6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs rose [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 4:49:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he carries around his pincurchin as he wanders around the festival proper without direction. there's so many things to do, but only one activity rises up above the rest. after all, it's the main reason why this was held.

among the crowds, he singles out someone that doesn't seem to be interacting with someone else. he figures this was a chance to go approach and act friendly.

"hey," he greets as he approaches her. "you up for one?"

asking random people for fights seemed to work out well for him in the past few battles he has had. there's no reason for him to think otherwise since everyone else should be here for a similar reason.

@rose
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kyle vs rose [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 20:56:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","blackrose"]
247 for
"What?" Rose looked aggrivated for a moment, as some rando spoke with him about a battle. Her light blue eyebrow raises in intrigue, but any semblance of a good time washes away from her face.

Okay, that was a lie. To be honest, she had no idea why she came to this beach in the first place. Drawn to it, maybe? She wasn't all that much of a swimmer. Maybe it was the idea of a tan for the summer? Maybe a special someone was on her mind.

Still. Would give her some time to actually enjoy herself. A small stretch, and her emerald gaze looked Kyle over. "Kay."

Moving the brim of her hat up enough to look at Kyle, there was a confident smirk riddled on her face, as she reached into a bag she had brought with her. "Don't go easy on me." she made sure he understood, and as she tossed out her Pokeball, Delphi popped out, the nicest looking Arbok with a happy smile on his face. The snake tongue popping out constantly, as he constricted around Rose in a hug.

A hand running over his chin, she began scratching it. "Delphi. You're going to battle today. Are you okay to go?" she would ask, caring over her Pokemon. With a giddy nod, Rose smiled, as Delphi slithered on the sand, preparing for battle. Fire in the poison snake's eyes.

"I'll let you have the first move."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".blackrose"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#1E90FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose i"]font-style:italic;color:#00BFFF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs rose [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 17:51:09 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle blinks when he recognizes aggression on her initial tone, though quickly dismissed it straight away when she got agreeable. got up on the wrong side of the bed, he guesses.

or maybe it was wrong of him to assume everyone in the beach was in it for the festival. he takes the fault on that one.

"alright," he says as he sends out his pokemon. "i'll try my best."

a pincurchin arrives from the confines of his ball. an electric surge coming from it covers the battlefield in an electric terrain. a few sparks fly here and there, but nothing too painful, if not tingly.

"first move? thanks. muddy water, pincurchin."

the pincurchin summons water from underneath it. seeping in between individual grains of sands, a wave of muddy water surges forth and attempts to crash at the arbok to start things off.

@rose