part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
oramai [s]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 16:14:40 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]
"Don't feel pressured to explain yourself."

Sam of all people understood the pain that came with loss and even still he couldn't imagine who he would be if his mother passed away. Let alone if she passed away and there was no record of where she was buried.

"If you give me your information, and hers, I can try and cross reference it while I'm going through records. Then once I have them settled, I'll do a detailed search of the records and see if I can find anything. If not, I'll reach out with Mr. Dom Pey's previous connections and see what I can find. Along with my mother's connections in Kanto."

Helping those in mourning, no matter how long or short the mourning had been, was why Sam felt such a passion for his work. Clousure was something he greatly yearned for and was so far out of reach that if he could find it for others, it felt a bit less pathetic that he couldn't seem to grasp his own.
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
oramai [s]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 21:01:08 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I can give it to you now,” he said, before another look at Sam tipped him off about something—did he have a phone number he could be reached at, or something?

“Wait, give me a moment,” he apologized as he dug around in his pockets before pulling out a pen and one of his calling cards from the Ranger’s office. Flipping it over once he’d found it, he then wrote down her name, both married (Abigail Anderson) and maiden name (Abigail Oscuro), just in case one of the names didn’t turn up any search results.

“I wrote down both her married name and her maiden name, just in case the first name doesn’t turn anything up,” he explained as he passed the card to Sam. “Front side of the card’s my contact details in case you find anything.”

He turned to where the three candles he’d lit were, still burning, little bright spots amidst the gloom.

“It sucks not having a place to go to, especially when it’s a parent’s grave you’re looking for,” he ended with a sigh. “You might find my sister’s records during your search—I was the one who arranged her funeral papers and all that.”

He tilted his head towards the grave stone where his sister’s name (Léanne Anderson) was inscribed. A smaller marker beside it had a name written in Johtonian script, but Lars could read it very well: ‘Suijin’, the name of his first Swampert.

he is searching for answers

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
oramai [s]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 21:42:22 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]

Sam had also been able to read the script with ease. He could read Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. A bit of Kalosian, some Unova. He was a scholar of sorts in the realm of languages and fluent in many of them.

Alolan escaped him, but so did the lifestyle of those isles.

"I'll keep my eyes open. If I find anything, I'll let you know. It may be a while. I'm still getting my footing."

Before he could continue, a gastly approached. There was a small tag around that sphere, to show that it was Sam's, that he belonged to the mountain's keeper. He gave a small whine and Sam knew that meant he was needed elsewhere.

"It's been a pleasure, Mr. Anderson."

With that, and a polite departure, Sam made his leave. Giving Lars the space he needed at the grave.
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
oramai [s]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 2:55:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&