TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
an appropriate thread title [m]
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 4:15:01 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

Surprise.

That's what Katherine should probably say when Priam arrives. After sending him a cryptic text and asking him to meet her in the dining hall, she merely had some of her pokemon prepare the stage for her. The area was cleared of tables and chairs to provide ample space for a small, indoor tent to be thrown together.

A couple more of her pokemon, this time ghost-types only, sneaked into the kitchen to steal food both for them and for their trainer (and the guest of honor).

”Priam, you made it.”

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 4:20:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hell yeah, i would! i always come when i'm invited!"

there were exceptions, such as when he went to blow up a tower for his gabite, but no one invited him that night anyways so it all worked out in the end.

he suddenly notices the amount of food coming in when he enters. it's surprising to say at least, given how little priam knows of her intent when she invited him. there really was nothing specified besides the place and time.

"ooh, you practicing to cook or something? what's with all of these?" he asks. "cooking skills are kinda hot, not gonna lie."

he clicks his tongue and winks, pointing a finger at her.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 4:27:00 GMT

“I only know how to make one dish, actually.”

Soup.

“And I have a feeling that you’d hate it. This is just stuff my pokemon stole from the kitchen,” she admits without any remorse. This was sort of theirs to take, wasn’t it? The food was for all of Rocket to share, supposedly. As were the dorms and everything else.

“I came to hear about my Smeargle, actually. I brought the food so you won’t get bored telling me what you’ve been doing with it.”

There was no doubt that it was seeing some sort of use, after all. It was a unique pokemon with specific skills that made it quite valuable, or so she believed.

She snacks on a cracker with a piece of cheese layered on top, taking some nibbles with each bite.

notes:

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 5:41:57 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"what?! i love everything, what do you mean?"

which wasn't saying a lot. he'd probably anything that proves to be edible, especially if it's the one thing that katherine can cook. she seemed kinda competitive, so the one thing she knows how to prepare should at least be good, right?

he takes his seat and goes for a sandwich which seemed to be someone else's lunch. there wasn't a name on the tupperware it was on, so he figures he can just blame it on that.

"the smeargle? oh, right! really, really thank you for that!" to think that option opened up to him was something he'd consider luck. "i got something new for it, so consider my debt paid!"

the trees were a hotspot for strange and unique pokemon to appear. it was kind of expected for him to get a neat move out of the entire deal.

"you know how pokemon buried under blue mulch takes time to revive, especially if they weren't special?" the only recorded cases of it were diancie and guzzlord, which priam's not even sure if that information was known to the public. "yeah, i just used it on that."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 10:04:20 GMT

Katherine would have to judge for herself if Priam’s debt was really paid, but a hunch was telling her that he wasn’t lying.

“Alright, will do. I’ll decide how useful that move is when I have it back.”

Which… Should be today, right? Unless Priam needed it still, that is.

”Wait, you used it to bring something back?” For a moment, she’s scared to ask who. Then, her curiosity gets the better of her and the words spill past her lips, “Who? When? How did it go?”

notes:

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 15:33:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"my gabite! hehe, you should meet him. he's the best!"

there's nothing special about the pokemon besides the fact that it's priam's. with the resurgence of people owning ultra beasts, shadow pokemon, and even lesser legendaries, the rarity of a dragon-type suddenly plummets.

"it happened just after my last excursion. kinda thought it was the best moment to do it. it went pretty well, all things considered!" he gets excited when he reminds himself of it. "just a teeny bit of a problem though."

he pauses, scratching the back of his head.

"gabby's kinda not feeling well after the entire thing so i might need to borrow the smeargle for another day or two." he clasps his hands and bows his head as he asks the favor. "the thing he sketched was a healing move. it's no life dew either!"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 15:58:33 GMT

“Hm. I see.”

Although she’s not all too happy to hear that Smeargle would stay with Priam for longer than she’d anticipated, she realizes that he’s most likely the only person in Rocket she’d be okay with doing this for them.

“That’s fine. Take as long as you need, just keep me posted.”

A pause.

“A healing move, you say? How good is it?”

notes:

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 16:09:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"injuries from multiple instances of explosions? gone in an instant! my shiinotic's spore? gonezo! it's like a cure-all! i still haven't tested it with your smeargle though..."

he was told that moves from legendary pokemon, when copied and used by a smeargle, would have lesser effects than normal. on hindsight, it might just turn to life dew as a budget version of it, but priam's optimism stops himself from thinking of such conclusions.

"your smeargle collapsed after i got it to use roar of time, so i'm letting it rest before trying this move out on my gabite," he explains. "i'll return it as soon as i tried it though! i think he's the perfect test subject for it!"

probably not the right term, but priam doesn't care.

he finishes the sandwich he stole from some poor muck who left their own food from the fridge and chews on it. when he realizes he likes the taste, he looks underneath the bread to see what ingredients were used on it.

[/quote]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 16:17:29 GMT

“Fair enough.”

She knew that Smeargle could exhaust itself when utilizing moves that were supplemented by the power of the Gods. Roar of Time was no different, it seemed.

“As long as you’re careful, and I’m not just talking about my Pokémon... It should be fine.”

She offers a brief, short smile before finishing her cracker. Ghost types once more swarm the room to clean after the duo as Katherine prepares to depart.

“You’ll text me if you need anything, right?”

notes:

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 16:26:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he swallows his bite from the sandwich katherine stole for him and smiles sheepishly before raising up his head with the usual bravado he showcases.

"yeah, yeah. it's the least i can do for letting me borrow your smeargle!"

he cannot stress enough how much of a life-saver the smeargle was when he learned that it has that move. it was a long shot since he only relied on stories about dialga's myth over the internet as reference, but it worked out in the end anyways.

"just let me know if you need help of any kind! i'm telling ya, your help was immeasurable!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 2:37:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(repeat)