twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
capture
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 10:40:06 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"here — hold dee for a sec, will you, chloe?"

though he asks, he doesn't wait for an answer. he extends over a little dedenne, no taller than fifteen centimeters, and places it on her shoulders. the little rodent scurries across her shoulder and nestles itself against chloe's neck.

he swings his backpack over, opens it, and starts sifting through it.

"how many pokeballs do i need again? like twenty?"

[attr="class","noodles"]@chloe
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
capture
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 3:40:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Chloe had been in the middle of searching through her own backpack when Danny had suddenly mentioned holding onto Dee. “Huh? Oh Sure” She says without hesitating, a smile forming on her lips when Dee scurried across her shoulders.

She chuckles feeling a small zap of electricity when dee rubs against her neck, Chloe lovingly scratches the Pokémon’s cheeks with her index finger before reaching into her bag and pulling out a rice cracker. Snapping it in half and offering it to Dee and the other half to twinkle, her ribombee which sat atop of her head.

Twenty?” Chloe repeats slightly baffled by the number. “That should be more than enough, but we’ll probably be here all day. She laughs lightly, glancing towards him. “That’s fine with me though.”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
capture
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 3:58:54 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]his head snaps up when he hears what sounds like a rice cracker snapping. he almost extends a hand out of instinct but he refrains just in time to see it being shared between the two pokemon. he sighs almost sadly.

"i don't know why i said twenty when i only have like five. but i imagine we'll be here all day anyways! i'm still pretty new to this."

he looks over, all smiles and bubbly.

"you gotta teach me your ways, miss porter. and also do you have more of those rice crackers?"

[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
capture
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 6:09:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Chloe finds Dan’s eagerness to be amusing, in a way kind of cute. “That’s fine with me” She repeats with a grin, she blinks when he asks for a rice cracker, a blush flushing onto her face as she felt embarrassed for not offering one to Dan.

I have a whole bag” She says, pulling it out from her bag, and tossing it over towards Dan.”Eat however many you’d like, sorry for not offering it earlier.” She chuckles, Twinkle would depart from Chloe’s head and floats over to Dan, sitting atop of his instead - sprinkling crumbs of rice crackers over his hair.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
capture
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 8:45:48 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]he fumbles with the few empty pokeballs he has in his hands as he struggles to decide what to do to the bag that's thrown. with only a few seconds left, he drops all of them inside his backpack, then reaches his hands up to catch the bag of rice crackers. close call!

he fishes for a rice cracker just as twinkle floats over to his head. he feels its weight but the crumbs go unnoticed, most likely held up by residual static from dee's NUZZLE that always keeps danny's hair spiked.

breaking one in half, he extends one up to twinkle and throws the other into his mouth. he crunches, then zips up his backpack and swings it over his shoulder.

he approaches chloe, extending half of a new rice cracker over to her.

"i'll probably have to buy you a new bag."

he quickly takes a bite of another piece, then nods.

"right! i'm ready, miss porter."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
capture
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 2:22:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CACTURNE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIKY SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @chloe

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IVYSAUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL DANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
capture
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 13:12:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chloe gives Twinkle a glare but decides not to mention the crumbs in Danny’s hair. Thankfully it seemed like he didn’t notice, twinkle cheered gleefully nibbling on the cracker which Danny gave to her. Chuckling softly as she placed the rice crackers back into her bag she shook her head, “It’s ok! I have a lot back home, my favorite snack and my pokemon also enjoy eating them.” She smiles, dusting off her clothes before standing up.

right, let’s get gooooo~” She walks ahead, her eyes peeled for any pokemon nearby. the first pokemon Chloe runs into was a cacturne, she smiles rolling up her sleeve. “dazzling gleam” Chloe expected Twinkle to comply with the order, but the ribombee didn’t even budge - still comfortably sitting atop of Dan’s spiky hair. Chloe chuckles awkwardly, completely dumbfounded. “ok... twinkle i see how it is.” Chloe says with a sigh, her hand releasing another pokemon onto the field, her vaporeon Lilly.

Hydro Pump” Unlike twinkle, Lilly had no issues complying with orders - the move landing directly onto the pokemon it dealt enough damage for Chloe to tempt her first pokeball throw. While she waited to see if it had worked or not, she glanced back towards Dan , cheeks manifesting a blush. “Sorry, twinkles a little bit of a diva.

, DW: catching
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
capture
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 14:19:33 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]he made sure to grab more than one piece before returning the bag. he holds at least five in one hand that he's actively trying not to show chloe because he doesn't want her to think of him as the greedy guy who took rice crackers than he should've. he extends the other half up to twinkle.

