1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Oscar vs. Amor (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 20:07:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor was tipsy, that was a lie Amor was straight up drunk, it had been so long since he had been this hammered, not since the bachelor party he threw for Josh all those years ago. So when Oscar's head hit the bartop solidly Amor was shocked for the briefest of moments, and then he gently poked his friend on the shoulder to make sure that he was alive. A little snort escaped Oscars nose, and Amor breathed a sigh of relief, Oscar wasn't dead, that was good, but the problem was that they would have to get home. Amor didn't even know where Oscar was staying, and he was to drunk to drive, but wait. Amor didn't have to drive! Like a light bulb an idea lit up in his head, and he held up his watch.

"Walter! Walter!" He called into the HoloWatch, and he heard the other man on the other side.

"Yes Master Amor?"

"Walter...I'm to drunk to walk, and Oscar is asleep...Can you come get us? I uh...I don't know where he sleeps..." Amor admitted easily, and from the other side of the call he could hear Walter sigh a bit deeply. It was one of those disappointed dad sighs, but he answered easily.

"I'll be there shortly...Don't move, I'm tracking you via your watch's GPS."

"Thank you Walter!" He smiled brightly at the holographic image of his butler, and then closed the call. Looking over at Oscar he saw how sound asleep he was, and Amor wondered if the bar was really that comfy. So he lay his head on it, and then after not even five seconds he passed out too. It was quite a sight to see two incredibly rich men, dressed to the nines, passed out drunk at the bar. Thankfully Walter would arrive, and haul both of them out to the car, and drive them to the Hotel where they were staying temporarily.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Oscar vs. Amor (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:09:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB