plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
ritual
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 19:28:10 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","sunshine"]Gavin's question has never had a clear answer. Plank's not sure why she let Ozaki take the Porygon, why she didn't report it, why she continued to cover for her in the head scientist's office.

"I dunno," she says. Shrugs. Winces.

"It was, she was, stupid," she pauses to suck back spit and whatever else that's settled in her swollen mouth, "but . . . I dunno. Wasn't my job t' teach her a lesson."

[newclass=.sunshine]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunshine b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
ritual
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 2:27:58 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"No. It was your job to report her."

He is firm, cold, but he does not move to close the distance between them. So far as he's concerned, this had been punishment enough.

"We must hold our own accountable for their actions. Orders are orders, and you will follow them or face the consequences."

Now she was facing the consequence of Aoi's own mistakes.

"Is that understood?"
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
ritual
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 4:22:59 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","sunshine"]"Don't see the difference," she mumbles, absentmindedly trailing a hand over her face. Fuck she's going to be up all night trying to fix this. Probably for the best. The way her vision swims every time she turns her head too fast . . . not exactly the best sign. Probably best she not sleep tonight.

What are they talking about?

Right.

"Yeah, whatever," she responds, words mushy, "Nothin' but narcin' from here on out."

With that she tries to stand up. Puts a hand on the chair still close at hand and pushes to support her weak legs. She gets about halfway up before stopping and staring at the floor. Swallowing bile. God she wishes everything would stop spinning like that.

[newclass=.sunshine]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
ritual
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 5:13:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
How many times had he ratted someone out to Theo? Survive.

Their blood is on his hands as sure as Plank's is on Theo's — but not Gavin's. He fixes that as he steps away from the wall, steps into her space. Beckett would have slapped her for the tone she'd used, but Gavin merely tilts her chin toward him.

"Spend the night in the med bay. You have a concussion."

He recognizes the look. Glazed, unfocused eyes. From his jacket, a pokeball is produced — the same Lucario from their training in Shoal Cave materializes in the room, evidently uncomfortable.

It looks anxiously to Gavin, then starts its HEAL PULSE.

It will not do much; seal open wounds, reduce swelling — but the pain will stay. This, Gavin knows.

Do you think you deserve this? Gavin doesn't look at Theo.

"This is the man who trained me. Know that I have been lenient, but if you ever lie to me again—"

Threat lingers in a pregnant pause.

"Go get yourself cleaned up."
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
ritual
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 6:13:59 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","sunshine"]Gavin's "concern" (is that what the order to go to the med bay is? Concern? Is she giving him too much credit again?) is met with a dry, humorless laugh. The laugh is quickly followed by a groan as her headache worsens and her cheeks burn.

"Do I? I hadn't noticed," she says, a low chuckle running between her words and trailing off once they're done, "I'll look after m'self, thanks."

She pushes off the chair to give herself the last bit of lift she needs to get upright. Immediately her body tips. Her head is heavy and aching and she nearly falls back on her ass, but she manages to stay upright just barely. Out of the corner of her blurring vision she sees the Lucario approach.

A spike of anger runs through her. It brings up its hands to use HEAL PULSE and she lashes out. She throws a sloppy kick with the leg closest to the pokemon to stop it. She can't tell if she hits anything, and immediately after she almost tumbles back to the hard floor.

"I'll look after m'self, thanks." she repeats. There's no laughter this time as she bares her teeth and tries really hard to focus in on Gavin's face.

"'fraid you'll have t', keep lookin' at your lackey's, handiwork," she starts to take stumbling steps in the direction she thinks the door is in.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
ritual
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 8:57:58 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
This had been the wrong call.

Vaguely, Gavin wonders if had felt similar upon unleashing Gavin's pent-up flame. He'd nearly killed his mentor in a fit of rage that should have been the death of him in turn. Would Plank go for his throat, if he told her to fight back?

He forces the thought aside, recalls Lucario before her strike can land.

"Lay a hand on my Pokémon and I will break it, Vela."

His glare follows her all the way out of the room.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ritual
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 3:11:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: