Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 5:39:14 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Gunshots reverberated off the walls of the shooting range, sounding off with each squeeze of the trigger. “Damn it.” Rowan slammed the empty gun against the counter, pressing the button to lead the target sheet back towards him. Only one bullet had managed to land on the silhouette and he was fairly certain that it was an accident, jarred into momentary accuracy by the recoil.

“Point and shoot, my ass.” He muttered underneath his breath, picking up the gun and reloading the magazine before pulling back the slide. Seeing as he couldn’t fight until he was stronger, might as well learn how to shoot in the interest of self-defense.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 12:26:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"first time with a gun, wrynn?"

it's the only explanation he can think of after seeing the single bullet hole in the target sheet. he stands with his arms crossed over his chest, disapproving as he takes a step towards wrynn.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 18:15:12 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“That obvious, huh?” Rowan removed the shooting earmuffs and set them down next to the handgun, crossing his arms over his chest without realizing Theo had done the same. “I’ve shot one before, but only to break some glass.” There wasn’t any precision involved when it came to putting bullets through a window pane from a few feet away.

“Any pointers?” He’d asked Beckett for help before, there was no harm in doing the same again.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 12:23:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"impressive."

rare sarcasm drenches his tone, hands falling to his sides as he nears wrynn. he stands a little too close, invading personal space before he turns his head towards one of the targets in the distance.

"it's mostly about recoil control."

he reaches for the handgun, then extends it over to wrynn.

"show me how you hold it."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 19:31:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Theo drew close and there was a tinge of something within him that Rowan chose to ignore. It had been a while since he and Adrian had...nevermind. “Alright.” A hand reached out to accept the weapon and he stepped into position once more.

“This is how I've been doing it.” Rowan squared himself away and got into the stance he’d been comfortable with, of course someone trained in firearms would know that nearly everything about his posture was wrong.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 13:45:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"alright."

he stifles the urge to drag wrynn's posture through the mud, biting his tongue. instead, he reaches for the gun, takes it right out of wrynn's hands, and takes a small step back.

"i'll show you three stances. pick one."

isosceles. weaver. fighting.

he extends the gun back over after.

"try them and see which feels most comfortable."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 19:48:37 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I suppose I’ll try this one.” Weaver seemed the least ridiculous looking of the three, which was the only bearing he’d used for the choice. “Here goes.” Rowan prepared himself in the proper stance and aimed down the sights, taking in a breath and beginning to squeeze the trigger until nothing was left in the magazine.

The results were better, though they were far from perfect. “Feel better, at least.” He ejected the magazine and reached for another, sliding into the handgun. “Got a strange question for you.” Rowan turned, keeping the gun at his side. “Are you and my brother fucking?” He knew the answer of course, thanks to Gavin, but he was curious of the admin’s reaction.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 20:01:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]curiously, wrynn ejects, reloads, and keeps the gun by his side. why?

oh.

to beckett's credit, his expression only falters for the briefest of moments.

"we were."

his head tilts, eyes narrow.

"why are you asking?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 20:12:00 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Were?” Rowan sat the handgun down on the counter behind him, convinced he wouldn’t be strangled to death for asking. “I noticed you two have been spending a great deal of time together, more than he does with the other admins.” Leaning against the separating wall, he took a moment to consider how he should approach this confrontation, Gavin was easier, they were family.

“Plus, I saw you both at my gym battle against Melody Miro.” Rowan shrugged slightly, amber eyes searching their own. “Consider me curious, is all. I haven’t asked him yet, figured it’d be too awkward to talk to my brother about who we’re sleeping with.” An outright lie, but Theo already thought him soft.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 20:23:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"were."

tension starts to trickle away when the handgun's placed on the counter. he exhales, composing, then reaches for it.

"your curiosity might get you killed someday, wrynn."

he looms over wrynn for moments before turning to face the target sheets out in the distance. he raises the gun, points, then shoots once.

"are you going to ask me about your sister, too?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 20:41:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I’ve found it's better to ask questions instead of riding off assumptions. Supposition can be far more dangerous than curiosity, in my opinion.” Rowan couldn’t tell if their statement was a veiled threat, but he ultimately wasn’t worried about them attempting anything, especially considering who his brother was. “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. I don’t have intentions of spreading rumors around the submarine.”

An eyebrow cocked when Saoirse was mentioned, crossing his arms over his chest, unflinching from the gunshot. “My sister…?” Confusion was evident, he wasn’t prepared for this.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 20:51:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]your secret. the words make him uncomfortable in a way he can't quite describe. it lingers even as the air in the room shifts.

"your sister...saoirse?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 20:59:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I know who my sister is.” Rowan shook his head slightly, realizing there was some misunderstanding. “What would I be asking about her? Unless you’re telling me you slept with her too.” He chuckled at the accusation, able to find the humor in such a ridiculous turn of events.

“You aren’t, right?” A serious look suddenly overtook his features, the situation suddenly becoming less humorous. "Right?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 21:04:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he offers wrynn nothing but silence, finding amusement in the way humor's so quickly overpowered.

"what do you think?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Trajectory [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 21:12:34 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Gross.” There was the deep need to take a shower after that revelation, wanting to wash away the filth of Theo’s collection of Quinn intercourse. “Before or after Gavin?” Morbid curiosity once again got the best of him, he needed to know.

“Does he know?” A more important question that he probably should have asked first.