BELLOSSOM SWARM (STEWARDS OF SPRINGTIME)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 12:07:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","sumi1"]
[attr="class","sumi3"]
Katsumi's Outfit
[attr="class","sumi2"]Katsumi and her Raboot, Oswald, were enjoying a day off at the beach. Katsumi wanted to catch some sun and have a good time. Especially since most of the time that she was here it was because she was cleaning the beach. That's when she spotted the swarm of Bellossom dancing. It looked so beautiful and fun, that was until her nose caught a whiff of the stench.

Pinching her nose she glanced towards Oz. "Guess we should try to do something about this huh? This is gonna disturb everyone." she sighed, it was times like these she wished she could pretend she wasn't a ranger and that she didn't constantly have work to do. Oh well, this is what she signed up for after all. "Go do your thing buddy...I'll...help from back here." Katsumi said as she stood a bit back. She'd be able to handle a few stragglers. Oswald looked at her with an accusing glare before sighing and bounding off to get to work.

wN_JL2VT

--
lady luck bless me again pls... | xtra notes:
RED LIPS, WET SKIN ON,
- t h e - p o r c e l a i n -
dandy ♫

[newclass=.sumi1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/07/4d/AJIi0QSj_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#932f44!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #15151a;border-right:2px solid #15151a;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .sumi3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 3:24:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#9f83bf[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE BELLOSSOM

swarm flees!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

EVENTUALLY, the Bellossom are dispersed by local rangers. The stench of a Gloom is too much— even for the Bellossom, and so, the dance party ends abruptly. Thankfully, there is still cause to celebrate. Four pokeballs remain.[break][break]

[break][break]

CONGRATULATIONS!

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - healer[break]
petal blizzard / grassy terrain / moonlight / moonblast / strength sap / grassy glide
[break][break]

@tadashiootori

[break]
male or female - chlorophyll[break]
petal blizzard / quiver dance / toxic / moonblast / teeter dance / ingrain
[break][break]

@sumi

[break]
male or female - chlorophyll[break]
giga drain / sweet scent / moonblast / sleep powder / synthesis / leech seed