twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
slow day at work
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 19:52:46 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Everyone in the sub was on high alert. What appeared to be an old exec's Genesect turned loose went from one man's problem to everyone's. The damn thing was scurrying around in the vents!! A bug in the vents!! In a submarine, they could all die in a capsized ship if it got out of hand. If it even had the opportunity to panic and kill everyone.

He wasn't too familiar with some of the other Rockets, so he sent a quick text to one of the few he could remember, . If they could pounce on it here and now, that'd be that. And, he said as much in his text. It felt nerve-wracking already. The cost of failure was even steeper than the last time the two of them were on a mission together, and Jonah still had a lingering sense-memory; of Kill's cigarette smoke piercing the aromatic forest, even in this tightly packed sardine tin with a motor, where body odor clashed with cleaning chemicals like hydrogen peroxide.

One look in my eyes and you know what I came here for.

"--I wish I could get on land already." He whined, standing around. He wasn't so paranoid that he couldn't stand being on the sub, he just needed to smoke a cigarette without 30 people lining up to kick his ass. It wouldn't be one of the fancy ones, either; he had a pack of spearmint Paul Walls and a plastic lighter in one of his yellow jumpsuit pockets.

Take a look at my eyes and you know what I came here for.

Preparing for Genesect to come through at any moment, Jonah paused for a second. He'd never seen it before, but it sounded like a bug type. If he remembered his schooling correctly... He let loose his Unfezant. The crested bird sat next to him, gaudy and jittery just like him.

TL;DR: Jonah sets up camp and waits for Genesect, and calls for aid from Killian Decker.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights