Glitch vs Ciel

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 4:34:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ciel had signed up for exactly one battle and he did this battle for exactly one reason.

To see again!

He found that he quite liked the time they had previously spent together. Glitch was very intriguing and fun to be around. So, he had signed up for this little tournament with exactly one goal in mind- find the other man and see if he would be willing to battle.

Ciel wasn't much of a battler, really, he was just... excited.
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 17:53:33 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
it was nerve wracking, seeing @ciel like this once again. not that they had ever battled but it was just seeing him again. especially since his leg was... well... gone. but that was fine. that was fine. instead of worrying too much he tucked himself into fudge's arms carefully and let the ghost type continue to carry him until he saw ciel. with a small wave he adjusted the blanket on his lap and smiled. "hey. it's good to see you."

fudge is waiting.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 1:48:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Much like an excited puppy, Ceil perked up when showed up. This was his only match of the day, the only one he had wanted to participate in, mostly just so he could see the other.

It sparked something warm in his chest... was this friendship?

But, his own pokeball was tossed out. A Haunter levitated over the sand, huffing lightly from the beaming sun and the beach. It wasn't really her style.

"Glitch! I'm so happy you came! I have to help with some stuff for the festival later, so I'm glad I'm getting to see you now." He wasn't sure if the Gym Leader would be sticking around to see him after, since the recording would take most of the day.
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 14:54:32 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
he settled in carefully as fudge set him down across from @ciel. "i wouldn't miss getting to spend time with you! you know that." he was comfortable on the ground like this. of course he'd be at the festival later but with his health it was hard to tell how long he would be able to stay. he was pushing his luck as it was really. "you remember fudge right?" after all glitch had caught the massive pokemon when they'd first met. it was a good memory for him. normally he wouldn't have even thought about catching a ghost type. but this pokemon felt right to have.

fudge is waiting.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 7:35:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I do! I'm glad he seems to be happy. You've been taking good care of him."

Ciel could see that in an instant, from how nice the crest on the top of his head looked.

"I'm not the most adept at battling, so I do hope you both will go easy on me." Gently, he shooed his Haunter out more onto the actual battlefield.

Unlike Ciel, who was very distracted by , she wasn't one to want to waste time. She stared Fudge down, taking in how large he was, his power... and sighed. There wasn't much hope of her winning.

But she would still try for her Trainer!

Taking matters into her own hands, she tried to Hypnotize Fudge.
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 19:54:35 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
"it's alright! i might be a gym leader but i've never used fudge in battle before either. he's more like a buddy than anything." the pokemon didn't really have a spot on his gym roster right now and glitch doubted that it ever would. but that didn't stop him from loving the big lug either. with a gentle pat he urged fudge onto the field, only for the ghost to slowly drift off to sleep rather easily. "oh... i wonder if he was an old man when he was alive." he had no idea what was going to happen now but it was fine.

fudge has fallen asleep.
@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 19:26:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It felt pretty rude to just attack while Fudge was asleep. At the same time, the Haunter was kind of hungry and the big guy looked so peaceful... didn't want him to have any bad dreams! So, floating over, she began to Eat his Dreams. Tasty!

"Possibly!" Ciel held back the urge to rattle off various facts about the species and the afterlife but only narrowly held back. He felt unusually self conscious around . As if he wanted to impress the other man and stay in his good standing. "Have you been enjoying the festivities so far, Glitch?"
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 10:10:19 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
if the two ghosts were going to play together then there was no reason for them to really consider this much of a battle. not when poor fudge was happily asleep and even giving out a little ghostly snore. not the attack mind you, just a regular snore. "it's been a bit difficult getting around... but i've been having fun!" for the most part anyways. he was waiting on prosthetics to come in and for testing to be finished on his leg before he could really do much. but his pokemon had been a big help to him. something he was grateful for. "it's been a nice change from being on bed rest..." something he couldn't stand. "and the doctors said i should be able to start my shots again soon...ish."

fudge has fallen asleep.
@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 13:31:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
was right, these two were more or less just having a nice nap and a treat between them. Lightly, Ciel called off his Haunter from actually attacking, allowing her to melt back into the shadows and do as she pleased in the summer heat.

Speaking of, since Ciel wanted to have a chat with Glitch, he moved over to a more shaded spot. "Would you like assistance?" Since Glitch's pokemon was asleep, he would be happy to help Glitch into the shade if he wanted. However, he also hoped it wasn't rude to ask.

"It's good that things will go back to mostly normal. If you ever need anything... actually, would you like my phone number?"
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 8:14:57 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
he nodded when ciel asked if he would like help back to the shade. it was hot as hell out here and he hated sitting in the sun. but moving around was difficult as it was. but if ciel was the one offering help he wasn't about to turn it down. not when he'd been waiting so long to spend time with him alone. "i'd love to have your number!" it was one of the things he had been working towards after all. he just hadn't been sure how to ask for it himself. but he dug his phone out of his bag and held it up.

fudge has fallen asleep.
@ciel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 20:12:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With a gentle hand, Ciel moved so he would be able to sit down in the shade next to him.

His phone was taken out; a Rotom phone that was sadly lacking a Rotom. Still, it worked manual, so he pulled up his number to show the other on his screen.

"I usually don't give my number out." Too many people wanted it. It had been leaked once... that had been a rough time.
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:10:45 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
he scooted just a little bit closer to ciel as he sat down next to him, happy to be this close. "i don't guess you would. not when all sorts of weirdos would want it." though he guessed in the past he would have been tempted by a leaked number. not to do anything weird with it but just to have it.

"oh! you technically beat me so..." digging in his bag he pulled out one of his badges in it's case and held it out. "congrats!"

fudge has fallen asleep.
@ciel

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Glitch vs Ciel
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 8:47:32 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE INCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@ciel