2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 17:03:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he's to assist someone on a simple job. priam doesn't care much and would've given it to someone else that needs the money more, but anyone in his age group that spawns in their roster gets his attention quick.

"you're, like, new-new, right?" priam asks as he loads up a duffel bag with eggs at a backroom of some rocket-affiliated daycare. "like, hey, how're ya doin'? i haven't see ya around."

his attempt to make small talk devolves to a random spurting of words to fill the time needed to stock up his bag with the merchandise. an order was made by the rocket higher-ups for exotic pokemon eggs to be exported to orre. the first phase was for rocket grunts to collect them from the source.

the next order of things includes heading to their warehouses by slateport and ship it by sea. they weren't part of that job at least, so they'll get their cut as soon as they finish the manual labor.

"y'know, i haven't really caught your name yet? what should i call ya? you can call me conrad!"

@robbin
mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 19:12:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
notes
- Mission

- Words; 325

Robbin was thrilled to be given her first mission as a rocket grunt. She was even more excited to find she'd have a partner for the mission, so she might have someone to help her a bit. When she met her partner, an errand boy grunt named Priam Conrad, she had offered a bright greeting.

When the other grunt spoke his words were choppy and a bit awkward, but Robbin enjoyed how he fumbled to fill the empty air with words.

"Oh yeah. I'm fresh from the egg, downy feather and all!" She joked, lifting an arm into the air as if displaying her feather's for him to see. "My name is Robbin," She added when he asked for her name.

Robbin began to fill her own bag with eggs. She had pre stuffed a towel in hopes it would prevent the eggs from shifting and knocking against one another. She was determined to do well on even a simple mission like moving eggs from one location to another.

"Have you done this before Conrad?" Robbin asked, though she knew the other was at least more experienced than she was. She wondered if he knew what kind of pokemon were inside the eggs, or if they were all different kinds from different places.

A small part of her mind gnawed at her conscious, telling her to smuggle one for herself so she could have a lovely new friend. She restrained herself, ignoring her impulses. She had to be on her best behavior, she was sure her partner would rightfully snitch on her.

"I really love eggs, they're like little surprises," She said absently, now wishing to fill the empty air. "I got my empoleon from an egg, it was a random damaged egg," She frowned, outlining a shape in a happy and healthy egg before putting it away.

"...You know where to go, right?" She asked this hesitantly as she knew that she should know.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 13:23:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he takes note of her pep. grinning when she speaks and gives priam the hope that she's going to be easy to talk to without needing much walking on eggshells. at least, that's how his first impression went.

"you mean smugglin' and stuff? ya i do! i'm, like, the god of getting things from one place to another around here." he answers with liveliness. he follows it up with an unprompted story. "i once had to deliver a pokeball containing a shiny bred from fancy bloodline, or something bougie like that. soooo tempted to pocket it!"

as soon as both of them finishes up stocking their respective bags, he stands up and gets a feel of the bag to see if it feels like his shoulders would grow numb on the trip.

"you know, i never actually got to hatch eggs before," he shares when he hears about the empoleon story. he shrugs and then waves goodbye to thee proprietor of the daycare facility. "i heard you get some kind of weird attachment to pokemon you hatched yourself. that's... actually kinda nice."

there's a long pause before he starts walking forward.

"kinda a bad thing though. anyways, just follow my lead if you're not sure!"

priam is quick to change the subject.

@robbin
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 14:02:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission

- Words; 127

She smiled through his boastful stories, though the thought of a nice bred shiny sounded like a lovely prize to have.

“If only you did, I could have seen it.”

She didn’t keep the topic of eggs afloat as Conrad had swiftly moved to something unrelated. She too waved goodbye to the daycare lady, making sure to present an extra happy smile. She turned back soon to Conrad.

“Thanks!” A bit of weight lifting off of her chest when he offered to lead. This grunt was relaxed, she didn’t need to be perfect.

“So,” Robbin started pulling the files open in her mind for conversation. “What would you want these eggs to be, if anything?” She asked, but needed a moment herself to think of an answer.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 14:22:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam starts leading the way to lilycove's port wheen the question gets thrown out. he lifts his head up as he ponders on it.

"hmm... maybe something rare, something powerful..." he trails on as he eliminates names of pokemon from the list. "maybe a lapras? that one seems like something important, which means we're kinda important by proxy since we're delivering something nice! i've always wanted one too since i saw them when i was a child. i'm content with my samurott though!"

the value of a pokemon fluctuates in the market and the nice pokemon don't stay nice forever. he'd probably assume that a rotom or a porygon would cost like two or three lapras in the hoenn economy.

he whips his head at her suddenly, grinning.

"would you take one of them if it was really a lapras?" he teases.

@robbin
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 16:09:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@prima
notes
- Mission

- Words; 134

Robbin followed half a step behind, keeping track of where they were going. Though the next topic put a little pep in her step.

“I have dreamed of a lapras of my own,” Robbin said through a smile. “I love water type pokemon and lapras is one of the most stunning in my opinion. Perfect for riding as well on the water, so they’re practical too!” It was surprising that he had picked one of her dream team members.

“Not this time, I bet they know how many we are supposed to have if they’re important,” It would tempt her though.

“If I ever find one though we can go riding, yeah?” She mused, tightening her grip on the balls as a few people walked by. She didn’t trust that they wouldn’t bump her.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 15:41:20 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam smiles at the offer. another rocket member that was easy to get along with was a much better treat than a lapras ride.

"ooh, i'd love that! they're a rare sight on my hometown, and it's a rarer thing to actually get to ride one of 'em!" he been spoiled with having other people offer him a ride on theirs before, but it doesn't dilute the value of having another offer for it. "ooh, we can take it to pacifidlog! i rarely go to that town."

the trip to the pier went smoothly, their relatively young appearance managing to mask any suspicions despite the rather fidgety movements of the other whenever people got close.

"it's a short trip, but i hope you don't get too attached to those eggs," he teases her again. "you plan on keeping jobs small or do you wanna take on something bigger?"

@robbin
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 12:48:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission

- Words; 148

Robbin would take him anywhere he wanted on the lapras. She was sure she’d do a tour around every water spot in Hoenn if she was given a lapras. She imagined she’d be roasted by the sun and turn into a cherry tomato, but it would be so worth it. Then the conversation swayed back towards rocket.

“I plan to climb the ranks! But, I love pokemon so most missions related to them or with them as a reward will gain my attention” She answered, tapping her bag of eggs. While there was no pokemon reward at least she got to hang around some random eggs, which was enough for her.

“I won’t get attached!” She sounded almost offended then she softened. “Well... I already kinda am,” She pouted, holding them close in a hug.

“What about you though, are you just in it for the small stuff?” Robbin didn’t understand that mindset but she wasn’t going to be rude.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 0:28:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam snickers before having to cover his mouth to suppress laughter. "you're cute," priam casually comments in passing after she mentions her preferences. "anyone from the org ever tell you that before?"

what she wishes was pretty different from the direction that rocket is currently going towards to. 'love' and what most rocket missions involving pokemon imply do not go together.

unless robbin was one fucked up person, which then he can understand.

"me? nah, nah, nah, nah. i'm always in it for the big stuff!" he huffs his chest as he wallows in his own pride. "i'm letting ya know right now that i'm pretty huge. ask anyone and you'll only hear praise about me!"

the warehouse where they'll be stocking the delivery comes into view. there were no guards outside, since most of them will be in it to avoid suspicions.

"meeting new peeps is kinda a big thing too, so don't let this instance make you think otherwise!" he turns and winks as he says the line.

@robbin
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 8:15:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission

- Words; 192

Robbin felt the faint flush of heat hit her cheeks when he called her cute. “You’d be the first,”

She said through a smile, she was easily flattered or swooned by compliments. She missed her chance for a nice comeback for him and he moved onto something else.

Robbin watched Conrad bright eyed as he let his ego inflate in front of her. She didn’t mind as he boasted about being a big shot within rocket. “Yeah, well just wait and see!” She started loud yet full of pep. “Someday i’ll be missions you’d wish you could get in on, and then at the end i’ll sail away on my lapras rich as hell,” She laughed now instead of a restrained giggle.

“I think connections might be the best thing I can do right now, which means I just scored a great connection,” implying Conrad was her new connection.

“I know I'm kind of small but I am pretty good at battles and I can sneak and snoop pretty well too,” She said as they got closer to the warehouse.

No way they mess this up, right?

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 13:18:13 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam ruffles her hair since he beats her in height before getting close to the warehouse. he knocks on its metal doors in a rhythmic tune without saying anything else before it opens for them.

"eyo, boys! pri's here!"

the greeting that meets priam mostly consists of a combination of grunts and childish cheers. it only lasted for a while before everyone else goes back to work: stocking stacks of pokemon eggs into a cramped cargo to be shipped to a far-flung region.

"yeah, they're usually friendlier than this," he comments.

@robbin
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 1:32:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with priam!

- Words; 235

Robbin felt herself smile as he ruffled her hair, not many people did that. It made her feel short and extra young for a moment, but that moment was gone when they made it to their location.

The task overall was smooth and easy, and thanks to Conrad and his commentary it wasn’t boring or slow in the least. Actually, time seemed to fly by and she was a bit sad that she’d have to say goodbye to him so soon. He seemed like he was a bunch of fun.

She was lingering behind Priam as he said hello and most of the eyes turned to them followed a low rumble of a greeting. She said nothing and only offered a smile, it was better if she just didn’t talk in situations like these. Looking around there were more eggs than she could count. Her mind began to feel full and crammed as a million and one questions started to form.

“Here you go,” Robbin said, handing off her eggs to some other rocket members.

“That was pretty chill,” Robbin says, turning to Priam.

“I’ll hit you up sometime, Conrad, but I gotta split!” Robbin glanced at her phone to check the time, she had successfully overbooked her day. “We should do something not rocket related next time,” She offered him a wink and then was gone, rushing off to something she was bound to be late to.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fragile [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 4:17:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@robbin