awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Gen 1 Days
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 19:55:04 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

"I'll pass. I get enough physical active as it is." he smiles, thinking of a certain redhead.

Both hands slip inside his jacket pockets. Inside his right pocket, his thumb presses against the cardboard of his cigarette pack. Why the sudden urge to smoke?

"Stefan."

Killian turns to Cian.

"How are you going to start the pitch? Hit me with it."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Gen 1 Days
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 9:52:19 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"stefan,"

he clears his throat, slipping into a persona that's charming enough.

"my man! it's good to see you. been well, i hope, but i'll cut straight to the point to save you some time. here in this capsule is something worth far more than that shitty eevee. with this, you'll be able to get triple the amount. that's a, what, three hundred percent return? but of course, if you don't care for money, we can always stick to the original agreement."

turning to killian, he shrugs.

"good enough?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.cian] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .cian b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .cian .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .cian .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .cian .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .cian .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Gen 1 Days
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 1:18:51 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Killian nods.

"It's passable."

The admin wouldn't buy from him, but Cian wasn't selling to him.

Headlights illuminate the outside of the warehouse. The roar of an engine clicks off, and the sound of doors opening and closing echoes.

"He's early."

Either Stefan was eager to get the goods, or something fishy was afoot. A casual stride carries Killian over to one of the nearby crates. He leans, hands slipping from his pockets as he folds his arms against his chest.

Stefan is a burly man with a patchwork beard and tired green eyes. He's wearing a suit that looks one size too small for him and has a cellphone pressed to his ears as he enters.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm here now."

He glances at Killian and Cian before quickly hanging up the phone.

"Ay, you're early too. Nice. That means we can get this over with." his hands clap together.

"Alright, let me see this Eevee."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Gen 1 Days
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 7:15:59 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"ah. about the eevee. funny story, actually."

cian clears his throat but doesn't approach. he knows better than to. one hand remains pocketed, curled around a pokeball.

"we have something worth far more for you. with this, you'll be able to get triple the amount. help me out here, stefan; that's a, what, three hundred percent return?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.cian] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .cian b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .cian .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .cian .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .cian .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .cian .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Gen 1 Days
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 8:44:59 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Stefan frowns, his eyes narrowing on Cian.

"The fuck, man. This is really how you guys do business?" he groans, jaw clenching as he pops his knuckles.

There's a flash of something sinister in the man's eyes that causes Killian's shoulders to tense.

"Shit." a finger taps at the back of his phone. Stefan's attention shifts from Cian to Killian and then to the box. "Fuck, okay." eyes roll as he waves for Cian to reveal what's inside.

Killian relaxes but whispers something into Espeon's ear just to be safe.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Gen 1 Days
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 14:06:50 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"making money? yeah, that's how we do business."

anyone with slightly less charm would've gotten their teeth kicked in, but cian slides the comment through with ease. in the end, stefan agrees.

"wonderful! here you go."

the box props open, revealing the shit-looking rattata.

"ta-da?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gen 1 Days
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 23:56:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: