played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
You Left Without Saying Goodbye
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 11:29:09 GMT
claude anderson Avatar

There he stood, dressed in all black in front of his sister’s grave, sunglasses on to hide the red puffy eyes underneath. In one of his hands is a bouquet of white lilies- Leanne’s favourite flower. He bent down and set the flowers right in front of the grave stone, then stood up properly, now both hands in his pocket.

He wasn’t good with words. He had never been. He just stood there, looking at the gravestone. Wondering whether if this was just one of those nightmares. In a way, it was.

”I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you.”
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 14:48:32 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Ever since he’d made that little quiet promise to himself to come by here to leave a candle or two, he would always make good on that promise.

However—he wasn’t expecting company where he was headed.

Most especially not tonight, even.

Normally he would arrive on the back of his Metagross, Ro, however this time he’d chosen to take the longer route winding upwards the mountain, looking around ever so cautiously—just in case there were some ‘lost spirits’ that would manifest and start following him.

Oh, that one time he’d seen the ghost of his first Swampert—

Honestly it was more than enough to unhinge him.

As he turned the corner, he made out another shape through the swirling fog that permeated the area.

Wait, who was—

This?

His mind kicked into overdrive, wondering how he could be able to defend himself—even if the other person’s back was turned. Even if there was something niggling in the back of his mind that this person should be familiar, well—

Wouldn’t be too much of a bother to be safe than sorry, right?

“Are you—lost?” he began, left hand reaching behind his waist for the sheathed knife he carried there just in case this was someone who wanted to cause trouble.

NERVOUS SWEATING

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 15:12:09 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    A sudden voice broke the trance he was in. He looked up from the grave but did not turn to look at the owner of the voice. He was too sad to move. Though he found the question quite amusing. So he let out a small, yet melancholic, chuckle. 

”Do I look like I’m lost?” he remarked with a smirk.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:06:53 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars would personally admit—

He thought he would never hear that voice again.

Sure, the inflection and tone may have changed due to the many years he’d left home, however the root was still the same—

“I thought… I told you to run, he began again as the realization hit him. “What—how—”

His left hand relaxed, falling to its side as he approached. There was only one other person who could get away with that mocking tone—

Unless this was all a trap and he was here, alone, with no witnesses.

“Claude?” he continued.

“Wait—just to be on the safe side—” he trailed off, stopping a few steps from where the other stood.

“What was the dumbest thing we did when we were kids?”

Surely he’d know the answer to that.

NERVOUS SWEATING

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:43:48 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    He let out an exhausted sigh as he realised who was behind him. He knew he would face him sooner or later. To be honest, he wasn’t in the mood for any kind of reunion. 

Hands still in his pockets, he turned around. And through his sunglasses, Claude gave the other man an incredulous look. ”You’ve grown very paranoid. I wonder what kind of traumas you had to go through.”

Another sigh was let out as Claude kicked a nearby pebble. ”We were playing near the boats and I accidentally tripped over a ‘Poke Ball’ or so we thought it was. Turns out it was a Voltorb.” He began explaining as he took out a cigarette and lit it with a lighter. ”Those creatures have no chill and began to glow, a sign that they’re about to explode. I was still trying to get up, so there was no way we could escape unscathed.”.

He took a long drag from the cigarette and blew a big puff of smoke to the air. ”So as the ‘Saviour’, that you always were, you kicked the Voltorb.” he stopped a bit to laugh, finding that part quite amusing. ”It landed on one of the boats. We made a run for it and boom! he said with a big grin and a hand gesture of an explosion. ”the boat exploded behind us. Later that day we made a brotherly promise that no other soul should know of this story.”.

As he finished telling the story, he took another long drag from the ciggar. ”Do you wanna get a drink? This place is depressing.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 16:57:25 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Surely you’ve heard what the hell’s been going on around these parts lately,” he said, letting out that breath he didn’t realize he was holding in for so long, as an exhalation of relief.

The moment he started talking about that stupid, fucking ‘fake’ beach ball, he knew.

Nobody else knew that secret they swore to each other that fateful day.

“First of all, rude,” he began, unable to hold back a bark of laughter at the mention of the ‘Savior’ nickname, “…also, what the fuck, you smoke?

His eyebrows had already gone up in surprise at the sight of the cigarette, and then the mention of getting a drink made him flinch internally for a few seconds.

“Shit, you drink too? Just what have you been up to?” he continued once he’d managed to recover his scattered brain cells. He then realized…

“I’ll take you up on that, but wait—let me do something first,” he said as he crouched down and reached into his pockets. Pulling out several small candles, he lit them one by one.

One for you, sister. One for Suijin, one for… Mom, wherever you are. And the last one… for you, Evan, he thought as he let a few moments of quiet pass before standing up.

“I suppose… you want to know what happened.”

kaBOOM

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 17:17:44 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude rolled his eyes and took another long drag of the addictive substance whenever his older brother asked about him smoking or drinking. He wasn’t bothered to reply at all. It was unnecessary. 

Though he managed to smirk when Lars asked what he had been up to. He found the question quite idiotic as Lars should know that he’s a grown man now and not some kid

Claude waited and observed his brother putting up the candles. He guessed that two of them must be for Leanne and Mom. 

He let out a long groan and a roll of his eyes when Lars asked him that question. ”Cut out that sad bullshit. Now show me the best bar in town.” he said as he begin to walk away. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 17:53:37 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Wow, you’re excited,” he said with a snort as he reached into another pocket and pulled out a little something. Of course there were things Claude didn’t know about him either.

Flicking the switch on, he took a deep drag, holding it in for a few moments, before exhaling. The scent of vanilla would permeate along the cloud of vapor that would eventually dissipate into the darkening evening.

“Bitch, can’t you wait a few more minutes?” he chuckled, lingering for a few more moments and turning towards where he’d left the candles, muttering “Mi manchi,”* softly before turning to where his younger brother was waiting.

“I know a place. How the hell you going to get there, though?” he said as he caught up with the other before reaching into his pockets and pulling out a scuffed-looking Heavy Ball.

“Pretty sure he’d recognize you quicker than I did,” he added with a smirk crossing his face as he popped the containment unit open and watched as the red beam of light transformed into Ro, the Metagross.

“Remember him?”

* translates from Alto Marean (Italian) as “I miss you.”

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 18:06:52 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude smiled softly when his brother began to relax a bit and not be too serious about things. He was also glad that he was not the only one who was addicted to nicotine. 

”Dont worry, I have a ride.” he said as he took a Poke Ball out from his pocket and waved it at his brother.

Claude gave the Metagross a smile. He placed his hand on Ro’s head. ”Wow, he’s grown all big now.” he said as his eyes were mesmerised by the Pokemon. 

He then walked a few metres away and said, ”Well, lead the way,”. He threw the Poke Ball into the sky, and out from it came a Salamence. Claude instantly caught the falling Poke Ball and hopped on to the back of the Dragon Pokemon. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 18:16:03 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The two red eyes looked up at the somewhat familiar hand patting him, and the equivalent of ‘gentle white noise’ rumbled from the Metagross’s depths.

“He still remembers that time you were scared of him,” he joked, “…however that’s definitely in the past now.”

One of the red eyes then turned to Lars and gave him the equivalent of a pointed eyeroll, before he broke out into a bark of laughter.

“Oh, shut it,” he said in the Metagross’s direction as he pulled out a pair of fingerless gloves and wore them, before hefting himself atop the shiny silver beast’s head.

“Follow me, then,” he said, knocking exactly once on the silver surface—it was time to fly.

Tucking in the four massive legs, the Metagross then proceeded to break the laws of gravity by using Magnet Rise before rising to the same height as the Salamence.

“We’re headed to Lilycove,” Lars said as he took another drag before the Metagross zipped off and away from Mount Pyre.

They had a lot of catching up to do.

:eyes:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 21:39:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: