Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 3:10:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
[attr="class","heartpic"]
[attr="class","spacinglist"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
[attr="class","hearticon"]
[attr="class","heartnotebox"]
[attr="class","heartnotes"]

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttag"]
[attr="class","hearttag"]Battle Theme!

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]
Soleil had come prepared at least, while she loved the sun, she wasn’t foolhardy enough to think she’d last out here with the sun bearing down right on her like this, and she wanted to have some fun at least trying to participate in the H✩T. Setting down a parasol deep in the sand, and having lugged a cooler out—with a lot of little help from a particular Incineroar-built older brother of hers—she felt herself safe enough to not worry about her issue without compromising her ability to enjoy the summer festivities.[break][break]

While she’d gotten a battle with Bryan already, she’d wondered just who she’d be battling next, regardless, Soleil was perfectly content sitting around at the beach, it was a dream come true and it wasn’t like she was devoid of entertainment with all the battles going around her. Though she was adamant about not napping in the middle of the day this time—god forbid a stranger saw her, it’d be so embarrassing after all! Nonetheless, Soleil had awaited for her next opponent, she’d had the ticket—077—though she was curious just who she’d be battling.[break][break]

In any case, while she waited, she figured it’d be a waste to not take a snap photo of the beach, battles or not, and maybe the actual ocean around Slateport. Humming away a comfy tune, lazily taking photos of the scenes of arduous battle while she’d taken a small sip of soda, the warm sun soaked sand at her feet.[break]
ycVY3sv3

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FFC2D4; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FFC2D4, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/gjbXeYj.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/2kB0BkL.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spacinglist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.spacing] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FFC2D4; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext b] color:#E6B3CC; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 2:37:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@soleil[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
HERE WE GO AGAIN

Going off pure numbers alone, Eris has been racking up quite the number of losses in this tournament. But as per any optimist's viewpoint, not every battle has been a complete loss on her part! In fact, she's even picked up a few new pointers for herself and her team going forward! She just needs a bit of time to settle down and sort through each experience to fully understand what went wrong.
[break][break]
"Maybe things will work out this time!" Eris hums, hopping along with Myu as she lets out a squeal of agreement and shakes. "It's your first time battling, isn't it? Zen too... though she's not... exactly happy with the weather right now." Gently rolling around a pokeball in her palm, she listens to the calming trill that her Mimikyu gives her. Even without much experience, she's confident in the prowess of her pokemon and their ability to adapt on the fly.
[break][break]
Spying her next opponent up ahead, the girl can't quite help but give in to a stroke of mischief, casually standing behind the other and letting out a quick 'Boo!' as she taps on their shoulders.
[break][break]
"Gotcha!"
[break][break]
[break]
Fpccd6K3

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 3:32:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

Given that Soleil just hadn't really been paying much attention to anything bar her phone screen & soda pop, it was understandable when she'd tensed up with surprise, nearly throwing both her items up into the air from the surprise tap on the shoulder and unfamiliar voice, "Oh jeez, don't scare me like that..." Soleil had turned to the source of the voice, a rather small young girl with pink hair? Someone she didn't recognise?[break][break]

"Oh... uh, who are you?" Soleil had paused, she didn't want to seem rude or anything but... oh, wait, "Oh, you must be my opponent, right?!" She'd said ecstatically, a few decibels louder than she expected to be, "Would you like a drink?" She'd asked out of courtesy—regardless of who the little girl was, Soleil didn't want to leave her parched in the summer heat like this, offering her a cold can of soda.

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FFC2D4; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FFC2D4, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/gjbXeYj.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/2kB0BkL.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spacinglist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.spacing] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FFC2D4; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 5:41:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@soleil[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
HERE WE GO AGAIN

How did that saying go again? Oh right, never accept food or drinks from a weird person!
[break][break]
"We're good! You should keep those for yourself in this weather! I'm Eris and this is Myu!" Gently swaying on her feet, Eris returns the stranger's excitement with a smile of her own, shaking her head as her Mimikyu waves to them with shadowy tendrils. Throwing up the pokeball she's been holding, she watches as a rather disgruntled Dracozolt appears, a lazy yawn escaping her maws as she shakes. "This here is Zen but she kinda hates the sun."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 8:21:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

Soleil had frowned ever so slightly in disappointment, though hadn't let it get to her beyond that. "Oh~ my name's Soleil, and..." she'd reached for two of the five pokeballs beside her, tossing them out and releasing an Altaria & Appletun, "that's Poffin & Empanada."[break][break]

After the brief introduction, she'd smiled, getting up while dusting sand off of herself, "How about a battle then, Eris? Though I feel kinda bad for Zen if she doesn't like the sun..." she'd asked, before petering off quietly her concerns. Regardless, while she was ready for a battle, she was also happy to sit and talk, but nonetheless, she was hyped and giddy.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 8:28:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@soleil[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
HERE WE GO AGAIN

Food-based names? She can understand the Appletun being named Empanada... but why Poffin? Why not something like... Fairyfloss? Or what about Marshmallow? She doesn't quite comprehend why these particular choice of names... Then again, the names she and her pokemon choose are usually made on a whim. She can't quite judge another for their tastes or thoughts!
[break][break]
At the mention of battle, Zen seems to perk up, shaking off the mild irritation of this heat wave as she jumps right up. Myu, on the other hand, just seems enthralled with the Altaria's apparent fluff, a shadowy hand reaching out to catch even the tiniest feel of the feathers.
[break][break]
"Soleil... Delarosa, maybe? If so, I've met your brother before! He's really nice and he helped me find a Dedenne of my own!"
[break][break]
Gesturing towards the other end of the arena, Eris and her team ready themselves with a quick stretch and a small team cheer.
[break][break]
"You can have the first move! I ain't going easy on ya!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 15:17:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

Soleil had been somewhat surprised that the little girl in front of her had guessed her surname, her breath held for a second as ideas filled her head to explain how—a vast array of explanations such as the girl being a psychic, a ghost, perhaps a long lost little sister?!—until shortly after the girl had mentioned her brother's name, and that they were familiar enough that he'd helped her catch a pokémon. "Oh? That does sound like my big brother!" She laughed cheerily, though making a mental note that she'd have to tease about the fact that he found an even cuter girl to replace her as his little sister, what a playboy.[break][break]

"Well if that's the case..." Soleil had mulled it over, "Poffin, Cotton Guard! Empanada, Leech Seed on Myu!" she'd quickly shouted out—not quite capable of helping but call out her opposing trainer's names for her pokémon—the Altaria had gathered up its cotton feathers, the billowy down making for a perfect defensive measure against any physical attacks! In turn, the Appletun had launched several seeds at the Mimikyu—were they to hit their mark, they'd have wrapped around the small disguised pokémon ready to assist the dragon pokémon in its own recovery!

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 2:57:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@soleil[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
HERE WE GO AGAIN

Bingo, she'd hit the mark! Who knew that she'd run into Soleil this early into the game? As the Delarosa sibling calls out to her pokemon, Eris responds with a scaling whistle and a click.
[break][break]
Ignoring the guarded Altaria and the embedded seeds, Myu climbs onto Zen, who then proceeds to Dragon Rush the Appletun. As soon as the duo gets close enough, the Mimikyu leaps off her noble steed's back, shadowy claws creeping out from under her disguise as she attempts to Play Rough.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 7:44:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

Unfortunately, and though Soleil had expected it, her Appletun had been far too slow to really be able to dodge the attacks, taking both hits right there and then—though the Leech Seed embedded in the Mimikyu had helped him recover just a little, "Empanada, let's Recover a bit! Poffin, Dragon Pulse the Mimikyu!" She'd called out with a hand to her mouth in hopes to somehow magnify her voice, a little less nervous about battling after learning a bit more from her older brother. Though, it seemed she hadn't quite known that Fairy-types were immune to Dragon-type moves! Nonetheless, the Appletun had began to steadily recover some of its stamina, while her Altaria had faithfully fired off a blast of draconic energy in the Mimikyu's direction!

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 6:22:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@soleil[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
HERE WE GO AGAIN

Oh, this was certainly interesting. As Soleil begins to reveal her cards, Eris begins to make a few signals with her hands. With instructions received, Myu barely bats an eye at the incoming Dragon Pulse, shaking it off with a wicked laughter. The mischievous Copycat then counters the Altaria with a Dragon Pulse of her own.
[break][break]
Zen, on the other hand, begins to run at the Empanda without the slightest hint of fear, aiming to crash into her with a Dragon Rush and possibly make her flinch. Pointing at Soleil, Eris grins, taking a deep breath before raising her voice to match.
[break][break]
"Rule number 3 of battling! Always know your opponent's typing and immunity! Your dragons won't lay a scratch on my fairy, Myu!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 11:11:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

"Wait, that's a thing?!" she'd exclaimed, caught off guard and surprised plenty enough that she hadn't had the chance to react, both her pokémon ending up taking the brunt of both attacks, Soleil's Altaria looking a little worse for wear after the Dragon Pulse that had landed in particular. What more, her Appletun had quite indeed been flinched, cringing and reeling back.[break][break]

Trying her best to shake it off and not let herself get pushed into a corner, Soleil had quite literally shook her head before shouting out, "Poffin, Moon Blast the Dracozolt! Empanada--! Hang in there!" She'd ordered, trying to mix things up, though she'd caught herself, realising just now that her Appletun had still been trying to recover after having stumbled from the Dragon Rush!

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 7:35:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@soleil[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
HERE WE GO AGAIN

Well... from what Bryan had implied of his sister, she had been pretty sheltered and disconnected from the world of pokemon. Not knowing typings would definitely prove disadvantageous to her in the future, perhaps even deadly should she find herself pit against the wrong people. Fulfilling her promise thus begins here!
[break][break]
"Fairies are definitely good against dragons though... Kinda funny considering how tiny pixies are and how big dragons are in the fairytales!"
[break][break]
With a tongue click, Zen is hanging on through the blast, charging her Beak up with Bolts of electricity and pecking ferociously at the Appletun. Myu moves to cover for the Dracozolt, launching herself at Poffin and Playing Rough with her.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 1:26:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

"I dunno, it sounds kinda romantic and fitting, you know?" Soleil chimed, given how the dragons were always the big scary monsters of the villain, and how the fairies usually helped the protagonist in the stories with magic and that sort of stuff. Though nonetheless, she'd kept her focus on the battle, with one last remark, "Thanks for the tip though! I'll make sure to remember!" she'd smiled.[break][break]

"Poffin, put them to sleep with a Sing!" she'd added, hoping to slow down the onslaught of attacks with a well-timed birdsong. The Altaria, having taken most of the damage from the Play Rough had looked like he was barely hanging on, though had managed to pull off the soothing lullaby, though, it was too late for Empanada, who'd taken too much damage at this point and had fainted even with his resistances![break][break]

"You did your best, Empanada!"

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 6:50:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@soleil[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
HERE WE GO AGAIN

Romantic and fitting... Oh, she could hear the protest of many dragon trainers on the horizon. But then again, Soleil does seem like the type to have her head in the clouds.
[break][break]
As the song resonates through the arena, Zen yawns and begins to sway on her feet. Myu, on the other hand, is far too invested in this match to succumb to the sleep, launching herself once more at the Altaria and Playing Rough.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Soleil vs Eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 8:09:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

Even battling to the best of her abilities, in the end, her last ditch effort had fallen through. Though, she hadn't felt disappointed, this was a learning experience and she was proud and happy that she'd managed to learn something from it. "Thanks for the battle, Eris, it was a great match!" she'd said with a smile, returning her pokémon back to his ball to rest for now,[break][break]

"You did great, Poffin, I'm proud of you." She'd whispered to the ball, bringing it close to her face. She'd looked back to Eris though, with a curious, "So, you're friends with my big brother?" asked with a smile.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay