Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Sad Snake [Egg & Carrots (3/3)]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 3:21:45 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
It was so sad….Mt Pyre...Even more because they failed to save a pokemon, and caused a damaging battle that resulted in his pokemon going missing. Besides that….the mountain seemed a bit more toxic and he was always on edge here now. After the fact he was almost bulldozed down and his Poipole was slashed open it proved to push him a bit further. But he’d be damned if he lost a pokemon...or if he did...like Sidon, he’d come back for them.

At least he’d try to put it to rest before it would disappear forever. “uh…there’s so much rubble.” billi muttered to himself. His arms picking up the large stones. “I hope he’s okay,” Billi commented, swallowing hard as the rocks were thrown away. He felt even worse because it was Revali’s resting place… disturbing it with violence….god he felt so dirty...like a muk covering his body, while the pains from every scar on his body pulsed.

“Ripp,” Billi called out, releasing the Machamp from it’s pokeball. The large four armed beast stood there, cross armed and flexing. “we need to get down there and see if we can find Sidon…” he whispered kinda down in the dumps as his hope diminished greatly.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
this flame will keep on blazing no matter what.
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 5:17:42 GMT
mason moore Avatar
     Mason had travelled halfway around the Hoenn region. He was too excited to explore the world and see new places, and when he heard about the nearby Mt. Pyre, he was excited to check it out. He heard stories from his late Mother, on how there were many graves of Pokemon there. She shared her story to him on how she used to go there to pay respects to her fallen companions. Now that he had heard the stories, he had aught to check it out himself, he really liked exploring new areas and discovering new things. It was a good experience for him and his Pokemon.

Before he explored the area, he first paid respect and tribute towards the fallen Pokemon. Praying that they will find peace in the afterlife. Mason ventured throughout the area with his two loyal companions, Vesty and Twiggy, a Larvesta and a Turtwig. They managed to fought a couple wild Pokemon along the way. Mason thought that it was good since essentially they were training. Until suddenly they ran across a pretty devilish looking Gengar. A chill ran down the bones of Mason and his Pokemon. The three of them were frozen, unable to move. The Gengar approached slowly and then started running towards them.

Without any delay the three of them ran as fast as they could, screaming at the top of their lungs. They turned corners and corners, blindly running away, scared of being haunted by a Gengar. After a while of running they grew pretty tired, so Mason looked back to see if everything was clear and they were not being h(a)unted down anymore. But before he could properly register what was behind them, he collapsed onto something big and hard that made him stumble to the ground. ”Ouchh...” he groaned as he tried to stand up, his brain spinning from the impact. Vesty and Twiggy quickly came to his side to check on him, worried of his state.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 20:20:24 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Machamp quickly turned around as he felt something bump into him. Not that he cared muchly, but still! The muscle jock pokemon turned to look down at the stranger. “maachamp?” it moved some more rocks out of the way getting back to work. Thou Billi turned and noticed someone. “Oh….hi.” he gave a softer smile as this distracted from the saddening aura of the place.

“Are you okay?” Billi asked. Granted he wouldn’t come to mt pyre with a fighting type out and about, no that would be stupid. Of course he had his Shiny Greninja, Impa, lurking by one of the tomb stones in camouflage. Though the blonde’s size may have been intimidating. “ooh a larvesta!” Billi smiles, reaching into his backpack to get some of the snacks he picked up for his larvesta, though it just ended up being dehydrated fruits and berries. “Here you go.”

Billi knelt down and looked at the turtwig. Though he really didn’t know much about their diet because he didn’t own one, he assumed it was like sunlight or vegetation. “I’m sorry….little turtwig I don’t know what to give you,” Normally he wouldn’t have brought out a baby pokemon to the graveyards but Chespin INSISTED on going out on a trip. And he carried a GIANT acorn, that he drew a face on.

@sammysimmey

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 7:50:52 GMT
mason moore Avatar
     Mason opened his eyes to see a big Machamp glancing at him before continuing to do its work. It seemed like he had hit the big Pokemon when he was not looking. A voice then appeared from his side, still rubbing his throbbing head, he turned a bit to see a man about a couple years older than him giving him a soft smile. Mason sensed something melancholic about the man’s demeanour. 

”Yeah I’m fine,”
he replied with shy eyes. It was very natural for Mason to avoid eye contact with someone he barely knew. Plus the man seemed to be busy doing something with his Machamp and Mason couldn’t help but to feel guilty for coming out of nowhere and interrupting them. 

Mason perked up when the man mentioned his Larvesta, and he was a bit surprised when the man fed Vesty. There was something about the blond’s kindness that attracted Mason’s attention, not to forget the plethora of questions that were running through his mind like, Who is this man, What is he doing here, Why is he so kind, Where is he from, and many more. 

Mason couldn’t help but to let out a soft chuckle when the man apologised to the Turtwig, clearly amused by it. ”Don’t worry, Twiggy makes his own food by absorbing sunlight. Occasionally I feed him berries and leaves for snacks but otherwise he only needs some sunbathing and some water a few times a day.” Mason explained while rubbing his Turtwig’s head. He then glanced at his Larvesta, who was really enjoying the snacks, ”Thanks for feeding Vesty though,” Mason said with a gentle smile. 

He might be a shy person but when it comes to Pokemon he’d do anything for them. He noticed a Chespin holding an acorn, which he found adorable. He looked at the Chespin with his same gentle smile and gave it a little wave of hand. 

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 2:18:51 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

"Oh I figured but you never know. I always found it strange how there was pokemon with mouths and didn't eat things," he laughed softly patting the turtwig on the head. "He's a good little turtle" words slipped out as praise for the pokemon. Even though his own Chespin awkwardly stood behind him minding his own business. The shy chespin noticed the wave and peeked out from behind Billi's leg. "Chesspin?" it spoke up sniffing the air.

what were you running from anyways?" Billi asked concerned for the man.
close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 8:05:43 GMT
mason moore Avatar
    Mason laughed softly when the other man mentioned how weird some Pokemon were. When the man praised his Turtwig he could only look at the turtle Pokemon and whisper under his breath with a smile, ”He is,”. Mason laughed a little again when the Chespin noticed him. The Chespin was too adorable!

”Oh!” Mason completely forgot about the fact that he was being chased. ”Well there was a Gengar. It had this devilish smile and eyes filled with malice intention.” he described the Shadow Pokemon. ”Sorry for interrupting you and sorry for bumping into you Machamp,” he apologised after remembering what he did.
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 1:22:55 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

"Nono it's alright he's just working." Billi smiled shaking his hands as he moved the chespin forward. It's large tooth showing from it's lips. Then Billi heard about the Gengar and gave a gentle laugh. "Oh don't mind them. Around here they just play pranks and cause mischief. Though...sometimes they can be mean," he nodded. "But I saw that as someone with an aresenal of pokemon to help me out. But you do have pokemon that could help fight it,"

He moved to lean back on the rocks some. "I'm sure if you feed them well you'll get some strong pokemon. And Larvesta turns into Volcarona and their pretty powerful pokemon."
close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 13:45:08 GMT
mason moore Avatar
    Mason simply listened to Billi talking about strong Pokemon and Larvesta. The boy looked at his Pokemon and wondered if he would be good enough of a trainer to make them stronger. He simply sighed. Wondering about it won’t do much about anything. 

He turned to face the man, ”If you don’t mind me asking, I was wondering what you were dong here.” he asked, clearly trying to change the subject.