Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 5:45:06 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

“Beckett” the voice is sharp, shot like an arrow at the man she summoned when he enters the bar.

Lex chose a table in one of the darker corners on purpose, further away from prying ears of the grunts that scattered themselves around. She already has a glass of whiskey, neat, although she hasn’t started to sip it yet. She gives him time to get something if he chooses to before motioning towards the seat across from her.

“Sit.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 8:42:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"briarwood."

he approaches with a similar drink; the only difference is the spherical ice cube that sits in his. it clinks in the glass as he sets it down, sliding into the seat across her.

"been well?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 17:28:12 GMT

Her eyes drop to the drink, an almost judgmental glare at the large ice cube, “Hmph,” as he sits, she reaches for her own, taking a small sip while leaning forward. Small talk? Ok, “Been better,” she admits, “You?” she doesn’t hide the fact that her amber eyes trace over him carefully. Sizing him up, maybe? She had heard bits and pieces of rumors about his past, but Lex doesn’t put too much weight into those sorts of things. He does have a dominating presence, one that challenges her own newly embraced authority (however limited it may be).

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 17:40:21 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"peachy."

his finger taps against the rim of the glass as his eyes trace over her, too, observing.

"something on your mind?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 17:55:01 GMT

He observes, she takes note. She’s stoic, but with a subtle curl to the corners of her ruby lips in a small smile. With the dark scar through her eye she looks almost sinister under the dim lighting.

“Yes,” she responds, “I have questions,” Hopefully he is willing to play nice and give answers.

“Who are you to Rocket?” In other words, ‘Are you worth my time?’

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 19:42:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he takes a moment to ponder, feigning a thought.

"a loyal servant."

he raises his glass, takes a sip, then sets it back down.

"your turn."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 21:53:36 GMT

“Hm,” the few words tell her all she needs to know about . A brow rises curiously, a fingernail tapping rhythmically against the glass. She’s debating the line she walks. How close to the edge can she thread with a former Rocket admin?

Hierarchy in Hoenn wins out, “You’re here to answer my questions. Perhaps I’ll indulge you with some answers later if you play nice,” Her smile grows, it's almost playful, “Are you going to play nice?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 6:21:31 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]his gaze holds, almost threatening.

"would you like me to?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 6:30:28 GMT

Her gaze doesn’t waiver, and smile never faulters. She senses the threat trying to force compliance, but that’s not something she gives easily. Stupid question, . Of course the answer is “Yes.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 6:37:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i'll try my best."

there's the slightest of quirks to his lips. he raises the glass again, drowning it out.

"next question?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 6:54:38 GMT

There it is again, a sense of satisfaction. She leans back slightly, taking a sip of her whiskey as it sinks in but it doesn’t wash away the smile, “Do you know why I was so invested in ?” Did Gavin tell him?

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 7:05:56 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"you wanted vengeance?"

he takes a lazy jab at a thought.

"i heard they thought you were the mole."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 7:45:12 GMT

“Yep,” The P pops with the sharp movement of her lips. That wasn’t hard to deduce. There was more to the story, but revenge was the keystone in the arc, “How did you find out about Aoi?” Gavin may not have cared during the interrogation, but as someone fully invested in finding the real rat with nothing to show for it, Lex did.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 7:51:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i found who she spoke to in the league, then tracked it back to her."

he speaks without much substance, perhaps long dulled out by years of experience.

"the information is always there, briarwood. you just need to know where to look."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 8:06:33 GMT

Her eyes narrow in contempt. She knew where to bloody look. was the head of intel and she spent years stealing information for him. Still, she came out empty handed which was . . . frustrating, “The Sootopolis Police?” She recalls her conversation with . She doubts what he told her was the truth.