part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
flynn vs. sam [ H✩T ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 13:30:19 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","samcam"]

so, this guy was into some philosophical shit.

[break][break] flynn wasn't sure if he agreed with the fact that all of them were trainers. in fact, he could probably think of a few people that weren't worthy of the title.

[break][break] his gaze shifts to the scoreboard, where directs his attention. surely enough, the man's name does display his rather unfortunate amount of wins and losses. "well," flynn says. "least you got one more from me."

[break][break] flynn's name himself was not a particularly impressive number either. then again, flynn had also not entered in many battles — just the bare minimum the precinct demanded as participation, and enough to get some exercise for his pokemon. caretaker, huh?

[break][break] officer edwards! a voice comes crackling in from his speaker, one that flynn vaguely recognizes one of his fellow detectives. "ah — gotta take this. see ya later, dude." with a slight wave of his hand, the brunette walks briskly down one end of the beach, muttering something into his communication device.

[break][break] duty calls.

I ♡ WIZZ

[newclass=.samcam] --accent:#469c6a [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 13px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam h1]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px; border-radius: 5px; margin-right: 5px; background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); color: #2b2b2b; letter-spacing: .75px; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; border: solid 1px #232323; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam h2] border: solid 1px #232323; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px; border-radius: 5px; margin-right: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; color: #666666; letter-spacing: .75px; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam table]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam a]width:440px; text-align:right; font:9px 'Roboto'!important; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
flynn vs. sam [ H✩T ]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:30:42 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: