angelo vs chloe [H✩T]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
angelo vs chloe [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 8:51:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chloe turns to look back at Angelo hearing him mention that she stole the move from him. "You snooze you lose Angelno!" She daringly teases him back with laughter, the sound of her voice drowned out by the crashing waves and cawing wingulls. Chloe is pretty confident that she has the win in the bag, but she didn't want to get to cocky.

"That was more impressive than my move!" She compliments Angelo witnessing him and nereid finally succeeding in an over the gyarados.

Though there wasn't much time to chat, another wave was in sights and if they managed to pull off one last trick - they would win.

"Lets do this Jett!" Chloe hollers eagerly, Jett accelerating her speed to match that of the wave as they prepare their final trick..

xVAVlL2X
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs chloe [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 18:17:37 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
It was over. At least the one successful Over the Gyarados took a slight edge off the bitterness of defeat. [break][break]

Laying back on Nereid, gaze pointed up towards the sky, Angelo and his Mantine drift over towards their opponents. Their competition is over with the blare of a horn on the beach. It was a one-point lead, apparently, according to the judge on the megaphone. It doesn’t make losing any sweeter.[break][break]

Oakley is going to think I’m a loser now,” he muses up to the clouds, before dragging his gaze over to Chloe. A fist is raised, encouraging a bump of knuckles in congratulations. “Still on for next week?

[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795712871157071885/855546737002151977/Mewmore___Mantine_Surf_Pokemon_Ultra_Sun__Ultra_Moon_VIP_Remix.mp3[/player]

[break][break]

+ @chloe [break][break]

+ scoring: 1-50, trick fails. 51-100, trick success! [break][break]

+ angelo's score: 04 fail // 03 success [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

WY3yo5jZ
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
angelo vs chloe [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 3:38:56 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@chloe