Gone Fishin' [SW]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Gone Fishin' [SW]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 21:22:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[newclass=".pipostblock"]width:400px; margin:0 auto; word-wrap:normal; } .pipostpost img { width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; margin: 10px 10px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #222; filter: grayscale(100%); } .pipostpost { font:10px Verdana; line-height:120%; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 40px 20px 40px; color:#999; } .pipostpost b { color:#716075; } .pipostpost a { color:#666; font:10px times; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:1px; font-style:italic; } .pipostcreds { height:8px; width:400px; margin:0 auto; color:#1a1a1a; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px; } .pipostpost span { font:10px times; color:#666; letter-spacing:0.45px;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","pipostblock"]
[attr="class","pipostpost"]
Way out in route 107, floating amongst the wily waves, sat Danton atop his sharpedo, Dodger. There, the pair bobbed along, fishing pole cast and hat brim lowered.[break][break]

The young gentleman perused a small book of nautical history, occasionally asking his partner if he spotted anything. They'd put enough weights on the line to reach into the next zone of darkness, hopefully preventing any encroaching 'mons from spotting the predatory fish.[break][break]

Books were new to Danton. He wouldn't have been caught dead like this in his prime, but time wears down all things.[break][break]

"A string of sinkings here...only 30 years ago."
[break][break]

His pole shook rather violently in the holder of Dodger's harness. Something was nibbling, rather intensely. Dodger's tailfin bristled with excitement. Carefully, Danton began reeling in the bait.[break][break]

"Hm...?"
[break]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[break][break]

#admins[break]
trying out different templates and writing styles OwO

[attr="class","pipostcreds"]code by pie

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Gone Fishin' [SW]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 23:14:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PSYDUCK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@danton

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Gone Fishin' [SW]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 6:34:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pipostblock"]width:400px; margin:0 auto; word-wrap:normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpostimg"]width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%;margin: 0px 0px 20px 100px; border:1px solid #222; filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpost"]font:10px Verdana; line-height:120%; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 40px 20px 40px; color:#999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpost b"]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpost a"] color:#666; font:10px times; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:1px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostcreds"]height:8px; width:400px; margin:0 auto; color:#1a1a1a; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpost span"] font:10px times; color:#666; letter-spacing:0.45px;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

Dodger was the first to move. Once the lowly psyduck had been pulled into view, the sharpedo gave little thought to its owner, thrashing about towards its prey.[break][break]

Prepared for Dodger's typical frenzy, Danton dove beneath the waters to watch the fight unfold. The trainer looked on in peace, respecting his partner's training. Dodger sank its teeth into the helpless psyduck's flesh, relentlessly using Crunch to shred its target. The psyduck made futile attempts to use psychic, oblivious to the type disadvantage of its foe. Unbothered, sharpedo raked its rough skin across the duckling, following up with a swift poison fang.[break][break]

As the bloodied brawl came to an end, Dodger's senses returned. He gently swam over to Danton, carrying the both of them back to the surface to repeat the cycle. Another line, another page, another hour. Maybe an actual threat would appear this time...[break][break]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[break][break]

#admins[break]
I don't really like this one, but man, I'm sure learning a lot about CSS lol. the image coding was done...oddly. So I need to keep looking.
[attr="class","pokemon"]
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gone Fishin' [SW]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 3:59:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOTODILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Gone Fishin' [SW]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 15:02:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pipostblock"]width:400px; margin:0 auto; word-wrap:normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpostimg"]width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%;margin: 0px 0px 20px 100px; border:1px solid #222; filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpost"]font:10px Verdana; line-height:120%; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 40px 20px 40px; color:#999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpost b"]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpost a"] color:#666; font:10px times; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:1px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostcreds"]height:8px; width:400px; margin:0 auto; color:#1a1a1a; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pipostpost span"] font:10px times; color:#666; letter-spacing:0.45px;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","pipostpostimg"]

Sunbeams bore down on Danton's back, only barely deflected by his dark jacket. After nearly 5 hours in the sun, Danton was beginning to lose interest in the prospects of the area. He sprawled out on Dodger's back, absentmindedly rinsing off his rebreather in the saltwater. [break][break]

Unbeknownst to him, a little tyke, enthralled by the previous brawl, spied on the duo from mere meters away. A blue snout, followed by curious eyes, peeked out from the waves. Of course, Dodger had noticed the presence hours ago. Tough as he was, the Brutal Pokemon lived to please an audience...the tiny tototdile floated in awe, mesmerized by the sheer power before him and growing more interested in the team by the second...[break][break]

Still fiddling with his tool, Danton felt a sharp stinging along his hands. It seemed to grow in pressure until finally, Danton yanked his hands out of the water and flung the poor teething baby towards the sky. Totodile flailed about in the air before screeching in confusion. Danton leapt to his feet, ready to catch the nosy critter, until the soundwaves hit him. He would've toppled off the edge were it not for Dodger's subtle movements.[break][break]

The totodile plunged downwards, but a well-timed leap from Danton landed the pair in the water safely. Danton held the baby pokemon up and above the waves, admiring his gumption.[break][break]

"Hmph."[break][break]

The man smirked and nodded, the impressionable child following his lead with crossed arms. They seemed to be a match made in heaven...And a single tap of a pokeball cemented that feeling forever![break][break]

#admins[break]
ehhhhhhhh, over-describing is something I'm just gonna have to get better at. I wrote a solid mission post that I'm happy with, so I'll let this slide for now. Solo Wilds are for testing, anyways.
[attr="class","pokemon"]
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gone Fishin' [SW]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 5:25:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE TOTODILE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!