priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 18:15:59 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i got him! i got him!"

priam carries the overgrown lizard from across the hallway to the medbay. the time and schedule meant that there were very little people in the area. it was just him and the person he had called to be here on the exact time and place.

he told elijah it was an emergency, which it was. there's no way he'd fail him here.

the gabite gets placed on one of the veterinary tables for pokemon. it's weak from its revival, and priam isn't sure if it just needed a good rest or if he needed to fuss over him. naturally, he gravitates over the latter.

"you're an expert apothecaritharity, right?" he tells elijah. "is something wrong with him?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 5:04:38 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 hearing priam's voice, elijah opens the door to the medbay— and priam is quick to enter it. there is little transition. no buffer. preparation can not come for the unpredictable.

elijah moves to the table, eyes lingering on the gabite's weakened shape. he winces at the pronunciation of his profession and at the dragon's sorry state.

he's reminded of the eternal floette: continually depleted, near the edge. yet, this gabite may drift toward the opposite direction. from the edge to better health, if priam's plans have come to fruition.

"so it worked?" elijah says. "how the hell did you get him back?"

he hauls out a large planter from the back. it's filled with dirt and the earthy musk rises like spirits from beyond the grave.

"he seems to be okay." he muses— and he tacks on for suspense or a safety net of uncertainty: "for now."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,352 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 17:36:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he, himself, still can't believe it worked despite having referenced research work from both league and rocket, being there for the tests, and even trying it out himself. still, he has an answer.

"long story short, blue mulch, and i got help from fairburne."

he tries to brush his gabite as it lays on the bed to comfort it. faint breathing suggests that it's still alive and that everything he did wasn't a fluke. hopefully, it stays that way.

"so, what now?" he asks as he watches elijah take out his things for the gabite. "w-we don't need some magic xerneas medicine for it, right?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 1:38:00 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "i wish i could tell you." elijah says, finger curled around his chin in thought.

from his pokeball, his florges bouquets outward. its melodic voice descends upon the gabite's body as it ponders over its state. blue leaves and coral flowers dangle and drift from its head like an ornate chandelier.

"aromatherapy, illusen."

the room fills with aromatics. without command, the florges raises its arms as a GRASSY TERRAIN emanates from its lithe shape. the dirt grows small saplings.

"what you did... is something i've never had the pleasure of encountering before." elijah says. "who knows? maybe the time police will come kill us all."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,352 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 18:49:49 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"other people have done worse. i'm sure the time police can overlook this!"

from his pocket, he takes out a pokeball and releases the same smeargle that he mentioned to elijah as the 'help'. it's not as bright eyed and bushy tailed and it has seen some better days, but at least it's gotten some kind of rest.

"i also got this." he tells elijah, staring at the smeargle by his feet. "i got it to copy a super cool healing move too. it collapsed when it tried to use the other cool move it has though, so i couldn't use the heal move on gabby."

he pauses and snaps, index finger ending up pointing at the smeargle by the end of the action. the pokemon takes it as a signal and starts the lunar dance in addition to elijah's pokemon.

"h-he needs more healing, right? a-and if the time police comes, i'm ready. i-i'll take them on! i got you with me too, so it's not like i don't have backup!"

priam chuckles nervously. signs of lack of rest start to show in minor forms of anxiety.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 3:28:05 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 the silver light of a crescent moon consecrates the space. elijah's brow perches on the rays with skeptical shape. never had he seen such a move— but then again, much like the sea this metal home swims in, how much of the world has elijah left deliberately unexplored?

"remind me to study that sometime." elijah says as the smeargle dances. his florges sings, pleased by the moondrunk vigor. "but you?"

he points his finger at priam's forehead and pushes in.

"you need to sleep. you look dead."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,352 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 18:26:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he holds his hand by his forehead as soon as elijah takes off his finger and looks back at him.

"well, who will look after him if i'm not there," he retorts.

he rubs his forehead until the topic of falling asleep prompts a yawn from him. he picks it up quick and tries his best to stop it. he holds on for a while before he had to cover his mouth to not show the yawn from happening.

"that doesn't mean anything!" he protests before presenting a more reasonable argument. "it's fine! i'll drop from exhaustion if i'm actually tired. besides, i wanna see gabby wake up again!"

priam's only awake through sheer excitement and adrenaline.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 3:01:05 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "fine." elijah turns his back to priam. the earthy smell of geosmin tickles the nose with the imagined hint of spring rains. "stubborn kid."

the apothecary pulls out an old blanket from a nearby mahogany chiffonier. grunting, he leans over to ram his toes into the side of an even older sofa. a bed springs out, rusty metal mechanizations groaning as the cushions bounce.

"you can sleep here then." elijah starts beating the blanket with his palm. "when gabby's awake you wanna be rested. not some walking zombie."

elijah's sharp stare hovers at the gabite in rest.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,352 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 19:28:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he blinks at elijah, and then the sofa.

the temptation of indulging in something his body craves for starts to dissuade him. eventually, he heads to the sofa without much question and settles himself in.

"wake me up if it happens before i wake up though," he tells elijah before getting himself comfortable. "please?" he adds, just in case.

the moment he lets himself loose, everything falls into place. priam turns and faces the backrest of the sofa, blacking out almost immediately.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 22:11:14 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah stops beating the blanket.

"sure."

his hand resumes for one or two more strikes as he watches priam move to the sofa, drawn by its somnolent gravity. an inevitable march.

"but just know i'm not gonna do this ag—" priam's already asleep.

sighing, elijah steps over to the sleeping boy. he casts his blanket over top, careful to avoid wrinkling in its thick body of fabric.

"good night." alone, he moves to a rickety old stool of wood. he squats on it, eyes shifting slowly from priam's slumbering shape to the rise and fall of gabby's chest.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trauma center [c]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:42:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A LAPRAS HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: