We Live in a Society [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
We Live in a Society [M]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 2:51:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","monkeybrain"]
337 for
What a beautiful day today. The sun is shining over Sootopolis, with the Wingull flying high in the sky, flapping their wings as they do. The freshwater lake is nice to take a dunk in, less to arrive in after diving. Irvyn's lungs are big, but never meant to be that big. That's what scuba gear was for. Still, the harsh light that came from how the sun refracted made for an interesting picture.

The job was simple. Meet up with one of the elites, someone far above him who was half his own age, and smear the living hell out of the League, without ever mentioning Rocket. Stir the proverbial pot a little, maybe cause a riot. Irvyn's puns alone might be able to do that much, buuuuuuuuut... there was probably a way to do this with a lot more finesse. And the imagination of children often made for a lot more fun than just an adult comedy show meant to break down the societal chains of establishment and annihilate peace by pointing out its flaws in a hilariously tragic way.

Honestly. Who would want a comedy show by him anyways? This would be a lot more fun. Because Irvyn lived for seeing people smile, and while he never was one for social activism in a way that would meet societal demands, he did love watching the seams tear apart. He found it fun, and it gave him the biggest smile on his face.

Irvyn Rielly was not a good person. He never was.

"You must be my superior." With utmost respect, the nicely-dressed redhead bowed to Eris at their rendevous point. A small cafe for the duo to use to their advantage. Whether it was here, or on the waters outside of the gym. "And so young, too. My therapist tells me I have quite the inferiority complex, though it isn't a very good one." A joke to break the ice. "Irvyn Rielly, at your service. How would you like to start?"

---

Current Outfit
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".monkeybrain"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".monkeybrain b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#00FFFF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".monkeybrain i"]font-style:italic;color:#DC143C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
We Live in a Society [M]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 6:17:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@irvine[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
origins of rumours

Summer is always a good time to get your fill of fruity slushies and chilly teas! Carefully tilting her cup to catch the sunlight, Eris listens to the soft clinking of ice against cold glass, her legs dangling right off the edge of her seat as she idly kicks the air.
[break][break]
Despite numerous grunts seeming to show her a tad more respect and courtesy when speaking to her, she hasn't quite wrapped her head around the idea of being of higher seniority than those much older than her. In a sense, she feels a little shaken by the sudden surge of responsibilities, not quite ready to step up to the plate even if the tasks at hand seem manageable. Thankfully, she's seen her fair share of higher-ups not quite acting like their given titles, so she reckons it'd be fine for her to follow suit.
[break][break]
"I'm Eris! You don't have to be so formal around me!" Bubbly and oblivious as ever, she's not the kind to command respect with her very presence. After all, she's usually shorter than most of her partners-in-crime and always seems to be distracted by some kind of strange idea or chaotic scheme.
[break][break]
"Can't really say I know too much... just bits and pieces about stuff happening around the region..." Taking a sip of her peach soda, the girl looks to Reiner for ideas, obviously receiving none as he merely places his head down on folded paws. In turn, she raises her hand, catching the attention of a nearby waitress and pausing for the briefest of moments, waiting for the lady to get closer before continuing her thought. "What kinds of things are they doing in AQUA? Why are they consolidating so much power under a singular banner?"
[break][break]
It's a rather heavy topic and one that earns her a look of unease from the waitress tending to their table. Eris makes no effort to acknowledge the subtle emotions, donning the most innocent of smiles as she looks to Irvyn.
[break][break]
"You should try their fruit tea! It's really nice and sweet!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]