treat lightly [ safari ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
treat lightly [ safari ]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2018 21:56:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Where Izekial hadn't been much of a traveler before he found his feet had a mind of their own now. But he didn't mind too much since it was his freedom to do whatever he liked. But this time he found himself in a place called the Safari Zone. It had cost to enter but they had assured him that there were Pokemon here that he wouldn't be able to catch as easily as anywhere else. Not that he was really in the mind to be catching lots and lots of Pokemon but having a look around really couldn't hurt, could it?

So he bucked up and started to walk through the snowy wonderland. Despite the place probably having high amounts of traffic there was perfectly pristine snow everywhere that had been untouched by people walking about. That was something that he had been missing this year. The sheer amount of snow that came from other places. Hoenn was lovely but it was more tropical than most places. So even the colder areas never really stayed cold for long or got that bad. But at least here he could have a proper wintertime.

>> i need a sawsbuck & a smoochum 8I

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?