"i think i should be the one saying sorry. she seems to like it up there. i wonder if it's the hair gel?"

whatever it is, he doesn't mind it! the same way dee doesn't mind sitting on chloe's shoulder.

movement comes from the side, hidden behind bushes, but it soon reveals itself to be an ivysaur, as it pokes its curious head out to peer at them.

"i've never seen one up close before! wow."

he lowers himself to a knee and regards the ivysaur with respect. it continues its approach, curious, and starts sniffing at danny's hand when it gets close enough. with no other choice but to reveal the bundle of rice crackers, danny laughs it off.

"would you like one, little ivy?"

it's not actually that little, but it nods and munches down as soon as danny extends one over. he tilts his head, peering over at chloe.

"how am i doing?"

[attr="class","noodles"]@chloe // befriending the ivysaur!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
capture
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 22:11:36 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELEKID APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@chloe

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHERRIM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MORNING SUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORRY SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]@chloe

[break][break]

YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
capture
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 15:26:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chloe knows that Danny had more than one rice cracker in his hand, she pretends to not notice, and her bright smile remains. She ponders the reason as to why Twinkle liked Danny’s head as she was unsure, Twinkle never sat on top of her head before. “I think she likes you, not the hair gel.” Chloe chuckles, she had always been curious how Dan managed to have such spiky hair. “what hair gel do you use?

Suddenly Chloe stops speaking, watching Dan as he tries to befriend the ivysaur with a rice cracker. “Really well, you seem experienced.” She praises with a nod, wondering why he claimed that he was still ‘new’. Chloe hears some nearby screeching, and a elekid darts out from the tall grass, it runs around wildly since a cherrim is chasing after it.

She blinks finding the entire situation to be humorous in a strange way. The cherrim only wants to play, but the elekid seems to have misunderstood it’s intentions. The electric type trips over a stray branch and face plants onto the dirt path. She groans internally, approaching the pokemon slowly and offering it a cracker. “it’s ok.. no need to be afraid, cherrim only wanted to play.” she tries to soothe it with words, and extends a pokeball out. “if your so afraid how bout you hop inside this pokeball, promise it’s real cozy.” she winks

Capture!
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
capture
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 10:18:28 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"oh i don't know why i said hair gel. my mum has a lickitung that just styles it for me every morning. licky actually wants to be a hair stylist!"

he watches fondly as she approaches the wild elekid. he smiles, complimenting after the capture's done.

"you're the experienced one! that was really cute."

not noticing it earlier, a cherrim pokes its head out from behind ivysaur's back. it hops on forward and clearly asks for the rice cracker.

"you want one, too? sure, here you go."

[attr="class","noodles"]@chloe // befriending the cherrim!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
capture
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 1:46:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EELEKTRIK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON

[attr="class","wildtag"] @chloe

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEAVANNY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF STORM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE

[break][break]

BOTH YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
capture
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 14:39:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I need a new hair stylist..." She smiles cheeky manner, her eyes glinting with interest. Cheeks manifest a soft blush when he called her cute, "oh.. that was nothing.." her words stammered and she glanced away, not used to flattery.

They move along and come across a small pond. Chloe peaks into the pond and a energetic eelektrik leaps from the waters it doesn't hesitate to attack Lilly with a Spark, luckily it misses and Chloe commands a move "Water Gun" The move knocks the eelektrik out of the water, "Hydro Pump" Overwhelmed by the poweful force the pokemon falls unconscious and Chloe throws a empty pokeball at it hoping to hear the final click.

"that surprised me" she says aloud, laughing to herself.

, capture!

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
capture
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 20:16:37 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"well whoever your hair stylist is now, they've done a really good job!"

with this next encounter, danny knows he can no longer get away with just simply feeding it. ah, so this is where the battling actually matters. he picks up the little cherrim, places it on his shoulder, then reaches for another pokeball to call out some help.

"eggheads! hello! can you please quickly help me out with...that."

he points to the leavanny who looks about ready to slice someone with its LEAF BLADE. exeggutor turns only one of its heads, sees it, and slams it into the ground with an EXTRASENSORY. surprisingly, it's enough to guarantee its capture.

"nice job! oh by the way chloe if you were serious i'm sure licky would be more than happy to give you a makeover. well, your hair anyways."

[attr="class","noodles"]@chloe // catching the leavanny!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
capture
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 6:30:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PINCURCHIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON JAB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHERUBI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HELPING HAND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF

[break]
BOTH YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!