thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 8:13:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he shakes his head.

"a contact in slateport pointed me in the right direction."

his head tilts, watching for a reaction.

"i'm surprised decker wasn't able to find them."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 8:32:47 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

The grip around her glass tightens, “That little, fucking rat,” she growls between clenched teeth. Consumed in replaying her “interrogation” with Razz, she barely notices the comment about Killian. Barely. An icy glare does flash towards Theo. It wasn’t hard to find Lex’s switch. Honestly, she was surprised as well. But in his defense, he had been very . . . distracted as of late with other projects and keeping himself sane after Lulu’s mind-fuck.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 8:37:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the icy glare meets cold indifference that tempts into something else entirely. amusement, perhaps.

"you can always come to me in the future, briarwood."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 8:46:44 GMT

She smiles, a small shake of her head before taking a sip of her whiskey. She too is amused, “And what could I possibly need from you that I don't already have, Beckett: The loyal servant of Rocket?” She leans forward slightly, curiosity sparks in her eyes.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 9:00:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"your skills need to be refined, briarwood. you could've and should've found ozaki long before you were questioned."

she leans forward but he remains still. his finger continues to tap against the glass as he watches.

"and i can teach you to not be so reliant on decker."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 17:32:00 GMT

Lex isn’t conceded enough to deny that everyone can use more training. A gem always needs polishing. And yes, she should have found Ozaki. He could have just left it at that. She sits up at the mention of again. Reliant, yes, but not in the way Beckett assumes or in a way he thinks he can replace Killian with something else. She’s addicted to him, the intimacy he provides, the wholeness he brings. He’s ingrained so deeply into her it would be like ripping out her soul, “Training?” she considers it for a moment. had offered training as well. Lex craves strength, who could give it to her? “What makes you the one for the job?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 18:13:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"because you won't be the first i've trained. nor the last."

now, he brings the glass to his lips, downing what little remains of the liquor.

"interested, briarwood?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 18:18:45 GMT

She sits back, relaxing a bit as they leave the subject of for now, “Intrigued,” she admits, granting him the answer to this question before taking a sip of her whiskey, nursing it purposefully, also offered to train me. Think you can do better?” she asks, unaware of their history, but happy to glean what she could from both of them. The more the merrier, the stronger she gets.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 18:21:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he leans back, gestures to the barkeep behind the bar for another. it's the same grunt as usual; they spare him a knowing look.

his eyes fall back to briarwood.

"who do you think trained him?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 18:36:27 GMT

She smiles, there’s a hunger to it, almost predatory at the thought of being trained by Gavin’s previous master. But did the student surpass the master? Must have to now hold the title of Underboss while Theo was left to scramble his way towards the top again, “I see,” she finishes her drink this time, content with the answers to her questions. Lex too signals for another, “Alright, we’ll see what you can teach me,” she accepts his offer. Would she regret it?

The bartender brings their drinks. A new round of drinks symbolically represents a new round of questions. She motions to Theo, granting permission to ask any he may have.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 18:40:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he reaches for their drinks, slides one over to her, then picks up his.

"why are you here?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 19:20:52 GMT

She assumes he means Rocket, not just here asking him questions. She takes a moment to ponder the question, sipping her new drink before setting it down carefully. It was by necessity, not a desire. Rocket originally offered her protection in exchange for her services but it seemed the terms had changed. Of course, Gavin never specified protection from him.

She doesn’t leave because asks her to stay, and she is no traitor. She is still here because she is trapped and beneath the bitterness, she still believes there might be something here for them if they play their cards right. They also promise strength, which she desires. In the end it’s obedience to Rocket becuase of the threat to Killian if she disobeys and loyalty to Killian who remains, “Because I have to be.” I more than one way.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 10:40:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]her answer isn't good enough so he pushes.

"why?"

he sips.

"for yourself? for decker?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demands [s|c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 16:25:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"would you stay if decker left?"

it's a loaded question but he leaves it up to her to stumble into.

[attr="class","noodles"]