to spare wrynn the pain.

"his nails, for example."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
mole
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 2:37:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan took a step backwards from the grunt as made his comment, attempting to shake the pain out of his hand, knuckles already bruised from the assault. “Good idea.” His nails? Rowan had accepted the suggestion with a calm and cool demeanor, though he was panicking internally. The mere thought of ripping someone's nails from their fingers was enough to make him queasy, but Rowan wasn’t about to give up so easily. Team Rocket expected him to be stronger, there was no room for weakness, especially when it came to the matter of a traitor in their midst.

A quick search of Thomas’ belongings uncovered a set of pliers, unsurprising since they were part of the engineering crew for the submarine. “I’m giving you one last chance, Thomas. Tell us the truth or this is going to get so much worse.” Even with the threat looming over the man, his presumption of innocence remained resolute, shaking his head in denial. “I’ve told you, I didn’t leak anything!” A sigh escaped from Rowan’s lips, seeming exasperated, though mostly to calm his nerves. Stepping forward, he forcefully grabbed one of the man’s hands and clamped the pliers to one of his nails, beginning to slowly pull it from the digit until it was torn free, Thomas screaming all the while.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mole
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 7:55:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the screams are all too familiar. he doesn't flinch — instead, he closes his eyes, and the memories that flash bring him back to saffron. to fuchsia. to kanto.

he opens his eyes when the screaming eventually stops. there's no remorse in his voice when he simply shrugs and says:

"keep going."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
mole
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 18:54:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

One, then two and then three. Each nail was removed from the finger with deliberate and excruciating slowness, eliciting screams of agony from Thomas between their wailing sobs. “This isn’t working.” Rowan tossed aside the pliers and let the clatter to the floor, frustrated and nauseous from the experience. “I’m doing this my way.” Amber eyes glanced towards Theo with this comment, reaching towards one of the Pokeballs on his hip and tugging it loose. Brute force wasn’t the method that he preferred, especially something so horrendous like the torture that coaxed him into.

Tentacool appeared from the Pokeball onto Thomas’ bed, wrapping a tentacle around their throat with the simple gesture of their trainer. “Right now Kraken is currently afflicting you with its venom, causing your cells to become porous enough to allow potassium leakage, leading to hyperkalemia, which can lead to cardiovascular collapse and death in humans as quickly as 2 to 5 minutes.”

Rowan paced slowly around the room, his arms crossed over his chest with a deadly serious look on his face. “Now we can still get you to the medbay in time to save your life, but only after you tell us what we want to know.” This was how he liked to do things, with the knowledge that had been afforded to him. Fear always works to influence the population, when the population is uneducated. “Clock is ticking, Thomas.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mole
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 9:03:53 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the wordless gesture is noticed and appreciated. a soft smile tugs at the corners of his lips, but it fades quicker than it had appeared.

thomas still remains silent, unresponsive, but there's a glance over to theo that tells him everything. he lies, hiding the truth, but perhaps not the one they're looking for.

"i believe it takes about two minutes from here to the medbay."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
mole
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 17:48:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

An eyebrow arches upwards as Thomas exchanges a glance with , finding himself curious of the significance. “I can assure you that the death will be relatively painless at least.” Rowan leaned against an empty portion of the wall, crossing his arms over his chest as he explained.

“There will be some chest discomfort and shortness of breath at first, sure. Then paralysis will set in and you’ll simply have to lay there helpless while your heart fails along with the rest of your organs.” The statement elicited a casual shrug from Rowan, looking towards the clock that was affixed to the wall.

“Three minutes left now.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mole
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 15:02:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]thomas starts shaking, whether it be out of fear or the poison, theo isn't sure. but it matters little because after a few more seconds, they've retrieved their confession.

'okay — okay! it was me! i leaked it!'

"was that so difficult?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
mole
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 2:07:15 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“That’ll be all Kraken.” Rowan extended his arm and returned the Tentacool to their Pokeball, now that the confession had been given. “You’re going to be fine, for now.” A soft sigh escaped his lips as he pushed off the wall, stepping towards the door. “Kraken knows not to inject his venom unless I give a specific verbal cue, luckily for you.” Rowan glanced towards Theo, wondering what would become of Thomas.

“I can’t speak for Mr. Beckett however, he’ll be the one to decide your fate. He has tenure.” He wasn’t about to stick around for what came next for Thomas, either now or later. Rowan wasn’t a murderer and he wouldn’t be goaded into committing the deed no matter how much sway had upon . “Is that all you needed from me, then?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mole
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 10:54:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]nothing comes from thomas except a muted gasp. a crestfallen expression overcomes him as he slowly accepts his fate. his head hangs low, waiting.

"do you what we do to rats, wrynn?"

wrynn's question is not answered. instead, theo pulls out a gun and aims it at thomas. the mere sight of it sends thomas into a frenzy — he yelps and reaches out in an attempt to fight back.

but it's too late.

bang!

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
mole
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 3:14:06 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A hand reached out to grab the door handle when the gunshot caused Rowan to flinch, knowing what happened without even needing to turn around and confirm. Detestable curiosity desired for him to turn around and view the gruesome scene, witness the crimson spray that painted the wall with his own eyes, and finally understand what a murder looked like. Rowan wouldn’t give in to these urges, wanting to maintain his innocence for as long as he possibly could, even in an organization such as this.

“Glad to be of service.” Was all Rowan said before turning the handle and heading out of the room, moving down the hallway as long as shaky legs could carry him before collapsing against the metal. Moments passed before he was able to catch his breath once more, blurred vision becoming clear enough to continue walking. Was the nightmare over, or only just beginning?

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
mole
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 22:03:13 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: