she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
schedule [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 0:45:14 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
"and if we could schedule in a hair appointment for next thursday that would be much appreciated james." dahlia walks among the rows of graves on mt. pyre. recent events on the mountain have caused some of the stone markers to be chipped or broken, the earth disturbed by peculiar powers both unknown and felt. "this one hair curl of mine keeps getting in the way of everything."

the commissioner walks ahead of her secretary. despite the solemnity of this sedate spire, their scheduled stroll is both respite and business. up here, the air is fresh. almost earthy.

"james, have you ever lost a pokemon before?" the clacking of her heels against cracked stone stops. she turns to face him, hands held together for warmth.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
schedule [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 1:31:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

james nods along as dahlia rattles off a list of highly important itinerary to be scheduled, only half-listening as he absent-mindedly types reminders into his tablet. he can't help but feel how inappropriate and disrespectful this sort of casual discussion is in a place like this, ascending the steps of a mountain of graves, but jamie keeps his mouth shut and tries not to think about how soon, he will be returning here to say farewell to one of his own companions. [break]

this thought is what distracts him and he can't help but cast a glance at estelle, who walks beside him. her arthritis is clearing bothering her today with the way she limps slightly but she doesn't give any indication that she's ready to go back inside her ball or to be carried, and while it pains him to watch her struggle, jamie knows that the espeon is proud and any insistence before she's ready will only result in him getting swatted and hissed at. [break]

dahlia's question catches him off-guard and it takes a long moment for him to be able to respond, unsure what answer dahlia expects from him. mouth suddenly dry, he swallows painfully before quietly responding, "you forget that i was military, ms. goode." jamie decides to leave it at that, the long repressed guilt coming up to gnaw at him from within. noticing her discomfort, he removes his cape from around his neck and sweeps it over the commissioner's shoulders for warmth. [break]

satisfied, jamie flickers his gaze up to meet dahlia's eyes. "but i suppose i still am, in a way. you never stop being a soldier," he adds, voice tight and eyes swimming with regret. "ms. goode, tell me- are we here to visit someone you lost?"

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
schedule [m]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 5:16:33 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
james' answer hangs in the air like a spectre and grows eyes. briefly, her breath is taken away. another swell of the lungs.

"i'm so sorry for your loss." she whispers as the cape swoops around her slim shoulders. the warmth softens her form, and her voice.

"not yet." dahlia's fingers dangle by her legs. they search for her old stoutland who remains resting in a pokeball. "i'm preparing myself for it, though." her sigh leaves her quick; the sight of james' espeon paints the mountain mistier than it already is.

"i just felt like we needed some time to get to know each other more." she says. "apologies for the less than... festive setting, of course."

mission / your writing is goooorgeous!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
schedule [m]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 0:11:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

james' face softens when she speaks, empathizing with that familiar ache of impending loss but when he opens his mouth to respond, he isn't able to find the right words to comfort her because he's never actually heard any that have provided any sort of salve to the open wounds death leaves behind.

uncertain, james shuts his mouth and looks away for a long moment before turning his gaze back to her, eyes widening a bit when she speaks her desire to get to know him better and instinctively he feels himself fold in on himself but that isn't the way this game he's got himself embroiled in is meant to be played. "i'm not very interesting, i'm afraid," he says in a light tone and a small half-hearted quirk of the corner of his lip.

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
schedule [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 3:56:40 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
"oh shush. everyone's interesting." dahlia casts away the idea, hand winging through the mountain mists.

although pyre's solemn colors may soften one's silhouette into a drab, vague shape, the commissioner is deliberate with her energy. she attempts to brighten conversation with her body, the colour of her hair, the luminosity of her voice.

"we can ask each other questions." dahlia says. "what's your favourite pokemon type?" answer carefully. this reveals quite a bit."

she tilts her head at him, a mischievous curve to her lips.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
schedule [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:11:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: