November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
revolution
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 13:44:31 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"I have it on good authority that a certain councilman won't be returning to work."
"...and as always, the Lord provides." Bill finished, his grin growing wide, bordering on predatory before he cinched it tight. Once again his expression was buttoned and starched, the perfect smile for a prospective councilman. 

Bill's gaze met Gavin's through the dark haze, and he felt something pulse in his chest. Not a heartbeat, but a telltale throb of excitement as he felt a piece of his world slide into place. Bill imagined his life as a vast, stained glass window. Each piece was unique in shape and orientation, and the colors and sizes varied wildly, but they all fit together to form him as a person.

That last piece was silver. He thought, forming the sliver of glass in his mind and slotting it into the great, mental construction. It slid in next to a dozen other pieces that comprised his life in Sinnoh. A mosaic of clear blues, astral whites, and violent greys. This next piece? I think it will be gold.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
revolution
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 4:51:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: